TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Divefire

Er... hi...

Guest Divefire

Hope no one minds me popping back up breifly, just wanted to say blimey you're still here, cool and congrats!

The matches and promo's all still read as good as ever, nice to see things are as competative as ever.

Oh and Z, thanks for the love man, but seriously, me, a comintator...? The carnage man... the carnage... (besides, I'm dead, I think...)

Cheers all!

Guest Divefire

Ah, fame! ... wait, no never had that...

Honestly I'm vaugly suprised I'm remembered at all considering most of the orginal IGNWF crew forgot. ;)

Nice to see folks again. Just read Storm, decent show, must find out who wrote the opening promo...

Anywho, if no one objects I'll lurk around on the boards and get to know the new crowd some. And baddger the folk I know (You know who you are!).

Oh btw, guys, you really should have a myspace account or something to shove the shows up, the quality's way to good to be lurking just in the Smart Marks.

Oh and Sarah, can I get up now...?

Ah, fame! ... wait, no never had that...

Honestly I'm vaugly suprised I'm remembered at all considering most of the orginal IGNWF crew forgot. ;)

Nice to see folks again. Just read Storm, decent show, must find out who wrote the opening promo...

Anywho, if no one objects I'll lurk around on the boards and get to know the new crowd some. And baddger the folk I know (You know who you are!).

Oh btw, guys, you really should have a myspace account or something to shove the shows up, the quality's way to good to be lurking just in the Smart Marks.

Oh and Sarah, can I get up now...?

d00d, I'm totally the super-original IGNWF crew. And stuff!

Hey, even I know Divefire existed. In fact, you were guest ring announcer at Ground Zero 2005 when it was held in London.

Guest Divefire

You know what I just did, a search for my name on the main match boards and all I can say guys is...

Thanks. Really, I'm flabagasted (and no I still can't spell...) by the respect, made me smile a lot. Especialy considering three years ago I just kinda vanished, after Francis there did indeed kill me! Wait, no, that was Thugg... Why do I always end up getting near killed at the end of any match with Mr Wilson? Was he trying to tell me something...?

Mak, you still active...?

Oh and 'Drea, .... you utterly rule.

Mak the character is a commentator and is paralyzed from the waist down after Spike Jenkins burning-hammered him.

Mak the writer is Gabriel Drake right now.

Guest Divefire

Thank ye Tom. It's gonna take awhile to catch up... And no I so wasn't looking for a story line hook >.>

Really, no come backs, returns, etc. To busy working for a movie studio apparently.

Although hell, I didn't know I could sing either.

You know what I just did, a search for my name on the main match boards and all I can say guys is...

Thanks. Really, I'm flabagasted (and no I still can't spell...) by the respect, made me smile a lot. Especialy considering three years ago I just kinda vanished, after Francis there did indeed kill me! Wait, no, that was Thugg... Why do I always end up getting near killed at the end of any match with Mr Wilson? Was he trying to tell me something...?

Mak, you still active...?

Oh and 'Drea, .... you utterly rule.

Yeah, I did make fun of Thoth with one of those promos. He was all "I will fucking kill you" and stuff. Huzzah!

Guest Divefire

Eddy Mac! Was wondering if you were still about. But less of the old! >.> 6 years... I was a young man once, look at me now and... er nvm, no sleep make fire go crazy. ... ok, more crazy! mm post count

/falls over

If you're genuinely interested, the Storm opening promo was Tom and me. The pre-show promo (with the Cruiserweight belt being left on the car dash) was Tom.

Guest Divefire

Thanks for letting me know, Mike, yeah I thought it was an excellent promo, just struck me as being very well written.

But then of course, you're English and...

*ducks the Americans* Not that you guys can't write to!

See 'Drea, so not cool...

Wow. It's nice to see one of the original IGNWF'ers aorund. Now if we could just grab Rane, Galatea, Neilsen and Stubby, it would be a real party. ;)

Guest Divefire

Muzz, you're evil. My spelling wasn't that bad... Ok ok it was and still is!

TBS, nice sig. ;)

Mr Stevens! You also have an evil sense of humour... Just... damn Carnies.

But seriously guys I didn't post to get my ego rubbed, but thanks all the same. Now, to see if I can just stop taking up space around here... :)

Yeah, it's easy to stop taking up space - all you have to do is rejoin the fed and...

..what do you mean, I'll scare him off?

Ah. Shit.

*whistles*