TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UZI Suicide

40-year-old man breaks up a fight between two 16-year-old girls

Guest Princess Leena

Kids are so annoying.

Awesome seeing the old guy pummeled, though.

Actually that makes me mad/sad to watch....

Same here. The guy was an idiot for punching the kid first, but the kid pretty much deserved a smack. Technically, a few of those kids deserved a smack or two.

I'd have to see exactly what happened to the guys camera but while he was doing the right thing (or at least he thought so) by breaking up the fight he didn't exactly seem to care that he'd just destroyed somebodys property. The guy who engaged him, while getting in his face was at least trying to let him know that the numbers game were against him.

No...the old guy made him drop his camera and then was an ass about it...

Note however, that this post comes from TSM's youngest :P

The best ending to that would have been some drunk driver coming by and running over everyone involved.

Seriously though, everyone in that video was just asking to get their ass kicked.

Exactly, trash all around. They should have all been rounded up and thrown in jail.

Nah, jail just puts the responsibility on taxpayers. These scrubs should have been rounded up and sterilized.

No...the old guy made him drop his camera and then was an ass about it...

Note however, that this post comes from TSM's youngest :P

I am not much older then you, the sight of an adult being pummeled by a meer kid is still depressing to me.

I remember being 15 at K-Mart seeing two girls fighting. And I really do mean fighting. They where screaming, kicking, punching, cursing, and at one point, one of the girls (they were both blonde) takes a sandle, and smacks the other girl across the head with it. And by "smacked her across the head", I mean smacked her across the head so hard you could hear it throughout the store.

Security broke it up, but it was something else.

It keeps stopping halfway through for me. And I don't mean freezing or timing out. It goes back to the beginning after the guy says "take it out of my ass" or whatever. Anyone else have this problem?

Guest Vitamin X

Myspace. An appropriate place for this thing.

Guy was an asshole. Who the fuck does he think he is fucking with the dude's camera? What an idiot. Nice to see him bleed.

[same here. The guy was an idiot for punching the kid first, but the kid pretty much deserved a smack. Technically, a few of those kids deserved a smack or two.

Most do.

Who was that guy, anyway? Was he one of the girls' dads?

I think so, you can see that one of them was going over to console him after he got his ass whopped.

Guest wildpegasus

I think so, you can see that one of them was going over to console him after he got his ass whopped.

Hmm, that changes everything.

Annoying kid for sure behind the camera.