TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
IllustriousOne

New Moderators

Guest Agent of Oblivion

It was never officially noted. Back when the board fucked up and deleted everyone, it took all of the moderators with it, and I was just never pumped back up full of moderator piss and vinegar.

I'm also pretty sure I called Nikjohns a twat with crossed eyes from sucking dick, in the moderator sanctuary. Something along those lines.

Guest DRH 502

If a mod could do me a big favor and kill my license plate-eqsue name on here and make it just "Donnie" or "D" I would be eternally greatfull...

Well, CronoT is finally gone (again). He'll be back though. He always comes back.

Oh, and congrats alf and Agent. Agent's a pretty cool guy, IMO.

Guest Princess Leena

I'm opposed to the decision because they just don't have enough leadership skills.

Well alfdogg did threaten to crack down on people calling people idiots for having an opinion you (as in the you "the poster", not you Leena) but really, I don't care who the mods are - I just post and such. They could be you and Ortonsault for all I care. Hey maybe that's not a terrible idea... but I could see mass bannings if that happened.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
If a mod could do me a big favor and kill my license plate-eqsue name on here and make it just "Donnie" or "D" I would be eternally greatfull...

I'm on it.

Guest Princess Leena
Well alfdogg did threaten to crack down on people calling people idiots for having an opinion you (as in the you "the poster", not you Leena) but really, I don't care who the mods are - I just post and such. They could be you and Ortonsault for all I care. Hey maybe that's not a terrible idea... but I could see mass bannings if that happened.

You didn't finish the first sentence. :P

Ortonsault wouldn't ban people. He's a gentleman, and wishes good will to all.

I also wish good will to all. However, I'm someone that gets the job done. That's what I mean by leadership skills.

Guest Dangerous Donnie D

BEST. NAME. EVER. I thank you very very much my good sir.

And Slayer, the license plate is dead man. Its time to move on...

You didn't finish the first sentence. :P

Ortonsault wouldn't ban people. He's a gentleman, and wishes good will to all.

I also wish good will to all. However, I'm someone that gets the job done. That's what I mean by leadership skills.

That's what happens when you re-word what you're saying without actually re-wording anything, just deleting a sentence to ad a parenthesis. It should read "disagree with" at the end, but I'm sure people could figure that out... and I was not implying OS would ban anyone.