TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zack Malibu

Mod-ulation Situation.

I know Eski is taking a break for a while. I haven't talked to Patty in a longass time (which is rather odd, actually, so I hope he's ok). Cal/MVS/Chuck/etc. isn't an active member anymore, and hasn't been for some time.

PK, can you demod them, please, and mod NYU? Muchas gracias.

Alf's as great a mod here as he was at WDI: Version II!!

And I just went back and read some of the threads from last year about me that I never got the chance to look at.

Yikes.

Edited by NY Untouchable

Oh shit. I hate that it's going to say when I edited my posts again. I've always hated that feature.

My ego is crumbling.

Oh shit. I hate that it's going to say when I edited my posts again. I've always hated that feature.

My ego is crumbling.

Just uncheck the box that says "Display the Edit by line in this post" or whatever it says.

Now that I think about, I guess you could de-mod Patty. I don't think he's been in here in ages. When we've talked he's only asked to retain his "Creative Consultant" title, which I forgot to include in AS's credits but he and I consult on storylines (see Theodore's debut and look -- all Patty, baby).

Edit: Well I guess Patty does read GCF. So whoever de-mods him, the blood is now on your hands. :)

Edited by Tony149

Now that I think about, I guess you could de-mod Patty. I don't think he's been in here in ages. When we've talked he's only asked to retain his "Creative Consultant" title, which I forgot to include in AS's credits but he and I consult on storylines (see Theodore's debut and look -- all Patty, baby).

I think Ted DiBiase might have something to say about that, were he an e-fed dweller. And a GCF Mod.

Then again, maybe he IS.

MUWWAHAAHAHHAHAWAHAAH!!

Sign in to follow this