TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
justcoz

DX vs. The Outsiders

Yeah, they are all washed up, we know this. Wouldn't Scott Hall and Kevin Nash vs. HBK and HHH still be more interesting than seeing them feud with the McMahons? It's one 'dream match' (at least from a mark perspective) left untouched from the 90's boom period, outside of Sting vs a WWF guy. Tell WWE creative to take away their scripted promos and just let these guys have fun on the mic. Just a short term deal. If Nash and Hall behave give one of them an agent or color commentator position (I'd personally take Nash or Hall on SD over JBL).

If Nash and Hall behave give one of them an agent or color commentator position (I'd personally take Nash or Hall on SD over JBL).

I'd say replace Tazz with Nash and make it a 3 man team by adding Bill Cosby. Then you'd have Cosby, Styles, and...ok that sucked.

To answer the question, I'd be semi-interested in seeing this as a short feud.

I could just imagine King getting "fired" as color commentator and as JR gives a monologue to the camera, Kevin Nash walking in as Ross's replacement:

JR: The hell are you doing here?!?

Nash: Awww c'mon Jimmy, you didn't actually think I was gonna put that Sabin shmuck over did ya?

JR: Well, be that as it may . . .

Here's what I'd actually like to see, don't ask me why:

The McMahons continue to "lose" their feud with DX and get embarassed, so Vince McMahon rehires Eric Bischoff as the GM of RAW to destroy DX. He announces his plan upon returning: at Survivor Series, it will be DX against the nWo. The Outsiders are originally on the nWo team, but turn on them and join DX, leading to a big nWo vs. DX/Clique war for a few months, finishing at Wrestlemania.

If Nash and Hall behave give one of them an agent or color commentator position (I'd personally take Nash or Hall on SD over JBL).

I'd say replace Tazz with Nash and make it a 3 man team by adding Bill Cosby. Then you'd have Cosby, Styles, and...ok that sucked.

To answer the question, I'd be semi-interested in seeing this as a short feud.

No, that didn't suck. Not as much as Hall & Nash and this ongoing DX/McMahon thing.

I would love to see Nash on commentary. I can't stand JR and Lawler. Coach of all pepole made them more tolerable but toning them done a bit.

Guest Kobe24KGold

If the NWO vs. DX feud does happen, whom do you think the crowd will side with?

If Hogan is on the NWO side, I say NWO.

Guest Kliqster

The McMahons continue to "lose" their feud with DX and get embarassed, so Vince McMahon rehires Eric Bischoff as the GM of RAW to destroy DX. He announces his plan upon returning: at Survivor Series, it will be DX against the nWo. The Outsiders are originally on the nWo team, but turn on them and join DX, leading to a big nWo vs. DX/Clique war for a few months, finishing at Wrestlemania.

If The Outsiders join DX, who would remain in the nWo?

If The Outsiders join DX, who would remain in the nWo?

Obviously they'd need to bring in more guys, and Hogan would have to be the leader. They could potentially also add some "new" members such as Randy Orton.

Oh good lord no! You want old men past their prime carrying on like they're still the shit?

See if you can find the Heroes of Wrestling PPV

Although if it keeps HHH occupied with his buddies and lets the world title scene at least seem competitive... hmmm then maybe so, I can always just ignore the match ;)

Guest Kobe24KGold

Here's what I'd like to see go down:

During one of Raw's uninteresting matches, the camera pans up to see Scott Hall making his way through the crowd. Hall disposes of whatever jobbers are in the ring, and says something like, "Hey Yo, I came here to make a statement...we're taking over." He walks over to JR and Lawler, where he harasses them both, and says that he has a friend that will be joining him next week.

The next week, during the main-event involving DX, Nash runs in (barely escapes another quad tear) and waylays on HHH and HBK, as Scott Hall assists him in the beatdown. After the beatdown, they get on the mic and talk about how they are the one and only original outlaws/rebel group in professional wrestling.

A tag match is set up for Survivor Series: Triple H, Shawn Michaels and DX's newest member, Ric Flair, vs. Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, and a Mystery team member.

