TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Niggardly King

Can We Get Rid Of The "Teddy Bear" filter

Agreed.

I'll even refrain from using it so much.

Same here

But please edit the word nigger, spic, chink, cracker, and any type of racist word.

n-igga isn't racist.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Don't hate on "nigger", niggers. A/er, fucking doesn't matter.

Don't hate on "nigger", niggers. A/er, fucking doesn't matter.

YES it does you moron.

Nigger is a disgusting racist term.

teddy bear is another word for buddy/friend.

Why am I arguing with a balant gimmick poster?

teddy bear is another word for buddy/friend.

Or your homosexual boyfriend.

"Nigga" can be used as a racist word and "nigger" isn't racist in every context.

Jesus Christ. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa/eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

A different sound. Fuck.

Please sir, no need for the rage.

It was just a friendly request because I expect to have a fun, jovial time in the WWE folder, yet somehow it was ruined when someone... called John Cena... nigger...

HOLY CRAP! SOMEBODY CALLED JOHN CENA A NIGGER?!?

Really, though, whether you agree that nig-ga and nig-ger are the same or not, racial slurs should be banned.

Nigger, Spic, Gook, etc.

Nig-ga has been deemed alright for use by black posters here, so it should be alright. We just need to tone it down.

And not just the people who use it in place of dude, man, buddy, whatever. The folks that use Nig-ga please and shit in some random thread need to cut that shit out too. That's really what got all this stupid ass racial bullshit started.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

If you don't want WHITE posters saying it then you shouldn't be using it either.

I'm the one who suggested a word filter for "teddy bear", I was actually refering to all the variations but Treble is obviously lazy and only did the one variation.

I didn't suggest "Teddy Bear" though. That was ABOBO/Piss, so blame him.

I don't care who says it, as long as it's been done in casual way.

Like if they use it everyday with thier friends, and they just through it in the coversation in that way.

I was talking about the posters who only use the word for lame shock value, or as a lame joke.

It shouldn't be used in any form outside of the NHB folder. There are other ways to get your point across. From here on, don't be surprised if you end up with time off from the forums. And no, I'm not talking about this particular thread.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Anyone who implements a curse word filter is a pud.

Also, who's the fairy that actually CALLED the admin about a death threat? I think he's making that up. If not, whoever actually picked up the phone and called him about an internet death threat is the most pathetic piece of fuck should have been a blowjob snatchlouse EVER. Wow.

I didn't suggest "Teddy Bear" though. That was ABOBO/Piss, so blame him.

You really feel the need to keep mentioning this. People were tossing out random shit and my random shit was chosen, that's it. It's annoying, but I didn't really think a filter was needed, remember?

Guest Felonies!
Also, who's the fairy that actually CALLED the admin about a death threat? I think he's making that up. If not, whoever actually picked up the phone and called him about an internet death threat is the most pathetic piece of fuck should have been a blowjob snatchlouse EVER. Wow.

weightbenchfucker.jpg

I was not making it up, as I have no reason to lie, but it does prove a point, that some people take things more seriously than others do. We all know people like this, if its in your work environments, college, or high schools, you have to watch what you say. Yes, this is the internet and you don’t have to watch what you say as much or even think before you speak (type), but there is a line when it goes to far. These posts I had to remove went into details of methods to kill someone, that’s way to far… Police departments don’t take post, topics, or threads like that very kindly.

Guest Princess Leena

The usage of "teddy bear" here is very offensive to Theodore Roosevelt.