TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Tyrannosaurs in F-14s!!

moment_104.jpg

"Nothing Moves The Blob!"

Ugh...can we quit posting pics of bodily fluids being released already?

The scary thing is I know someone who kind of looks like the thing in the first pic, but not as gothic or quite as obese looking.

Somebody post the Calvin and Hobbes strip of Calvin blowing a giant bubble of gum which explodes and covers his entire head. One of the best, if only for the bizzare visual.

"Good heavens, I blew my face inside out."

I like Inc and think he's a solid dude but a banning for shit like this would be a well-served warning sign for those thinking about doing such things in the future.

Plus, he'd just come back under another name anyways.

Inc has made me furious.

Goth chicks are supposed to be hot. Or at least, only post pics of hot goth chicks. Am I right or am I wrong, Meat? Whadda ya say?

Inc has made me furious.

Goth chicks are supposed to be hot. Or at least, only post pics of hot goth chicks. Am I right or am I wrong, Meat? Whadda ya say?

You'd be suprised how many fat goth chicks are out there.

Fantastic. Thanks, Spiff.

Inc has made me furious.

I say why don't you just assault a comatose cancer patient since it looks like a goth but doesn't whine as much about every-goddamn-thing.

Curry's was easy, since I had a quote to search for, which gave me the date of the strip. I thought Meat's was going to be tough, but then I stumbled on this site, which allows you to search for strips based on some keywords. From there, it was just a matter of finding the correct strip from the results, which gave me the date.

This site has all the strips. If you sign up (I just did a free trial membership), you can choose specific dates for strips.

Guest Paul
You do

I thought so.

I'm not sure what world everyone else lives in, where goth=hot chicks.