TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

Ban suggestion thread.

If he hates minorities, that's his perrogative. But he's also to keep it to himself outside of the Chocolate Socket, and he can consider that a warning if he reads this. I can't really do anything about the post he made during RAW, though, since it's been a few days, and at the time I wasn't sure if he was being serious or just making a horrible attempt at humor. I was probably wrong for not warning him when I saw it, though.

If he hates minorities, that's his perrogative. But he's also to keep it to himself outside of the Chocolate Socket, and he can consider that a warning if he reads this. I can't really do anything about the post he made during RAW, though, since it's been a few days, and at the time I wasn't sure if he was being serious or just making a horrible attempt at humor. I was probably wrong for not warning him when I saw it, though.

That sounds reasonable.

If this thread helps with communication and as long as people have valid reasons and this doesn't turn into a mess, it'll stay open.

I'm not holding my breath, though. I'd like to point out that I answer PMs regarding poster problems, it's just that I don't get very many.

Posters should be warned, as I'm noting now. ANY use of such slurs outside of the Chocolate Socket is unacceptable.

I have my doubts about this thread though.

Guest netslob
You already know who I think should be gone. That's the only one.

what'd i ever do to you?

Posters should be warned, as I'm noting now. ANY use of such slurs outside of the Chocolate Socket is unacceptable.

I have my doubts about this thread though.

Its all in the context.

Guest CWMwasmurdered
Or keeps spelling it wrong.

...I'd be mad if that hadn't happened to me before.

I'm still waiting to here wether it's okay for me to use racial slurs inside Chocolate Socket.

Guest wildpegasus
I'm still waiting to here wether it's okay for me to use racial slurs inside Chocolate Socket.

Why do you want to? Does it mean that much to you? What's the point?

Guest netslob

Why do you want to? Does it mean that much to you? What's the point?

really. just stop using them altogether and maybe they'll finally stop bitching about it.

...yeah, right, who am i kidding?

Anything is allowed in the Chocolate Socket, except for the uploading of NSFW images directly to the server. Get a photobucket account or something and use that.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

I don't want to, I just wanted it clarified.

I think allowing racism (especially overt racism) is an awful idea. I know I risk being called a pussy whiner for saying that.

Guest The Satanic Angel

You Canadian!

:(