TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frank_Nabbit

The Smart mark confessional

I've been telling people the reason I'm getting a vasectomy is because I hate kids. But in reality I'm a closet pedophile, and I'm afraid that if I had kids I'd molest them, so I'm preventing myself from having any.

Guest Frank_Nabbit
I've been telling people the reason I'm getting a vasectomy is because I hate kids. But in reality I'm a closet pedophile, and I'm afraid that if I had kids I'd molest them, so I'm preventing myself from having any.

Wow?

Guest Frank_Nabbit
Man, he didn't even make that sack in real life. Whatta fag.

After Parseghian stepped down, Dan Devine was named head coach. In his last opportunity to play for Notre Dame at home, Devine allowed Ruettiger to play against Georgia Tech on November 8, 1975. It was the final play of Rudy's senior season with the fighting Irish. Rudy recorded a sack and that is all his Notre Dame stat line has ever shown. Ruettiger was carried off the field by his teammates following the game. He graduated from Notre Dame in 1976 with a degree in Sociology.

The real Rudy gave a speech at my high school in either my freshman or sophomore year. Nothing special happened, though he was a bit of prick when it was time for him to go. He cut the audience Q & A short by saying, "So, I guess there are no more questions? Well, have a good day, everyone!" and walking off the stage, in spite of there being in plain sight a line of about 10 students waiting to ask him something.

Stephen King did the same thing when he paid a visit to my old alma mater during my junior year though I bet he genuinely had better things to do. What the hell does Rudy have to do except motivational speeches? At least, King had some semi-amusing stories and made fun of the film version of Dreamcatcher to make up for my disappointment of him not answering my question about his guest shot on The Simpsons.