TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm - 9/1/2006

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...
canadiantour.jpg
SWF STOOOOOOOOORM!
Live, Friday, September 1st, from the Colisée Pepsi in Quebec City!
(7pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

300px-Colisée_de_Québec-1.JPG

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - PURE WRESTLING TEN-MINUTE CHALLENGE
Bruce Blank © vs. Jay Hawke

-> Jay Hawke managed to survive Bruce Blank's ten minute Hardcore Challenge - now the tables have turned! Fresh off a successful defense of the International Championship, the momentum is definitely in Bruce's favor. But does he have what it takes to survive ten minutes of Pure Rules with the Dean of Professional Wrestling? To sweeten the deal, the winner of this match will pick the stipulation for their Genesis VII Showdown!
Rules: Hell if I know. I always forget pure rules. Three rope-breaks, I think. And stuff. Fill me in, guys. :P
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: chirs3

SPECIAL REPLAY - CRUISERWEIGHT MATCH
Tom Flesher vs. JJ Johnson

-> MANSON was walking along backstage at the Credit Union Centre, minding his own business, when he was attacked by an angry bee! He was so infuriated, he used the full potential of MANSONOSITY to destroy it, and as a result, there was a blackout for 48 miles in every direction, causing this match booked two shows ago to go unaired! Tonight, we replay it for you, because it was swank!
Rules: Standard, with Cruiser addenda.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: Evolution

"HOUSE OF MARVELOUS" INTERVIEW SEGMENT
---> The debut of the new interview show with SWF Road Agent Michael Anderson! His inaugural guest - none other than Mike Van Siclen!

HARDCORE MATCH
Michael Cross vs. Nemesis

---> So apparently, Michael Cross won #1 Contendership to the Hardcore Title a while ago, and we never gave him his shot.

Oops.

Jimmy's got Storm's off, so we're giving Lil' Mikey a warm-up match against the impressive newcomer, Nemesis! Nem's now teamed up with Bruce Blank, so maybe a little of that Ultraviolent Magick has rubbed off on him... or maybe Michael Cross will explode his brain. Only one way to find out!
Rules: NONE~!
Word Limit: 4500
Send to: hhh6294

OPENING BOUT - SINGLES MATCH
"The Beast" Gabriel Drake vs. "The Divine Wind" Akira Kaibatsu

-> It's the battle of the guys whose names end in vowels! But seriously forks, Gabriel Drake has been kicking ass and taking names, but then he ran out of paper, so now he's just kicking ass. Tonight he faces his toughest challenge yet, in Akira Kaibatsu! Let's hope Akira makes it to the arena this time.
Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 4500
Send to: Ace309

Opening Promo: Michael Stephens!

NOTES: As always, if you want a match, request it in this thread and see if you have a taker. If not, please promo. Three shows away from Genesis! Edited by chirs3

One of these days Mak might move up the card some, huh?

Just for the record, I intend to construct my match as if it's happening live, because it's easier for me and it seems to make more sense.

Well, yeah. It's a replay of what happens, so they basically air the match that we 'missed'.