TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Prison Break

Sara's not dead (being in the credits sorta ruined that idea).

The tattoo lady gets another cameo.

Fichtners FBI guy is awesome..he's already figured out the Tattoo..

Veronica is shut up in the house in Montana.

and best of all, T-Bag running around with only 1 hand.

I thought this was a really good premiere tonight. Lots of suspense, and I agree that Fichtner's FBI guy was really good, although I'm afraid they'll make him too smart so that he's always too close to Michael.

I was hoping we'd see Tweener and Haywire, but the tradeoff to not seeing them was getting rid of Victoria, and well... I'm not gonna argue about that.

Still plenty of time to see the other characters. Good to see they mainly focused on the search and there was no sign of the president during this episode.

There wont be because the woman who plays the President is off doing another show and as of the last I heard the President may only make appearances off camera because of it.

Veronica - such a stupid girl. What a fitting end to her.

Me and the GF were just begging for it to happen during the entire hour.. and our wish came true. Great ending to a great premiere, IMO.

Abruzzi being all psycho motivational-speaker in the car after he pulled the gun on the little girl was fucking tits.

T-Bag and the doctor need their own sitcom.

The scene with all the guys walking around town in plain clothes while Fichtner looks for them was great.

"A plan is set to make this right". Michael's a smooth pimp.

What's up w/ New FBI Dude popping pills? I can't imagine it's purely medicinal, because why hide them in his pen?

Nice bit of foreshadowing by having him look back at the pen on his desk before addressing the press earlier in the episode. I wondered what that was about, but then they showed him popping in a pill in the cemetary, and it made sense.

What's up w/ New FBI Dude popping pills? I can't imagine it's purely medicinal, because why hide them in his pen?

Nice bit of foreshadowing by having him look back at the pen on his desk before addressing the press earlier in the episode. I wondered what that was about, but then they showed him popping in a pill in the cemetary, and it made sense.

Maybe he has the same sort of "condition" as Scofield (able to analyze things just by looking at them, etc.) and the pills keep it somewhat under control? When Scofield went to the pshrink last season the analyst said (IIRC) something to the effect that it can cause people to go insane because the person starts breaking EVERYTHING down to it's component parts and can't focus on what he's looking at, or something to that effect.

Also, Veronica getting blown away was surprising in the sense that it was a "name" actress. I figured she'd stick her nose into the wrong place sooner or later and pay the price for it. So, does Sara take Veronica's place as the investigator, seeing as how she's going to get her ass fired from the prison?

T-Bag and the doctor need their own sitcom.

The zany adventures of t-bag and vet man.

I liked how the first ep started. It could get a little insane with how far Michael plans ahead. But I'm digging it so far. ANd I REALLY like Vernoica getting whacked so early. I also like next week's preview where they have to bust LJ out

LOL @ Micheal going with the Clark Kent glasses disguise.

EDIT:

All in all it was another good episode..

Bellick going renegade for the reward money will be awesome.

The good doctor Gudat is a miracle worker..and I bet hes not really dead.

T-Bag dying his hair..he could have gone the whole way with it..

Tweener is going to be the first one to get caught even though hes the furthest out of them all (depending on haywire)

Micheal and Lincoln trying to break out LJ was stupid.

Kinda feel bad for Bellick. Yeah, he's a dick, but he doesn't know Linc is innocent. Glad to see he didn't suck down a shotgun shell.

I demand a spinoff of Pope/Bellick doing a Boss Hogg/Roscoe P. Coltrane gimmick.

I still can't really get into Prison Break. I'll probably keep watching, but the new "figures out EVERY RIDDLE INSTANTLY!" FBI guy is really lame. He'll be even lamer when he tracks down the conspiracy and subtly begins to help the brothers, because I think this show is gonna be getting a whole lot more predictable this second season. The writers had an ingenious concept to work off the first season, but I think they're already starting to flounder on the outside.

Loved that Bellick is going vigilante for the reward. I called that one to the GF as soon as he got fired by the DOC. I'm hoping that Pope joins him as well, because Stacy Keach is the fucking man.

Loved that Bellick is going vigilante for the reward. I called that one to the GF as soon as he got fired by the DOC. I'm hoping that Pope joins him as well, because Stacy Keach is the fucking man.

next weeks preview off tivo:

.....Bellick partners with an unlikely ally.

It was good but there were some things that bothered me, such as T-Bag dying his hair but not shaving. Just seemed like something to do. And Tweener CONSTANTLY looking at the dude who was reading the paper with his picture on the front page was retarded. I know they were going for the dramatic/nervous effect but it just came off stupidly.

I agree with Edwin in how I can see this season being predictable in terms of how things will progress compared to last season. Mahoney aiding the Schofields as he digs deeper into the conspiracy is almost a gimme at this point, though hopefullly he ends up getting killed off because he knows too much and we get a more serious opposition for the guys.

On the plus side Abruzzi was great with what little time he had, T-Bag's line to the doctor about the spirit residing in him ruled as did his oddly humane way of taking the mans life. And I enjoyed that LJ didn't get away with Linc and Michael because I despise that kid.

next weeks preview off tivo:

.....Bellick partners with an unlikely ally.

Hmmm, I wonder who it'll be?? It could be Pope, but I have a feeling it's going to be Sara, since we haven't really seen much of her. Or perhaps it's an even more unlikely ally like Agent Mahone?

Did they show the fact that Bellick lived with his mom last season ? It also said on Global that the wrtiers would kill off characters like flies this season, any guesses ?

I think Tweener's gonna get caught for sure, Lincoln will probably eat several bullets (hurray !) and either T-Bag or Abruzzi....you just know they're gonna square off and it's gonna be a bloodbath.

I can see T-Bag being the one to take Abruzzi out. John seems very confident in his axeman skills and isn't really concerned about T-Bag at the moment, he's got Fibonacci tunnell-vision.

I thought of Sara as the unlikely ally to Bellick because of their odd history together but part of me is saying that Michael knows where the good Doctor lives and ends up eluding the 5-0 and taking Linc to Sara's place for treatment on his leg.

And fuck no, to Mole.

Did they show the fact that Bellick lived with his mom last season ?

The only episode I remember them mentioning it is when he goes missing and Pope calls home to his mother to see if he's sick.

Is anyone else enjoying this show much better this year?

Way too early to tell.

Last year I thought they'd have a tough time staging a break over 22 episodes, but they pulled it off great. This season I thought the same thing about the manhunt, but I trust the writers of the show, so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

I'm waiting for Haywire to catch up with the gang

This season has started off better than last season but it will be interesting to see if they can keep it up over the course of the whole season.

Similar to 24 where there are always a couple episodes that do nothing for the overall season other than to continue it out..

And Im guessing its obvious that there will be a "prison break" this season as they've got to bust LJ out..

Guest NYankees

I am really loving this show. I watched the first season last week on dvd and I have caught up on the first 3 episodes of season 2. How long does everybody think this show can go for before they run out of ideas? I am guessing 3 seasons.