TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JJMc

Gas Price Check...

$2.09 is the cheapest I've seen it around Aiken, SC. Here's hoping it dips a little more. I'd just like to see it below $2.00 one last time. It's very nice to be able to fill-up for $20-24 rather than $50 around the time of Hurricane Ike. It's especially much nicer since I am unemployed.

After about a month of price gradually dropping, I finally saw the first increase as my nearby station went from $1.94 to $1.97 this morning

I've seen an off-brand station with gas that is $1.86 in Houston and the Valero station acorss the street is selling for $1.87. These are the lowest prices I've seen since at least 2002 or 2003. We've had a couple of years where gas went below $2 but most stations bottomed out at $1.89. Last time gas was this cheap was 2006 I believe. When gas gets to $1.50, I know we've turned a corner. I'm expecting a slow increase in the next couple of weeks.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Filled up at 1.96. Was so happy I put the pump up my ass and gave myself an 89 octane colonic.

So last time I filled up it was something like $2.89 or the likes. It was a LONG time ago.

I think this time I'll spend the money and get Plus or even Super. I mean, people say its better for your engine? My engine certainly needs some TLC. And I won't notice the difference, I never buy gas...

Guest Czecherbear

$1.85 in Bristol, $1.70 in Winthrop Harbor. Too bad this is indicative of the Second Great Depression or whatever. I picked a bad time to be alive.