TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Perfxion

Dumbest Songs of all time

Anyone involved in the making of that London Bridge song by Fergie should be shot multiple times in the back of the head.

The worst thing is, when I go back to college Sunday, I know that for months on end, I will have to hear that horrible piece of shit nearly every day.

Just listen to just about any Top-40 type song and you've got it. Pretty much all the songs they show on MTV or galas where stupid teenage girls are screaming their lungs out, or talking how "ohhhhh my God, he's so cuuuute" a singer or group is - that's the worst stuff you can find.

My vote goes to either that Milkshake song from a few years ago or "Welcome to my life" by Simple Plan. Seriously, a thirty-something years old man sings about locking himself in his room and turning up the radio so loud that nobody can hear him screaming.

I can't tell what you're going for on this one. Too bad, since you've actually made me laugh recently

Clearly, I shouldve just left your response alone as it was only intended to garner atention.

"No, I really mean it...that song is sooo much dumber than anything on the radio!"

Edit - Kid.

I think "Stars are Blind" is great, actually. Catchy, and brilliant outside of itself for being a debut single for Paris freakin' Hilton. Throw anyone at all in front of that and it's still a great summer jam. Reactions to it are tremendously informed by the fact that it's got her name on it, even though it doesn't sound like her and could pass for 10 other pop singers. I find that all kind of remarkable.

if anything, it's a tribute to how good scott storch is as a producer. i'd say that dude's probably number one in terms of power producers right now.

It's doing so good...by mid-September it might hit 100,000 records sold.

Okay, I just heard Promiscuous. That got Fergie out of my head. I got no problems Promiscuous, so I'm not going crazy now.

And didn't London Bridge get to #1 or something? I haven't paid any attention to the charts lately.

Crash Test Dummies..."Mmm Mmm Mmm"...when I hear that song I want to take the gun away someone wanted to use on the "London Bridge" producers and put it in my mouth and pull the trigger.

And I'm amazed we've come so far without a mention of Jessica Simpson's "A Public Affair". You know we're going to have to hear that song over and over and over ad nauseam. My neighbor's 17-year-old daughter has that song on repeat already.

What are some of the dumbest songs ever to be made and called music?

The current top 10 from BET's 106 & Park the videos are nothing but young black girls in stripper gear shaking their b-cup titties.

Crash Test Dummies..."Mmm Mmm Mmm"...when I hear that song I want to take the gun away someone wanted to use on the "London Bridge" producers and put it in my mouth and pull the trigger.

And I'm amazed we've come so far without a mention of Jessica Simpson's "A Public Affair". You know we're going to have to hear that song over and over and over ad nauseam. My neighbor's 17-year-old daughter has that song on repeat already.

MMM MMM MMM MMM is really more nonsensical than dumb.

"Desperado" By the Eagles.

Any Song by Kim Gordon on "A Thousand Leaves". Dumbass lyrics, and for some reason, she tries to sound like the girl from Bikini Kill with downs.

"Simon Says" Pharoah Monch deserves a mention. It has some sweet lines in the verses, but the chorus is hilariously retarded.

There's, of course, bands that make some dumb-ass songs that are freakin' great. Prime example: Ween.

Get the fuck up!

Simon Says get the fuck up!

Throw your hands in the sky (BO! BO! BO! BO!)

Queens is in the back sippin yak y'all what's up?

Girls, rub on your titties (yeahhhhhh)

Yeah I said it -- rub on your titties

New York city gritty committee pity the fool that

act shitty in the midst of the calm, the witty

C'mon man, that's fuckin' brilliant.

"Smells like teen spirit" by Nirvana.

You can say something like it's got great sound but the lyrics are the stupidest load of crap ever spewed out the mouth of a singer. It's gotta be a top 10 finalist for most overrated song in the history of music as well.

Please, sir, do explain why you think this is a dumb song

I actually more than one song listed so far...

Anyway, I second My Humps, and would like to add the following:

- Photograph by Nickelback. Absolutely terrible lyrics and one of the worst rhyme schemes I've heard in hit song. It sounded like a poem written by an 8th grader.

- That song by Lil John and Ying Yang Twins. Don't remember the name, but you know the song. From the window, to the wall... That one.

Guest Felonies!

It's the fucking Eagles.

Stuff like London Bridge, Lil Jon etc, while dumb as fuck, are great mindless fun. Same with the Paris Hilton song.

I got no problem with dumb music so long as it knows it's dumb. When it thinks it's worthy though, like some of limpbizkits stuff for example, then it sucks.

It's the fucking Eagles.

And? C'mon man, give me a better argument than that

"The Ketchup Song" or whatever the hell it was called. Stupid Macarena ripoff(which Macarena wasn't all that spectacular, either...)

Desperato while a good song, the actual lyrics are pretty silly.

I'll agree with Smells Like Teen Spirit, really really garbage lyrics, and Weird Al did his best parady right there.

I'll name Three Days Grace on there and Roses by Outkast.