TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

Couple minor forum changes

Guest CWMwasmurdered

Of course PK ignores the actual points brought so he could post a picture. Truly he is the RJB of mods.

1. Admin did a poll when he took over and the overwhelming majority voted in favor of keeping GTG. Admin agreed.

2. If you're going to delete it anyway, the least you could do is merge the threads in NHB, as there were a number of threads in GTG that were pretty popular.

3. Giving NHB a seperate header is definetly a minor change but it doesn't cosmetically look right and what's the point of having a seperate header for one forum.

Guest Felonies!

He should be. I mean, he's been at this board since the fucking beginning of time.

I agree that the threads should have been merged, but that's all. None of the other complaints in this thread are valid. I know it's a shame that it takes you all one extra second to find that folder, but you'll live.

Guest Felonies!

Of everything that's wrong with the board, I think "existence of Testing Grounds" and "NHB under Food" were pretty low in the depth chart.

Guest CWMwasmurdered
I agree that the threads should have been merged, but that's all. None of the other complaints in this thread are valid. I know it's a shame that it takes you all one extra second to find that folder, but you'll live.

Who's saying that? It looks silly and is pointless.

EDIT: I appreciate FroGG and Czech saying I should be a mod, but even if I was asked I'm not sure I'd want to be. Slayer and Alf would be better mods.

I'll grant there was really no point to moving the folder, but I don't see any reason to care how the board looks.

Guest Princess Leena

I think these are all horrible choices for mod. They won't take action. And they'll get bored with after a week, and turn into the mods we have now.

If you want someone who will get the job done, you know where to turn.

I think these are all horrible choices for mod. They won't take action. And they'll get bored with after a week, and turn into the mods we have now.

If you want someone who will get the job done, you know where to turn.

I appreciate the vote of confidence, but I'd probably get in trouble for messing with EHME's account.

Guest Princess Leena

I remember when admin said no more gimmick accounts would be allowed.

He really does forget everything.

Guest Oblivious Heel

You're the biggest gimmick on this board. Half the board calls you a cunt and you ignore it.

No real women does that.

I did not forget, everyone complained about getting rid of them, so I said I will only get rid of them if I notice them.

Guest Oblivious Heel

Well keep that blind eye turned, Admin, because half of No Holds Barred are gimmick accounts.

I realize that, and I have other things to do rather than go hunting for gimmick accounts, such as keep my day job to pay for server cost.

And that's when admin had a brilliant idea, "If I put KOAB as mod... he can go hunt for the gimmick accounts, while I work. Fantastic!" Admin patted himself on the back, logged off, and went to bed... knowing that his plan shall not fail.

Guest Felonies!
I realize that, and I have other things to do rather than go hunting for gimmick accounts, such as keep my day job to pay for server cost.

Does your job entail supplying Pee-Wee with today's secret word?

Guest Princess Leena

Instead of getting mods who will actually do stuff and remove gimmick posters, let's focus on needlessly moving forums. Good stuff.

Guest Vitamin X

Who's saying that? It looks silly and is pointless.

EDIT: I appreciate FroGG and Czech saying I should be a mod, but even if I was asked I'm not sure I'd want to be. Slayer and Alf would be better mods.

I'll also throw in my hat for your being a mod, as well. You represent a large majority of posters here, are fairly well-liked, and care a lot about the board for some odd reason. And also, know a lot of its history.

alf would be a good Sports folder mod and Slayer a good HD mod. And yes, one really is kind of necessary, if anything, at least for cleaning up and for dealing with idiot posters.

Then again, I was never against AoO or Kotz being removed from their positions, and feel both did a good job; why did they have their titles stripped again?

This reminds me of domestic automakers' love of changing ad agencies to fix their problems instead of simply selling cars people want.

And the RIAA.

NHB doesn't need a mod, they just need to make sure the stuff in there doesn't spill over onto the rest of the board. Everything should be allowed in there, except for all the prejudicial insults and stuff such as scat and the like.

holy shit its a message board. who really truly CARES that a folder got moved? really. there's got to be more pressing issues in one's life than to complaina bout THIS.

ALL post in the GTG section has been merged with the NHB. So all your useful and useless topics can be continued there.