TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Smarkdown Card - 8-28-2006

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...
canadiantour.jpg
SWF LOCKDOWN!
Live, Monday, August 28th, from the Bell Centre in Montreal, QC!
(7pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

Centrebellmontreal.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Michael Stephens © vs. Jimmy the Doom ©

-> Talk about a rollercoaster ride for Jimmy the Doom! In a #1 Contenders Match, he takes down the terribly impressive Jay Hawke to become the next challenger for the World Heavyweight Championship! But just a week later, in a warm-up match against Michael's sister Amy, Jimmy seemed poised to take the win when The Crimson Skull appeared and beat the crap out of him, resulting in a no contest! And his luck ends up going from bad to worse as, on Lockdown, Jimmy was defeated by another #1 Contender, Spike Jenkins! With his momentum essentially ground to a halt, does Jimmy stand a chance against the likes of Michael Stephens?!
Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 5500
Send to: chirs3

SWF INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH - LUMBERJACK MATCH
Bruce Blank © vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

-> A little over a month ago, Bruce Blank entered himself into the SWF's International Championship Open Invitational. He bested the likes of Zyon, Akira Kaibatsu, Michael Cross, and Spike Jenkins himself to capture the vacant title, and since then he's pretty much had a deathgrip on it. Now, Spike Jenkins gets a second chance at the one who got away - will Bruce prove once and for all that he's out of Spike's league? Or can Spike capture the gold, and knock Bruce off his pedestal?

And seeing as how we're in Canada, you had to know a Lumberjack match was coming sooner or later. :P

Rules: Considering the heel-to-face ratio in the SWF is a little out of wack right now, a lumberjack limit must be imposed. Spike and Bruce will be allowed to pick any FIVE (5) competitors from the SWF to be their lumberjacks. Each group stands on opposite sides of the ring, and gets to pound whoever gets tossed out, as always. Otherwise, standard singles match, first pin/submission to win, DQ's are in effect for illegal objects in such.
Word Limit: 5500
Send to: Ace309

SINGLES MATCH
Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix © vs. "The Divine Wind" Akira Kaibatsu

---> Akira made very... very short work of Scott Rageheart on Lockdown. He impressed the boys in the office so much, that they decided to give him a little bit bigger fish to fry - a fish named Landon Maddix.
Word Limit: 4500
Send to: Longdogger_Pete

SINGLES MATCH - CRUISERWEIGHT MATCH
Birdman vs. Zyon

-> Mad cruiserweight action. 'nuff said.
Rules: Standard, with Cruiser addenda.
Send to: hhh6294

OPENING BOUT
Charlie "Grappler" Matthews vs. Mike Van Siclen

-> Grappler, none too pleased with the loss of his Tag Team Championship, looks to take his anger out on an equally angerful Mike Van Siclen, who's had it up to here* with his nemesis Wildchild! Two hot heads collide in the opening bout!
Send to: Evolution

* about neck-level

Opening Promo: Bruce Blank and Nemesis!

NOTES: As always, if you want a match, request it in this thread and see if you have a taker.

Drea (and all future opponents), please note I have updated Toxxic's stats a bit.

Drea, Jimmy The Doom makes me a sad panda. Not because of the character himself, but because I have to write against him. The tag match was OK, but... I've set druids on fire, I've had him beat the referee with a haddock and I STILL can't get motivated to write a decent match here.

Pre-warning, I'm not sure if I'll get around to putting anything in tonight. Bank Holidays suck. And...probably only exist in the U.K, I don't know. But suffice to say, if you're reading this Akira, at least send something in. Thanks.

Bank Holidays suck? I'll take a wild guess and say you weren't working this one, sunshine. I was.

...and in my day, we had to walk uphill to school BOTH WAYS through a blizzard.

School? You had SCHOOL? We just shouted arithmetic problems back and forth over the foggy valley, and when we got one wrong we had to switch to the other side.

*folds out the dual screen to his and puts a gray stylus to use*

We don't have air conditioning in our school, and the first month of school and last two always get into the upper-80's and low 90's.

Well, it's a well-known fact that American fog isn't anywhere as thick as British fog, Tom. People have DIED from London fog. What you had was light mist.

And in my day, we couldn't shout across valleys. If we raised our voices above a whisper we'd have our intestines removed by our parents, thoroughly caned, and then replaced in our bodies.

And it never did us any harm.

Guest Evolution

Didn't even think about this, but Graps and MVS, if you can't get your matches into me well before the deadline, you might have to send to another marker--I work overnight this week and go into work right when the deadline expires, wouldn't be able to read the matches until early morning Tuesday.

My apologies to CC for not letting them know about this, slipped my mind.