TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Lockdown 9-6-2006

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...
canadiantour.jpg
SWF LOCKDOOOOOOWN!
Live, Wednesday, September 6th, from the Scotiabank Place in Ottowa!
(7pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

250px-Scotiabankplaceottawa.JPG

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - SWF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Jimmy the Doom © vs. Michael Cross

-> Michael Cross's warmup against Nemesis ended... oddly... but he can't dwell on that with the Hardcore Champion in his sights! Can "Iron" Mike end Jimmy the Doom's reign of Hardcore absurdity, or will the oddball Doomtopian prove too much to handle?
Rules: Hradkore! It's like Hardcore, only not!
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: Ace309

Bruce Blank and Nemesis vs. JJ Johnson and MANSON

-> If left on the supereiffic team of Two Skinny White Guys, the Tag Team Championships will go undefended at Genesis. Such is life, I suppose.

So we're gonna make those bastards defend it sooner!

The deadly new alliance of Bruce Blank and Nemesis will challenge the only two men in the SWF cool enough to fit "OSITY" behind their names, and the winners will challenge TSWG for the Tag Team Titles on Smarkdown!
Rules: Standard tag team match. Use the tag ropes!
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: Evolution

SINGLES MATCH
Zyon vs. "The Beast" Gabriel Drake

---> So Drake made a bit of a compelling point on Storm... unfortunately, he did so at the expense of Landon Maddix! Joseph Peters, being the calm and cool-headed person he is, booked this match RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! Too bad Landon's got the show off, so it wasn't really the match we wanted. In any event, Zyon takes on "The Beast" on Lockdown!
Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 4750
Send to: chirs3

"HOUSE OF MARVELOUS" INTERVIEW SEGMENT
---> It's official: The House of Marvelous is a hit! After an exciting, albeit somewhat underhanded, first installment, Anderson returns - I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say who he's interviewing or not, so check back later!

OPENING BOUT - CRUISERWEIGHT MATCH
The Birdman vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

-> Not so much curtain-jerking as it is starting the show off our best foot forward! Two electrifying cruiserweights open this edition of Lockdown with some high-flying action! And for Spike Jenkins, it's a chance to prepare for Genesis, where a shot at Cruiserweight Title Contendership awaits!
Rules: Standard, with Cruiser addenda.
Word Limit: 4500
Send to: chirs3

Opening Promo: Jay Hawke

NOTES: Those unbooked wishing for a match, speak up.

ALSO: Please PM ALL GENESIS PLANS to me. Even if you've done so once before, do it again, to make absolutely sure I don't forget. If you've got no plans, PM me anyway. Hopefully we can come up with something a little better than random multiman. :P Edited by chirs3

Guest El XL

Well I guess it's time to carry you Bruce, come on just mind my trick knee when you jump up there alright? and side note: Seriously "Two Skinny White Guys"?? You're not afraid that the PWG will sue ya?

I'd like to note that for official ring introductions, myself and Landon are known as 'The Galacticos'.

Everyone else ever, including the commentators and Landon himself, will still refer to us as Two Skinny White Guys.

I think Tom should defend against Spike. I don't think that's happened in a while.

(Only reason I'm saying this is because I listened to a Thoth report from 04 when Tom challenged Spike for the title, and Thoth was like "Next match is...a slaughter. Jesus, Tom, why do you have to do this?" and stuff. teh lollerz

Well I guess it's time to carry you Bruce, come on just mind my trick knee when you jump up there alright? and side note: Seriously "Two Skinny White Guys"?? You're not afraid that the PWG will sue ya?

Everything I do is stolen from the indies. So far, no lawsuits. Touch wood.

And besides that, I'd likely kick Super Dragon's ass.

Hell we've all stolen something from the indies I'm sure - I stole the "Cruiserweight Killer" from Super Dragon, what's he going to do? fly to Denmark and smack me around?

Wait, we've stolen something from an indy fed? Goddamn you Landon, I at least hoped that abomination of a name was original in wrestling.

Heads up: Got back earlier than expected, so show materials can go to me instead of Tom.

Anything already sent to Tom, though, I can just raid from his PM box. No need to resend. :P