TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Crocodile Hunter Dead

RIP

Dude did a lot for awareness of animals. His style may have been annoying, but at least he got people watching his programs.

It's sort of weird. I never liked what he was about, I'm not a big fan of those types of animals and I even have a slight fear of crocodiles for reasons I never could figure out. That being said, I liked this guy as he was a good person and he clearly loved his subjets and respected them.

I second the Corwin sentiments.

Corwin went to the same college as me, and spoke at my graduation. That being said, I echo calls for his demise. I dunno who Mindy, Mark or Manny are, but what the hell... sting rays to 'em all!

Anyone ever see the documentary Grizzly Man? This documentary that Irwin was filming is a complete rip off. This also kind of rips off that documentary about Crows that Brandon Lee was filming when he died.

RIP

When it comes to people that do this for a living, I always think that if they were meant to die they would have died very early in their career. So I was totally caught off guard by the news.

I will always remember him for his ESPN commercial, which is my favorite.

In all honesty, I'm suprised the guy actually kicked the bucket. I mean really, it seemed almost like the guy was invincible.

Anyways, RIP Steve.

I even have a slight fear of crocodiles for reasons I never could figure out.

Could it be that it's a giant reptile with sharp teeth that could crush and eat you?

RIP dude.

I'm sure PETA will have a field day those mindless fucking rejects of cumstain.

With what? I don't see how PETA would have anything at all to do with this.

For some reason, I always thought stingrays were like jellyfish(well, most of them), in that they stung you, and it hurt for a while, but you were otherwise okay. I didn't know they actually had razor sharp tails that can puncture vital organs and kill you.

So yeah, stingrays. They will fuck up your shit.

RIP dude.

I'm sure PETA will have a field day those mindless fucking rejects of cumstain.

With what? I don't see how PETA would have anything at all to do with this.

They'll find a way. RIP Mr. Irwin.

For some reason, I always thought stingrays were like jellyfish(well, most of them), in that they stung you, and it hurt for a while, but you were otherwise okay. I didn't know they actually had razor sharp tails that can puncture vital organs and kill you.

Some stingrays are like that...but the ones he was dealing with for his documentary basically have swords on their asses and can really ruin your day.

Well, it stabbed him in the heart. Touching a knife is quite painless, but getting one plunged into your ribcage? Hurts like a bitch.

RIP

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road

Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go

So make the best of this test, and don't ask why

It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.

I hope you had the time of your life.

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind

Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time

Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial

For what it's worth it was worth all the while

What I find most amazing is that with all the stuff he dealt with, he gets killed doing something about as dangerous as walking down the stairs. First time I've ever heard of anybody getting killed by a stingray. It would have been a lot less shocking if he got mauled by a tiger shark or something.

Either way, I spent pretty much every weeknight watching him when I was in school and this is certainly a sad day.

Guest Princess Leena

I really want to see the video. I can picture him smiling, "Oh crikey, look a this big bugga! This sting ray has RAAZOR sharp tail that can kill an animal in a heartbeat! I'll investigate a lil' clos... AAAAAHHHHH!". I know, I'm heartless.

Aren't most women? Maybe it's me...

Anyway, yes, this was an odd piece of news to wake up to at work this morning. Considering all the crazy things he did, I didn't think his career / life would end at the hands of a string ray toxin (or whatever) that's for sure. It was weird to read how big of a deal this is in Australia.