At Survivor Series, the mystery team member is BRET HART!!! who decimates HHH for being a conniving prick during the Montreal debacle, obliterates HBK for backstabbing him at Montreal, and makes Ric Flair bleed a geyser and three gushers for making fun of him in his book.

Just Kidding, although that WOULD be really cool.

The mystery team member is really Hulk Hogan...played by Steve Austin. Austin impersonates Hogan like he did back in ECW, making fun of his old age, etc. And the seeds are planted for Hogan vs. Austin at WrestleMania 23~!

During one of Raw's uninteresting matches, the camera pans up to see Scott Hall making his way through the crowd. Hall disposes of whatever jobbers are in the ring, and says something like, "Hey Yo, I came here to make a statement...we're taking over." He walks over to JR and Lawler, where he harasses them both, and says that he has a friend that will be joining him next week.

The next week, during the main-event involving DX, Nash runs in (barely escapes another quad tear) and waylays on HHH and HBK, as Scott Hall assists him in the beatdown. After the beatdown, they get on the mic and talk about how they are the one and only original outlaws/rebel group in professional wrestling.

A tag match is set up for Survivor Series: Triple H, Shawn Michaels and DX's newest member, Ric Flair, vs. Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, and a Mystery team member.

At Survivor Series, the mystery team member is BRET HART!!! who decimates HHH for being a conniving prick during the Montreal debacle, obliterates HBK for backstabbing him at Montreal, and makes Ric Flair bleed a geyser and three gushers for making fun of him in his book.

The mystery team member is really Hulk Hogan...played by Steve Austin. Austin impersonates Hogan like he did back in ECW, making fun of his old age, etc. And the seeds are planted for Hogan vs. Austin at WrestleMania 23~!

I'll add this as the beginning of the next week episode, on a very special Raw on Sci-Fi Coach interviews Scott Hall and Kevin Nash asking them if they work for TNA. Scott Hall throws his toothpick at Coach and makes some threats then Kevin Nash powerbombs Coach off the rampway stage onto a table.

Guest Kobe24KGold

I'll add this as the beginning of the next week episode, on a very special Raw on Sci-Fi Coach interviews Scott Hall and Kevin Nash asking them if they work for TNA. Scott Hall throws his toothpick at Coach and makes some threats then Kevin Nash powerbombs Coach off the rampway stage onto a table.

That would be hilarious, although I'm not too sure WWE is going to acknowledge a promotion that struggles to get 0.8 ratings.

The swerve, of course, would be that the third team member isn't Hogan...

No because the nWo will most likely have Vince on their side again and if it didn't work the first time around, it won't work the 2nd time around.....Well maybe if they did a thing where Eric Bischoff came back and led the nWo attacking the WWE, but yeah that wouldn't turn out right either.

The swerve, of course, would be that the third team member isn't Hogan...

The 3rd member would be the man they call STING!

This idea has DISASTER written all over it in.

Having the nWo kill WCW and having them comeback 5 years ago and failing isn't going to stop Mr. McMahon from doing what he thinks is right.

Guest Godlike

I know I'm in the minority, but I'd like to see Outsiders Vs. DX. They're all getting older and past their primes, sure, but it would bring some serious heat to Raw and resolve many outstanding issues regarding the Clique (in Kayfabe, at least).

Guest JustPassinBy

IF were talking fantasy booking with DX:

#1. My first choice would be DX feuding with Edge.....who then brings in Christian as his stable mate.

#2. Second choice would be DX feuding with Hall/Nash/Hogan. Of course, with Hogan's TV show and work schedule, there's no way he'll have the time to be in a heel faction of NWO.

This thread sucks.

What he said. Almost as much as bringing more of wrestling's dinosaurs back to take away airtime from the real talent. The dead should stay dead.

Well, Kevin Nash's great track record with TNA shows how he's still a capable worker...also, Scott Hall had a great backstage reputation during his last WWE run.

This thread sucks.

What he said. Almost as much as bringing more of wrestling's dinosaurs back to take away airtime from the real talent. The dead should stay dead.

What talent the low budget movie stars or the racist stereotypes or the twinks?