TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Should WP be banned?

Should WP be banned.  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What do you guys think?

• Yes.
    • No.

He hasn't been a problem outside of NHB/Chocolate Socket recently. So, no. For now, at least. I am keeping an eye on him, though, rest assured.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

Why can't he just be banned from NHB/Choclate Socket? that's where he causes 90% of the problems?

That and a warning not to make post after post in his astroboy thread would probably do a world of good.

Edit: I did vote to ban him though. Only once.

Why can't he just be banned from NHB/Choclate Socket?

Ban him from LSD too, so we don't have to hear any more stories about weight benches or threesomes with his right and left hand.

Hell, just isolate him to the the upper-half of the board. He's probably smarter than the average WWE folder poster anyway

Guest wildpegasus

All these threads about me are getting tiring.

In my defence:

I haven't done anything banworthy of late.

I can't understand how people can be banned from No Holds Barred or Chocolate Socket as it's now called. It's everything goes in there. Be a man and take it. I certainly have taken my share of abuse in there and I'm still standing. Learn from my example. Don't be a wimp.

If it bothers people that much than I will not add to my Astroboy thread unless someone else bumps it up on their own. I will not talk to myself in there. There was a reason why it was bumped before. It was legit one of the best shows on the face of the planet and I wanted to spread the love.

That's why several members of the board love it so much.

And the one thing I ask is to never be barred from the LSD folder. That is an area of my life that I need help and will need help in. I also like learning from others and their life experience. Thanks.

Unless someone brings up some nontruths about me and I decide I have to defend myself than I am leaving this thread as I have said enough for now. I'm not interested in contributing to another thread about me at this present time since I'd rather keep a lower profile for the time being.

Before I leave this thread I'd also like to say that I'm not a BSer. Every story I have written on this board is true. I've actually had to stop myself from writing crazier stories for various reasons. Believe it or not but these are the facts

Guest Princess Leena
Hell, just isolate him to the the upper-half of the board. He's probably smarter than the average WWE folder poster anyway

Guest wildpegasus

All right, who rigged the poll?

Last I looked there was only a few votes difference which was less than half an hour later (no idea how long it actually was). I am now losing by 22 points with no difference in the votes for me. This is worse than the legendary WWE polls.

Guest the undeserving

I forget where I read it, but allegedly he's admitted on other boards that he purposely acts like a clown on TSM to get a reaction. And I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but isn't that pretty much the definition of being a troll?

Needless to say, I voted to ban him.

Guest wildpegasus
I forget where I read it, but allegedly he's admitted on other boards that he purposely acts like a clown on TSM to get a reaction. And I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but isn't that pretty much the definition of being a troll?

Needless to say, I voted to ban him.

Actually, I have never said that.

I have said that I like to display my "sillier" side on TSM because I feel at home here. The reaction thing makes no sense because in theory everybody posts to get a reaction including me. Otherwise, NOBODY would ever post anything.

Since TSM is not as hardcore when it comes to wrestling I can let loose a little bit here and do stuff. I am not afraid to be me as much. Other places, because I am such a hardcore wrestling fan I like to concentrate more on wrestling and leave more of my personal life out of it.

Guest wildpegasus
Exhibit A

I deleted Exhibit B. Need room on my photobucket account. :(

Doesn't prove a thing.

You think I would actually type that to you of all people if I was theoretically a gimmick? Wouldn't that potentially expose me in some people's eyes if I was? I knew you'd go off and say something as soon as I wrote that because although I don't think you're a bad person and I don't mind you in the least bit -- I must say that I don't really trust you as much as I'd like to. It was a test. Btw, read it closely. I never expose myself in any way.

I think you're almost insuinating that "you got me" because I was blinded by love or something by talking to you. Guess again. Well, if your "trap actually got me" and you actually believe that, aren't you basically admitting that by saying this that I am who I say I am and not a gimmick?

Smarkschoice is me defending myself because that guy who is on the board (who I believe is now banned from smarkschoice) is a troll who also posts on this board under a different name. Since I wanted to have nothing to do with him over at smarkschoice I said what I had to so he wouldn't gain any momentum in his attempt to "break me down". I defended myself in a way that said "I am truthful at smartmarks but maybe not as well". I thought it was pretty brilliant on my part. Do you really think I'd be that stupid to openly call myself a fraud to a troll poster who not only posts on smarkschoice AND smartmarks but also tends to either steal posts or often POST the EXACT same topics on each board? In your own words Leena, I am rather intelligent. I wouldn't be that stupid to expose myself to a troll "out to get me" if I was a gimmick. Because I'm not a gimmick I have no fear of saying such things.

Edit -- And here's some "proof". Why don't people bring stuff like this over.

Yeah, I train.

I started when I was 13 yrs old and I just turned 30 a little while ago so it's been 17 years. I'm a naturally skinny guy so it's been a tough road but it's one I wouldn't change for anything in the world. I also have done a lot of physical labour so life can get pretty tiring at times. At 13 I had no idea on what I was doing. I just wanted to gain some strength and muscle which I did to a degree.

To the question at hand, yeah I'm a gym addict since I can't live without it.. I love the adrenaline rush you get from it mentally and physically.

And since I go to a University gym (sucky, sucky gym) that means there's plenty of hot women around as well so that's nice too.

Celibate? Yeah, since you mentioned it I've never done that well with women but that's mainly due to my shyness and anxiety which is very high. It's something I'm working on. Women do seem to be attracted to me and never repulsed so that is a very good sign. I'm realising that more now. I don't really want to talk about that on this board though. Keep the talk about wrestling here.

I really don't know.

At one hand, the guy is incredibly annoying, has derailed threads, and is a huge annoyance to everybody.

On the other hand, he's a clueless idiot, has no life, his posts are (unintentionally) amusing, and the fact that he pisses so many people off amuses me. Plus, at least he doesn't hit on underage girls online (Matt Young) or post annoying pictures of well known internet memes (Cronoyasha)

Guest wildpegasus
It was a test.

I forgot to finish that line off. It was a test to see if you really liked me because I know you're at least intrigued by me some.

Guest wildpegasus
80/20 vote. Looks like WP should pack his bags.

The pole is legit rigged sweaterstretcher. At least I'm gaining some legit votes now due to perhaps my side of the arguement.

Guest CWMwasmurdered
sweaterstretcher.

Sexual Harrassment outside of the Sexual Harrassment folder?

post annoying pictures of well known internet memes (lovecraft)

lovecraft is dead. He has been replaced by gary floyd.

You'll not get away that easily

Curses, foiled again!