TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Man Who Sold The World

My EWR fix

I just got back into playing Extreme Warfare Revenge. Recommend a good scenario or one of your favorite years to play. I normally don't bother with WCW or WWF(E), it grows tiresome because there's too much talent and I'd much rather snag the good ones (talent) through a bid war anyways. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

I always wanted to start in 1985 and build my own number one superstar, and make Hogan just another midcarder. But the problem with the scenario is as the years go by, the wrestlers that debuted then won't debut in the scenario, so no Tazz and Rob Van Dam etc...and there were pretty shitty wrestlers back then.

You can do TNA from the start of the promotion.

Yeah, I found this scenario awhile ago where every wrestler was a free agent. I became TNA and snagged Styles, Daniels, Angle, Joe, and The Rock and went for about three years. It was pretty cool, but I can't remember the scenario. I like taking obscure companies and trying to make them competition.

Guest netslob

their forum fuckin sucks. i registered, logged in and still can't read any fuckin thing.

Hey Dames, just a question.

Do you have any idea on how to improve WCW's production quality of Superstars in EWR 1996? No matter how hard I try with WCW, the Turner networks are constantly unhappy with WCW. What do I do?

Hey Dames, just a question.

Do you have any idea on how to improve WCW's production quality of Superstars in EWR 1996? No matter how hard I try with WCW, the Turner networks are constantly unhappy with WCW. What do I do?

Maybe because the network it's on does not like your risk factor. Check the allowed risk factor of the network, then if it's lower than your own risk level lower your own and the network won't mind. Only problem is that when you lower the risk level of the promotion, you might not be able to matches like Hell in a Cell.

Guest CWMwasmurdered
why's that?

Because there's an entire forum dedicated to scenarios.

Let's extend this thread to what your most successful EWR scenario. I'm in 2003 with WWA and it's now 2006 (went quickly because I couldn't get a TV deal). Without going into it too deeply, I have Kevin Nash, Steve Corino, Mick Foley, and Samoa Joe in the top spots with Raven, Benoit, and Jericho on their way. Sting is feuding with Eddie Guerrero, and The Filthy Animals (Billy Kidman/Rey Misterio Jr.) are having bloody battles with Konnan and the Strong Style Thugs (Homicide & Low Ki). I'm inching very close to taking over WWF.

My most succesful EWR time lapse was when I started about Oct 97 and lasted to 2000. The screwjob didnt happen, but Bret's morale was pretty low when I began and he left by Dec. anyways. The funnest things I did were supplant Owen in The Rock's role for the 98 SurSer screwjob and turning Mankind into the most over heel in the company the summer of 99 (i think the closest thing I'll get to writing literature is the storyline I had penciled down involving Raven turning Foley).

-cheex