TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lord of The Curry

Prison Break

I am really loving this show. I watched the first season last week on dvd and I have caught up on the first 3 episodes of season 2. How long does everybody think this show can go for before they run out of ideas? I am guessing 3 seasons.

I read in a TV Guide last year that the writers had a 3 season story arc from the start.

Guest NYankees
I am really loving this show. I watched the first season last week on dvd and I have caught up on the first 3 episodes of season 2. How long does everybody think this show can go for before they run out of ideas? I am guessing 3 seasons.

I read in a TV Guide last year that the writers had a 3 season story arc from the start.

Thats very promising to hear. I wish other tv shows and the WWE were this planned out. I feel bad for the Indian Dr. who got killed by Tbag. Next week episodes they shot TBag getting a ride from a guy with a little girl.

I feel bad for the Indian Dr. who got killed by Tbag.

--

Im not sure he's dead, and in fact Im willing to bet on him NOT being dead.

Oh..and last night's episode was good, and at least they are making the lead FBI guy seem to have a weakness.

Guest NYankees

I read an interview with the guy who plays Abruzzi. Basically he hated doing tv work so I am not suprised to see him gone. Great episode.

Good episode. I liked the swerves in regards to which motel the FBI was going to end up at. I totally bought Tweener getting busted. Tweener needs to tone down the paranoia, though. If I was that girl, I would've ditched him by now. He's been acting way too shady.

I busted a gut at T-Bag's "I had a little work done" when Michael (or was it Linc?) asked him about his hand from next week's previews.

I'm glad the FBI guy is getting frustrated. The season premiere was the worst episode in the shows run for me, partially because there were new rules now that they were on the outside and also because this FBI guy comes in and is figuring out Michael like he has been following him forever. But they have been slowly picking up since, with last night being some absolute great TV.

Guest NYankees
I'm glad the FBI guy is getting frustrated. The season premiere was the worst episode in the shows run for me, partially because there were new rules now that they were on the outside and also because this FBI guy comes in and is figuring out Michael like he has been following him forever. But they have been slowly picking up since, with last night being some absolute great TV.

I hated that too. The FBI guy wasn't one or two steps behind. He was running neck and neck with Michael and knew everyplace Michael was going to show up. How many times this season could they have the FBI guy almost catching Michael but failing. I love how the secret service guy is pretending to be in N.A. to get to the Doctor.

I guess the other criminal is someone who Mahone chased but never was able to caught. That makes a parallel between him and Scofield.

In yesterday's episode, it was said that Mahone's bosses weren't too pleased with his methods. His obsession with catching Michael must come from the fact that he screwed up catching the other guy. Maybe there's a relation with the guy and the mysterious pen-pills.

Best episode of the season thus far. I figured someone had to die or get caught soon, keeping up with all of them with 42 minutes of tv every week was going to be a challenge. You go too long without seeing some people at all.

I thought Tweener was going to get nabbed first, but then that was too obvious and I should have known better.

Yeah, that's one thing they are not on the ball about. T-Bag is still rockin' the chin strap, Michael is still stubble-free. It's really sad that post-breakout the smartest person around is Linc.

Guest NYankees

Well in the first season their hair level kept on changing from one episode into the next. I call it the LOST disease. Every male on lost should have full grown out beards by now and the women should all have hairy legs.

We've seen Jack use a razor in the past so I don't complain too much about that one. But for T-Bag to not cut his hair or shave is beyond stupid and insulting to the character as one thing we've come to know about Theodore is that Momma/Aunt Bagwell didn't raise no fool.

I read an interview with the guy who plays Abruzzi. Basically he hated doing tv work so I am not suprised to see him gone. Great episode.

Hmm..

I think hes the guy in the "unpimp my auto" VW commercials..

if thats the case..stupid career move.

Guest Evolution
Wait, when did Michael take it in the ass? I missed that.

Unless you're being sarcastic, that clip is actually Sucre getting the uniform off Michael after he burned himself on the pipe.

Hmm..

I think hes the guy in the "unpimp my auto" VW commercials..

if thats the case..stupid career move.

Yeah, god forbid the guy seek the type of work that he may find more fulfilling. :rolleyes:

Peter Stormare will never have trouble finding work. The guy is huge in Europe, especially Sweden.