TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

Couple minor forum changes

I agree although his comment was disrespectful it doesn't warrant a ban. A warning, but not a ban.

Leena doesn't deverse to get ban either, I just wish she would stop following me around in threads that are not in the NHB.

Guest Felonies!

Oh, shut the fuck up about Leena already. There is a finite number of active threads on the board; chances are you will post in the same threads often if you have the same posting habits and interests.

Brian's banning doesn't affect me, but it's kind of weird that a guy--on the mod staff, no less--who has been here for at least five years got banned for one flippant remark.

Now this is probably going to lead to someone going "YOU GUYS BITCH ABOUT TROLLING AND WE EVEN BANNED A MOD AND YOU'RE STILL NOT HAPPY?!?" and more mod-board tension starting up again. This is why Gang Wars failed. Why pretend to get mad at Zack Malibu when you can actually get mad at the mod staff?

The mods seem to be really good at doing everything except what they should be doing

Example -

Posters: "WP causes problems", "WP does nothing but trolling", "WP disrupts threads"

Mods: "Oh look, a deer...

also, we need to delete the GTG folder!"

The mods seem to be really good at doing everything except what they should be doing

Example -

Posters: "WP causes problems", "WP does nothing but trolling", "WP disrupts threads"

Mods: "Oh look, a deer...

also, we need to delete the GTG folder!"

WP isn't bad though... Atleast he contributes to board wrestling wise.

It's been mentioned many times that limiting him to the folders on the top of the board would make everybody happy. I've done that on another board and it took maybe 3 minutes to set up.

Guest Felonies!

I've said that too. Instead of suspending him from the WWE folder, suspend him to it. Fact is, he's a troll from Current Events on down, and is really one of the more annoying trolls we've had here just because he's so fucking pervasive. You can't just ignore him for a few days until a mod bans the account like you can with other trolls, because he's all over the damn place, fucking up threads with "there is a tout de gras saying" or "that's a picture of my but! [sic]" or whatever the hell, and you can only have so much fun with it, like the religon thing, until he's just a detriment to the place.

oh man, this is rich. all of it. everyone after alkeiper's post should be banned by what he said. petty fights oevr inconsequential matters. maybe wait til something real serious happens in your lives, you'll realise how SILLY it is to cry & moan over a message board. and brian's banning was pretty weak. real weak. come on. poor tsm. poor old tsm.

oh man, this is rich. all of it. everyone after alkeiper's post should be banned by what he said. petty fights oevr inconsequential matters. maybe wait til something real serious happens in your lives, you'll realise how SILLY it is to cry & moan over a message board. and brian's banning was pretty weak. real weak. come on. poor tsm. poor old tsm.

Although I think "king banky" is punk, he is right. The internet isn't real.

I've become somewhat soft in my old age.

Brian may have deleted his own profile. You guys should know that we generally have a different method of banning people, as far as editing their profiles. I'm fairly certain none of us actually banned him.