TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Niggardly King

Can We Get Rid Of The "Teddy Bear" filter

Guest DRH 502

"I'd rather be your N-I-G-G-A, so we can get drunk and smoke weed all day...it don't matter if you love me baby, you need a thug in ya life. Them bustas ain't lovin' ya right. Ugh."

Guest Felonies!

What does that have to do with anything? You're like the black Special K. But you're not black.

I would appreciate if my number was not publicly posted. Yes, the WHOIS information list contact information, as well as people who IM me or e-mail me with important issues, I give out my number.

Guest Felonies!

I'm gonna call you, pretending to be The Amazing Rando with some great ideas to share. I hope you won't mind sucking my cock after I finish blowing your mind.

Unless you are just asking to be banned, I would suggest you not talk to me that way.

It shouldn't be used in any form outside of the NHB folder. There are other ways to get your point across. From here on, don't be surprised if you end up with time off from the forums. And no, I'm not talking about this particular thread.

That's pretty much the only place I ever used the word. And GTG, but you bastards took that away.

And that shit with Czech and Admin had me laughing. Out loud.

Wait, I can't say nigg-a but I can say nigger? That is so stupid.

You shouldn't say either. The only difference is that one has a word filter (though I couldn't tell you the origins).

Guest Felonies!

One more time for the world:

Piss, CWM, Treble, and I were in a Raw chat, talking about how annoying RJB/EHME/Frogg/License Plate were getting with all their n!gga talk, so CWM said to put in a filter to mess with them, and Piss said "change it to teddy bear," and there you have it.

Guest Tuxedo Mask

I feel very out of the loop on what this discussion is about but I guess it would explain why Frog McNeal called himself a teddy bear in the VG folder.

I feel very out of the loop on what this discussion is about but I guess it would explain why Frog McNeal called himself a teddy bear in the VG folder.

LOLZ @ Frog McNeal

Guest Agent of Oblivion
I was not making it up, as I have no reason to lie, but it does prove a point, that some people take things more seriously than others do. We all know people like this, if its in your work environments, college, or high schools, you have to watch what you say. Yes, this is the internet and you don’t have to watch what you say as much or even think before you speak (type), but there is a line when it goes to far. These posts I had to remove went into details of methods to kill someone, that’s way to far… Police departments don’t take post, topics, or threads like that very kindly.

First of all, I never insinuated you made it up. I'm perfectly aware that there's twats like that in the world. "Watching what you say" is bullshit to mollycoddle them in their land of make-believe.

Honestly, who is REALLY in the wrong there? The pussy calling the cops because someone suggested they get dragged behind a freight train, head smacking against every wooden tie, or the person "threatening" Wimpy Wienerton.

I just would've banned the person being threatened. They're probably lame anyway, and it would've removed the "potentially threatening situation."

But that's just me being armchair/ex moderator.

nothing has been done... you people are worse than the DMV.

Please fill out the "word replacement" form and take a number. You'll get a paper copy of the word replacement today and a plastic copy in 6-8 weeks.