TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

Nip/Tuck

I think Julian has some kind of running joke with writers that he must show his bare ass in every season 4 episode...I think it's adding up that way.

And I wonder what the series must pay in Rolling Stones song usage alone.

I know this has been a dead thread this season...but that was the best episode this season.

I liked Merrel and Escobar coming back...but then again I liked EG being all in Sean's head and viseting him when he needed his balls back as well

Alanis Morissette is playing as a lesbian

(she's Liz's girlfriend)

this season.

Alanis Morissette is playing as a lesbian

(she's Liz's girlfriend)

this season.

I don't get the spoiler tag in this post.

I've enjoyed this season for the most part, but Matt getting married and knocking up Kimber feels so forced. When she had sex with Matt to get back at Christian I thought it was well done, then just all of a sudden they're married. Plot development has been jerky all season. This and Shawn's affair with Monica would have worked better if they stretched them out slower.

What annoys me about Matt is that at the start of the series, that character had alot of potential and aside from a couple good stories or situations, he's been a complete waste of time and space for this show.

As it stands, I'm enjoying season 4 far greater then I did with season 3 but the show is still slumping from the peak it reached at season 2.

I wasn't loving season 4, but that last episode just kicked ass. Personally season 1 to the first half of season 2 was my highpoint.

What bothers me about Matt is you really don't want to see him. He has X-Pac heat. He's not fun to like, and not worth hating

Bob Barker guest stars in the 11/14 episode.

10x1zo1.jpg

MERLIN YOU BASTARD!

Christ, when did Julian decide he wanted a role in the remake of Merlin's Shop of Mystical Wonders?

All the good that this season built was almost erased completely with tonight's episode. It basically seemed as if the writers felt they were writing themselves into a corner with the Conner storyline and wanted to get it over with.

I just hate "future" episodes for any tv show.

I thought the actress who played Jan Brady in those Brady Bunch movies who played Annie at age 30 tonight was perfect considering Annie will most likely develope middle child syndrome or whatever the hell it's called.

All the good that this season built was almost erased completely with tonight's episode. It basically seemed as if the writers felt they were writing themselves into a corner with the Conner storyline and wanted to get it over with.

I just hate "future" episodes for any tv show.

That episode was all over the place. I lost track on what was real and what wasn't real somewhere around the 40th minute. It was basically like you said, the writers going, "yeah, we kinda wrote ourselves into a corner this season."

You follow up a fun and mildly interesting episode with this piece of crap where they desperately try to make Matt seem like a good guy. Completely pointless episode.

I guess if anything, now that Julia and Conner are out of the equation, they can just go full-bore with the crazy stuff for Sean and Christian. Problem is that Matt/Kimber still lurks.

What annoys me is that they'll probably forget this episode existed (and I'm trying already) and write something contradictory to it.

I was thinking, when Julia gave Sean that one final hug did that change the future in some way?

I hate future episodes, because I don't think twenty years in future as happened already. Yes, I realize it's only a fictional tv show.

I thought the last episode was great with the exception of future Annie was 10x over the top. That actress got schooled by the real Annie in this episode, she nailed what a real kid would have been like.

They're going to no sell this episode. I'm calling Shawn and Julie getting back togeather before the season's over right now.

Seeing how this thread has been dead for awhile I thought I'd post in it.

X-Mas ep: I was laughing to hard when Sean played a drunk Santa and said all those things to the kids and then gets a blowjob from the elf while the Chipmunks play in the background.

I had a feeling something was going to happen to Reefer when he showed up and son of a bitch did he get gutted.

Last night's ep: I swear I thought James had taken the baby and I figured she would be killed in the season finale. Oh well

So for the season it will Wilbur and/or Michelle dying next week. What are your thoughts?

I just haven't really cared for this season much...I think Season 3 and it's shitty ending burned me out so much it was really hard to get amped for this season. I'm a huge Escobar fan, but him being James' boss just seems like a bit too much for me.

I liked the X-mas episode a lot, but I just feel bored with the series heading into the finale. The Carver plotline ended stupid, but it still managed to keep my intrest when I re-watched season 3 on DVD. The whole organ harvesting plot line has been pretty blah. The season's been at its best when it was introspective on Shawn and Julia. Otherwise I've been pretty bored.

I'm a huge Escobar fan, but him being James' boss just seems like a bit too much for me.

Agreed.

I just haven't really cared for this season much...I think Season 3 and it's shitty ending burned me out so much it was really hard to get amped for this season. I'm a huge Escobar fan, but him being James' boss just seems like a bit too much for me.

If he kills Michelle and escapes, I'll be a huge fan of his. I really HATE her character and that was a horribly anti-climatic end to the James character. This whole season has just been one blah episode after another.

Why do I have a feeling Escobar won't survive the finale? I hope I'm wrong,though, as he is by far the show's best bad guy by far.

If Michelle survives, the show's fucked. I'm not annoyed by her, but she's just so boring. If is Chritsian is tied down as a family man, the series can't work.

Matt and Kimber needs to end. I bought Kimber having sex w/ Matt to get back at Christian, but I can't accept them getting married and having a kid.

I'm interested in Shawn's situation and what his relationship w/ Julia is like. Shawn's reallly the only character I care about at this point.

I guess intrest in the show is dead on this board. Season 4 was a really bland, I'm just glad Christian dumped Michelle. Moving it out to LA seems like the writers are a little desperate. I think its either going to give the series the shot in the arm it needs or it will lead to the shows demise.