TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Crocodile Hunter Dead

When will people learn "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)" is not an appropriate sendoff song?

It's a breakup song, I think.

I really want to see the video. I can picture him smiling, "Oh crikey, look a this big bugga! This sting ray has RAAZOR sharp tail that can kill an animal in a heartbeat! I'll investigate a lil' clos... AAAAAHHHHH!". I know, I'm heartless.

I'm with you. I never been this amused by someone's death. I feel bad for his family but you could see this coming.

I know, I'm heartless.

Apparently so's Mr. Irwin now.

*purchases a window seat on the trip to Hell he's now on*

To be honest, I'll miss him. He always seemed like a crazy bastard who had no fear, but I'm fairly sure he was usually in control of the situation. He respected the animals and knew what they would put up with. I still though he'd end up as Crocodile Chow though.

This kind of saddened me because you could tell he was a genuine. He wasn't acting for the camera, and I've heard several say that today. I used to watch his stuff when it was more prominent and didn't have to work all the time. I just hope people don't make a mockery of his death as no one deserves to be laughed at for dying and working hard.

^^ Which would have killed him.

The blood loss would've been the end of him if that was the case. He may have had a chance to survive if he left it in (if that even happend, that is).

But then, if some bastard ray spiked me, I'd want to pull the bloody thing out as well.

Just saw some of the last pics of Steve from friday on the cbs ny news

anyhow this is sad, especially considering he had a family.

Always weird to see someone famous die young, we forget theyre humans too, but I guess Steve was kinda like a superhero of sort to most.

His show was pretty fun and informative and I always enjoyed his late night talk show appearances.

RIP Steve

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/artic...oadcast_1007314

LATEST: The footage of late Australian naturalist STEVE IRWIN being killed by a stingray could be shown on TV. Charismatic Irwin, dubbed the Crocodile Hunter after his internationally acclaimed TV show, died yesterday (04SEP06) while diving on Australia's Great Barrier Reef. Irwin was filming for a new documentary when he lost his life, and his cameraman shot the moment when the stingray's barbed tail stabbed the legendary conservationist through the heart. The tapes are currently being held by Queensland police - but Irwin's family are determined to respect his last wishes and allow the harrowing footage to be broadcast. Irwin once insisted, "My number one rule is to keep that camera rolling. Even if it's shaky or slightly out of focus, I don't give a rip. "Even if a big old alligator is chewing me up I want to go down and go, 'Crikey!' just before I die. That would be the ultimate for me." An insider tells British newspaper the Daily Star, "This is exactly what Steve would have wanted. He knew the dangers and was totally up for the cameras to get everything."

Sadly, I bet Brookers still beats out Steve Irwin's demise.

Her popularity is stunning. Absolutely stunning. Pretty soon her stupid ass will get an MTV series.

Now what I really want to know now is, did Steve get out a "crikey" or a "son of a bitch" or even a "..huh.." before he died?

Guest Dangerous Donnie D

If Brookers gets on MTV I will block the channel. The day when a gap-toothed skank who can't seem to find a bottle of shampoo gets on my television regularly, is the day I start reading books.

Steve Irwin's killer, a Bull Stingray:

post-593-1157350250_thumb.jpg

Nice to see Andre Agassi and Bill Gates lending a hand.

Fuck Gates. There's absolutely no way that's not Augusta National president Hootie Johnson.

I'm conflicted over the video thing. I guess it's alright if that's what he wanted, but I cant imagine ever wanting to watch it.

Tonight's South Park (and they've been going chronologically for the last six weeks or so) is the CaveMan Steve, featuring an opening couple minutes of Crocodile Hunter, including one of my favourite SP lines ever "Screw you guys...let's hunt for crocodiles!"

Sadly, I bet Brookers still beats out Steve Irwin's demise.

Her popularity is stunning. Absolutely stunning. Pretty soon her stupid ass will get an MTV series.

Now what I really want to know now is, did Steve get out a "crikey" or a "son of a bitch" or even a "..huh.." before he died?

An eye witness says he stands up, pulls the barb out and collapses again.

Fuck Gates. There's absolutely no way that's not Augusta National president Hootie Johnson.

It's future Bob Barron.

From IMDB.com

The wildlife special tragic Crocodile Hunter star Steve Irwin was shooting when he was killed by a stingray's barb in September is to air in January. The Discovery Channel and Animal Planet TV networks will simultaneously air his last TV project Ocean's Deadliest in America on January 21. The animal expert and conservationist was killed off the coast of Australia while shooting the show with oceanographer and adventurer Philippe Cousteau. Cousteau, who was aboard Irwin's boat Croc One with the Aussie TV star during the expedition, narrates the 90 minute documentary. The special is expected to be one of the two nature channels' biggest ratings winners as fans tune in to catch a last glimpse of the Crocodile Hunter.

I smell ratings.