TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frank_Nabbit

The Smart mark confessional

Guest Vitamin X

9/11 footage never made me weep.

Katrina did. This is going to be an upsetting next couple of days.

Neither one made me weep.

^^

I was angrier on 9/11 that they attacked the Pentagon than the World Trade Center. Guess the significance of it was lost on me in California, where it's difficult to feel any kind of attachment to the East Coast. Until I found out how bad the number of lives lost was in each case, then it hit me bad, but I still didn't cry.

In fact, the only living being's death I have and probably will ever weep over until my mom passes away is my cat, who passed away a month or two ago.

Guest Vitamin X

EDIT: Whoops, double post.

While I'm at it, I'll also admit I have a bit of a fetish for taller girls. And I'm intrigued also, by having sex with a cute way smaller girl, like almost midgety size, but without the strange, pudgy limbs.

The reality of 9/11 didn't hit me right away. I was sitting there humming "End of the World" thinking everything would be alright... and then that first tower fell.

Katrina had me completely mesmorized. I was just sitting there for days on end watching the TV in utter disbelief of what I was seeing. As my dad put it, it was Waterworld without the ridiculous budget. And it's hard to believe it's one year later. That place is still royally fucked up.

Guest Princess Leena

With Katrina, at first I was just amazed at the probable destruction it would cause, like 2-3 days before it hit. I assumed people would be getting the hell out of there, by any means... and they didn't which led to frustration.

- I once stole money from my church's collection plate

- I used a cabbage patch doll as a self pleasuring device after ripping open its crotch

- I've seen my Mother's, Aunt's and cousin's vaginas.

- I am functionally impotent (God's revenge for line one?)

- I used to play with my dogs nipples a decade ago.

- I once jacked off in a virtual strangers living room (Hard wood floor) while they and my parents chatted in the kitchen

- more to come...

......you really are just vile.

I'm starting to find wildpegasus posts amusing.

Dude...pegasus hasn't posted in this thread

I know, that was a confession.

Dude...pegasus hasn't posted in this thread

I know, that was a confession.

In that case, I'm inclined to agree with you (See the juice post)

Guest Frank_Nabbit

I sat up in bed last night, farted...and thought...ooooh felt juicy. I stood up and had poo run down my underwear and a brown liquid on my mattress. God damn it!

I once hit my mom in the forehead with a sledge hammer. It was an accident, and I still fell like shit about it like 9 years later.

That's probably the worst thing I've ever done, from my perspective.

Since it was an accident, there's tons of other shit that could be considered way worse by other people.

I got a swirly from this linebacker my sophomore year of high school. For those that don't know, a swirly is when you get flipped upside down and dunked in a toilet with the water flushing all in your face. It totally rocks your world. But not in a good way.

I harbor secret desires to be a cutter.

If I was younger, and thus it'd be acceptable as a "he's just young & stupid" kind of thing, I would probably be one.

I secretly want Curry to start a thread in NHB in spite of the fact he can't hold a candle to any of us in this folder

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

I've secretly wanted to secretly want something.

Guest DRH 502

DIPPPPPPSETTTT. HOLLA AT ME N**** CAUSE HERE IT COMES.

I secretly pee in just about every sink I come across, public or private.

And thats a shoot, brother.

I harbor secret desires to be a cutter.

If I was younger, and thus it'd be acceptable as a "he's just young & stupid" kind of thing, I would probably be one.

It's only really sexy when girls do it, though.

Oh, I most assuredly agree, Vyce. Sometimes I act like a little bitch, though, so maybe it'd be hot for me to do it, too.

And having said that, I'm not actually going to do so. I'm too fucking old for that ... it's just something that I kind of fantasize about.

EDIT (and it's like 10 minutes later, so this is a serious 'oh, I should really go back and make sure I've stressed this fact' kind of edit): Yes, it's only sexy when girls are cutters.

In my Asperger's addadled mind, I find it impossible to be sad about anything that does not affect me, people I know or people I admire.

No matter how severe it may be.