TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bob_barron

A message from DRH 502

I would like to make this statement.

I've set foot in a wrestling ring, I've trained in a wrestling ring, I've bumped on the inside and outside of a wrestling ring during shows, and I'm making my debut as a Ref on the 9th and I can honestly say, I rather talk wrestling with Bob Barron and some of the other posters here any day of the week over a lot of other people here, and that includes DRH.

People on messageboards who brag about setting foot in a ring and act all superior about it are losers.

Aw, whaddya you know, bitch, you've never been in the ring. I've been H-bombed by the Harris Brothers and had Bobby Eaton blown his own spot that he called and been smacked with chairs and blah blah blah ::Jingus continues his "grumpy old indy veteran" name-dropping and general whining long, long into the night::

He wants to bust on her spine.

During sex?

DRH and Frogg are the reasons why condoms should be used. Even though, we do need roofers, and I guess we need drugged out "thugs" to hang on street corners. Just as long as they realize their respective places in this world.

Guest wildpegasus

People on messageboards who brag about setting foot in a ring and act all superior about it are losers.

Aw, whaddya you know, bitch, you've never been in the ring. I've been H-bombed by the Harris Brothers and had Bobby Eaton blown his own spot that he called and been smacked with chairs and blah blah blah ::Jingus continues his "grumpy old indy veteran" name-dropping and general whining long, long into the night::

CC has been in the ring before.

DRH and Frogg are the reasons why condoms should be used. Even though, we do need roofers, and I guess we need drugged out "thugs" to hang on street corners. Just as long as they realize their respective places in this world.

I'm a rape baby.

First thing I said was that she's got a damn nice bridge. Must be the Canadian heritage.

Guest CWMwasmurdered
First thing I said was that she's got a damn nice bridge.

That's sad.