TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

Fuck Gang Wars.

Brigante and WP

pegasus has already gone back to his thread derailing gimmick upon his return. I say its time to officially delete the Games folder.

Guest Princess Leena

Mod meeting:

PK: So, everyone keeps bitching about wildpegasus. They're all such losers! Who cares about this board?

alkeiper: I don't see what he's done wrong. Then again, I only read one forum.

All mods: Yeah, so do we.

HTQ: Wildpegasus isn't a wrestling moron like everyone else on this board. Everyone is so stupid here. Sigh.

alkeiper: I agree. Let's never ban him.

Guest wildpegasus

Brigante and WP

pegasus has already gone back to his thread derailing gimmick upon his return. I say its time to officially delete the Games folder.

I haven't derailed anything since my return. If you're talking about Jango's bar thread which from your comments indicate that you are doing so -- I gave my advice ON TOPIC with ONE RESPONSE and than left. You my friend than attempted to derail the topic by getting me to bite on your trolling remark.

Mod meeting:

PK: So, everyone keeps bitching about wildpegasus. They're all such losers! Who cares about this board?

HTQ: Wildpegasus isn't a wrestling moron like everyone else on this board. Everyone is so stupid here. Sigh.

I refer you back to the start of the thread for a solution.

Brigante and WP

I haven't derailed anything since my return. If you're talking about Jango's bar thread which from your comments indicate that you are doing so -- I gave my advice ON TOPIC with ONE RESPONSE and than left. You my friend than attempted to derail the topic by getting me to bite on your trolling remark.

Q - What should I include in my bar?

gimmick A - Apple juice! Grow up! I want a girl but alcohol is bad for you!

kingpk - Yeah! Grow up!

Guest Princess Leena

Mod meeting:

What good would that do.

Guest wildpegasus

Brigante and WP

Q - What should I include in my bar?

gimmick A - Apple juice! Grow up! I want a girl but alcohol is bad for you!

kingpk - Yeah! Grow up!

If it makes you physcologically happier, you can pretend the apple juice is beer or something. It looks just the same and it even tastes better. Not that I'd know but a lot of people thumb up their nose at the taste of beer and practically everyone likes apple juice.

And why woudn't you have some healthy alternatives in your bar? Ever hear of a juice bar? Huh?

-- You shouldn't be derailing threads outside of NHB.

Guest Felonies!

You fucking dumbshit shut-in, even I understand the aesthetic value of a well-stocked bar, and I don't drink. You don't comprehend the topic at hand, and you bring no valid counterargument to the table; in fact you bring nothing to the table here except just pissing everybody off. Stop.

Guest wildpegasus
You fucking dumbshit shut-in, even I understand the aesthetic value of a well-stocked bar, and I don't drink. You don't comprehend the topic at hand, and you bring no valid counterargument to the table; in fact you bring nothing to the table here except just pissing everybody off. Stop.

It's NO HOLDS BARRED kid. Anything goes here. If you can't stand the heat than get out of the kitchen.

You know -- I'm just reading that whole paragraph again and it's not a description of me but a description of 99% of you and your posts.

I repeat -- It's NO HOLDS BARRED kid.

It's NO HOLDS BARRED kid. Anything goes here. If you can't stand the heat than get out of the kitchen.

If you can't stand the troll, get away from the bridge.

Guest wildpegasus

If you can't stand the troll, get away from the bridge.

I'm tough though. I've gone through a lot in life. A litte troll like Felonies isn't enough to keep me down.

Guest wildpegasus
You can tell people its NHB Kid! when you stop crying over the phone to the admin.

Is that the best you got? I would've annihilated you in Gang Warz.

Go right now. Ask the admin if I cryed over the phone to him (Over what??). I dare ya to.

Your a pussy that actually called the admin of messageboard because you were e-threatened. Your a middle aged virgin. You dedicate your life to making endless gimmick posts on a wrestling message board. You fuck weight benches. And, again, you actually called the admin. Weak.

Mod meeting:

What good would that do.

I dunno, but it'd be better to have big, collective complaints rather than everyone yelling at the mods at once.

Guest wildpegasus
Your a pussy that actually called the admin of messageboard because you were e-threatened. Your a middle aged virgin. You dedicate your life to making endless gimmick posts on a wrestling message board. You fuck weight benches. And, again, you actually called the admin. Weak.

I'm calling your bluff right now.

I don't even know who the Admin is unless you're talking about the person behind the partypoker/TSM connection.

I DARE YOU. PM THE ADMIN RIGHT NOW and ASK him if I ever contacted him. What's stopping you? Afraid you'll lose face?

Looks like you're the wimp, eh?

Guest Felonies!

Why are you calling me "kid," other than the fact that I'm almost eleven years younger than you, and not as pathetic.

Guest wildpegasus
I think spman is behind the wildpegasus gimmick account.

I don't even know who spman is.

P.S. -- Told you that you were too afraid to lose face.

Guest Princess Leena
Considering how much wildpegatard is coddled around here...he's probably one of the mods' gimmicks.

Either that, or he knows the wrestling mod elitists somehow.

At this point, I just ignore wildpegasus. He's just doing this because he knows it annoys you, and he will keep it up, and lets face it, he won't be banned, no matter how much we wish he was.

Guest Princess Leena

I've done that. It does no good. Someone always replies to him, and the rare occasion that they don't, he'll talk to himself in threads.

I've done that. It does no good. Someone always replies to him, and the rare occasion that they don't, he'll talk to himself in threads.

He actually talks to himself in threads? That is fucking sad.