TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

Ban suggestion thread.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
I don't want to, I just wanted it clarified.

I think allowing racism (especially overt racism) is an awful idea. I know I risk being called a pussy whiner for saying that.

No rules apply in there except for my random judgment. If something's way out of whack, I'll ban them.

Frankly, I think a really vicious flamewar full of racial epithets would be more entertaining than some people punctuating every post with "nigga" or telling unfunny jokes.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Oh yeah, and like alf said, filthy pictures are fine if you've got them uploaded to a different site.

Here's a dumb question: what does "PBP" mean again?

Previously Banned Poster

oooooooooh, Okay. Thanks, I did know that at one point, but whenever I tried to remember what it stood for, I couldn't get "Play by play" out of my head.

Also, please feel free to PM, IM, or contact Andy or I with any issues. I may not always be on the forums, but am on AIM, YahooIM, and MSN 24/7 so you can leave a message.

I may not always be on the forums, but am on AIM, YahooIM, and MSN 24/7 so you can leave a message.

How is it possible to be on the computer 24/7???? Unless you are really an bot.

Lol, I never said i am sitting @ my computer, just that its signed on 24/7.

Guest Princess Leena
I don't think Leena is the right person to lead the fight against "probable" double accounts.

What do you mean.

The moderators have already said I'm not a double, nor gimmick account in their witch hunt of me.

And I only reported this poster because it seemed like he was following me. I felt uneasy.

I don't think Leena is the right person to lead the fight against "probable" double accounts.

What do you mean.

The moderators have already said I'm not a double, nor gimmick account in their witch hunt of me.

Didn't they say your IP address matched up with like 35 other posters...?

Guest Princess Leena
Clearly using a scale to balance Leena and a duck is the only way to go here.

Are you insinuating that my large nose is beaklike.

I'm palpitant.

What do you mean.

Didn't they say your IP address matched up with like 35 other posters...?

There seems to be some confusion - I believe Leena is referencing the fact that she was found to be a real poster and "Leena" is not a gimmick account. She does seem to be dodging the issue that was brought up about the list of several, several accounts linked to her IP though.

I hope this unnecessary post cleared up confusion.

Guest Princess Leena

I've already mentioned that I stole dead accounts for poll cheating purposes. Not posting.

I'm sure I'll have to repeat myself again 100 times.

Guest Princess Leena

This is the ban suggestion thread.

If anyone has questions for me, you can PM me and I'll ignore them.