TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

Gang Wars v2.0: #1 Pick Determination

Gang Wars 2004 First Pick  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Which captain should receive the #1 selection?

• Princess Leena
    • Zack Malibu
    • StylesMark
    • Art Sandusky
    • The Czech Republic

I should have realized that it was a mistake to start a poll with a female choice on a messageboard.

Iggy really, really needs to grab a titty.

But he makes so much money playing poker!

Actually, Leena got my pick because unlike all of you, she doesn't annoy me when she insults someone.

<---engaged, and thus not allowed to publicly acknowledge tirts.

I'd really like Slayer to use that analogy he used over at the other place. That was gold.

Guest StylesMark

Mole voted for ME? :wub:

Kotz and I are only getting slaughtered in polling #'s. This shit keeps up, and we may have to start the "mega-powers".

I should have realized that it was a mistake to start a poll with a female choice on a messageboard.

I'm not the one who was doing all the gimmicked voting if that's what you're implying. Iggymcfly and NOTiggymcfly are the only accounts I have. Actually, the real reason I want to be on Leena's team is that all this "you're a self-absorbed cunt who posts too many pictures" stuff is really, really, played out, and that's about all you can do if you're in an internet messageboard insult war against Leena.

I'm not the one who was doing all the gimmicked voting if that's what you're implying. Iggymcfly and NOTiggymcfly are the only accounts I have. Actually, the real reason I want to be on Leena's team is that all this "you're a self-absorbed cunt who posts too many pictures" stuff is really, really, played out, and that's about all you can do if you're in an internet messageboard insult war against Leena.

WHOOSH