TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Guest TysonTomko420

i had a couple of ideas for Tag Teams involving tomko. let me know what you think

1. Tomko & Kid Kash- similar to kash and hoyt. Would be a good team and definitly tag champ material

2. Tomko and Carlito- Have tomko be Carlitos Bodyguard but work as a tag team also. I think Carlito with a Tag Title and IC title could be good and get him over. and also would help Tomko cause Carlito could do most of the talking.

3. Tomko & Eugene- this would be a silly tag team. but i think Tomko playing a Badass but nice guy and Eugene being a retard could be funny as hell. Cause Tomko was hilarious with xtain and this could lead to many more funny spots like "Tomko give me a beat" "no"

4. Tomko & Kane- this would require Kane to become darker. but have Kane go back to his old ways and Have Tomko be his Student. Could be a couple of sick son of a bitches.

5. Tomko & Snitsky- Not very creative and i think it would suck but they could be a big man tag team.

6. Tomko & Danny Basham- wouldnt be very good but they are both doing nothing right now and could be a decent team i guess.

What do u think of these teams and do any of them have a shot at happening?

Guest TysonTomko420
Did Tomko do anything significant when Christian was injured last year?

No. He was mostly Trish's bodyguard.

yea. do you guys know when trish is gonna be back? im interested in seeing if tomko alligns with trish again.

Guest TysonTomko420
Or, fire him!

i have been watching WWE for 15 years and if they fire Tomko im done with them and only Watching TNA (unless Tomko goes to TNA then i will watch WWE again)

Guest Brian

Since there are a lot of fluff topics and such, I decided to open this up. Basically anything that doesn't deserve its own topic goes in here.

Big Show should be salvaged with real push as a monster.

It should start with feud with Carlito...Carlito gets counted out to retain title, Show chokeslams him off stage, non title match squash for Show. Then he beats everybody til hes a believable main event monster again. Too bad theres not many jobbers left...

How many times has Big Show been pushed? I don't buy the guy as a monster, and I haven't in the longest time. It would just hurt everyone he squashes if he were to go on a tear. I think he'd be better off in the tag division and working hot tags.

How many times has Big Show been pushed?  I don't buy the guy as a monster, and I haven't in the longest time.  It would just hurt everyone he squashes if he were to go on a tear.  I think he'd be better off in the tag division and working hot tags.

That and as the "secret" partner for babyfaces that need tag partners at the last second.

They've jumpstarted big show so many times for ME pushes where he NEVER WINS THE TITLE and then gets dropped down the card and forgoten about. He doesn't have a lick of credibility any more as a top guy. I think he *does* have value in getting over someone else, though. I didn't like Chris Masters running away from Big Show, as Masters could actually get over by putting Big Show down and overpowering him with his Masterlock. Straight up, no tricks, the guy is just that strong. Unfortunately, the WWE will have him either cheat to do it, or have Big Show beat him. And that helps nobody.

And I totally agree with the theme music. When they do things like that (make something that is supposed to be spontaneous be planned) it sorta takes you out of the moment. Ditto when they have sudden matches, as if the GMs would be so unresponsible as to leave open several 10 minute blocks of time. Teddy Long telling Eddie that his just-scheduled opponent will be a "secret" is incredibly unprofessional and I simply don't buy it.

I guess you could reason that another match was planned, but the GM cut it in favor of the 1 he just made. Kinda flimsy as an excuse, but they could always say "Wrestler X was supposed to face Wrestler Y, but has been pushed back to taking place on Raw/Velocity."

They've jumpstarted big show so many times for ME pushes where he NEVER WINS THE TITLE and then gets dropped down the card and forgoten about.  He doesn't have a lick of credibility any more as a top guy.  I think he *does* have value in getting over someone else, though.  I didn't like Chris Masters running away from Big Show, as Masters could actually get over by putting Big Show down and overpowering him with his Masterlock.  Straight up, no tricks, the guy is just that strong.  Unfortunately, the WWE will have him either cheat to do it, or have Big Show beat him.  And that helps nobody.

If Masters was able to take out Big Show w/ the Masterlock it COULD put him over real big but WWE's kinda booked themselves into a corner w/ this. Big Show is portrayed as the biggest & strongest guy on the roster. He just has to break the hold. If Big Show doesn't break it & some other smaller, lower-card guy does it'd make Show look bad & in turn make the whole thing look horribly "fake".

But then again, Show doesn't really need the rub of breaking the hold.

Who says someone breaks the hold? You could have Masters (and this sickens me to say) go all the way up to Cena undefeated in his Masterlock challenge and -in the match- have Cena work on Masters' arm(s), so that when Masters attempts to put the lock on, Cena breaks free and hits the FU.

Guest J0bber

Who really cares about Tomko? He is a hoss with the charisma of a sponge.

Who really cares about Tomko? He is a hoss with the charisma of a sponge.

Also, Tomko will only be remembered for:

-Falling on his ass after giving Jericho a big boot on his Raw debut

-His long, goofy goatee

-Being Christian's "problem-solver"

That's it.

Guest Ransome
I'd like for WWE to quit playing theme music when anyone interupts a promo or does a run in.

I'd like for WWE use a wrestler without any theme music whatsoever. I think it would work for Randy Orton, at least compared with the terrible entrance song he uses right now.