TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Is it me or is the creepy old woman voice from shows like Judgment Day, Unforgiven, No Mercy (can't recall the exact years... 2002-2003, maybe 2004 too... and I believe recent TNA shows too) one of the DBZ dub voices for Freeza?

I was thinking about this last week in relation to the Matt Hardy angle:

If they REALLY wanna maintain the shoot vibe of the angle, why not have Hardy do his attacks on Edge off camera? Kinda like that whole worked shoot thing they ran with Orton and Jindrak (I think) a couple of years ago.

What got me thinking about this was the fact that Raw was in Philly last week, and I know usually after the shows, they have this area set up outside the Wachovia Center so that the fans can watch the wrestlers drive off as they leave, and this area is usually pretty crowded. So what I was thinking was rather than having Hardy run out on TV and do the same old run-in every week, they could (on this one occasion anyway) give him a hoody or some kinda disguise (something fairly inconspicuous) and stick him in this crowd, work everything out with security so they know what's going down and when Edge is on his way out of the arena, Matt bursts through the crowd and attacks him right there in front of everybody. It'd be cool as hell for people who decided to wait around, and plus you could have a couple people with digital cameras take pictures of the incident (maybe even get a handheld video cam to film it) and circulate them throughout the net (to Meltzer, Torch, all the fan sites, etc.) to create a buzz. I think something like that would be a lot better than what they're doing right now...a lot easier to buy too.

i have been watching WWE for 15 years and if they fire Tomko im done with them and only Watching TNA (unless Tomko goes to TNA then i will watch WWE again)

That doesnt make sense. Do you mean, youll only watch the WWE if you can watch Tomko somehow?

I'd like for WWE to quit playing theme music when anyone interupts a promo or does a run in.

I never got that either.

Thank god that somebody here is has chucked out the Tyson Tomko threads.

I typed a reply in 1 of them, but by the time it was ready the thread was close. I still think it has to be said though, so [switches on shoot mode] here it goes:

@TysonTomko420

Ive had enough of this Tyson FN Tomko crap. Thank god WWE doesnt push him, cause Im getting my fill of shit from here and you. Do you have to start a million threads about the guy. You like him, great, hes got like ummmm, one fan. What do you at the fanclub meetings? Look at a picture of him and releave yourself? The guy has very little in the way of talent. Get over it. Your mamas pet chiwawa would entertain me more. The only thread worth running is "Why didnt Tyson get axed, but Haas, Morgan et al did?" and "Roll-up, roll-up, pick the month in which you think Tyson will get axed". I think that you are Tyson FN Tomko in disguise and are trying to make yourself, ummmm, you know, feel good.

In the words of the great one: You sick fffffffffffffffffffffffffreak. (Id love to see Rocky squash Tyson FN Tomko on the mike, and next week Tomko's sacked.)

Thank god that somebody here is has chucked out the Tyson Tomko threads.

I typed a reply in 1 of them, but by the time it was ready the thread was close. I still think it has to be said though, so [switches on shoot mode] here it goes:

@TysonTomko420

Ive had enough of this Tyson FN Tomko crap. Thank god WWE doesnt push him, cause Im getting my fill of shit from here and you. Do you have to start a million threads about the guy. You like him, great, hes got like ummmm, one fan. What do you at the fanclub meetings? Look at a picture of him and releave yourself? The guy has very little in the way of talent. Get over it. Your mamas pet chiwawa would entertain me more. The only thread worth running is "Why didnt Tyson get axed, but Haas, Morgan et al did?" and "Roll-up, roll-up, pick the month in which you think Tyson will get axed". I think that you are Tyson FN Tomko in disguise and are trying to make yourself, ummmm, you know, feel good.

In the words of the great one: You sick fffffffffffffffffffffffffreak. (Id love to see Rocky squash Tyson FN Tomko on the mike, and next week Tomko's sacked.)

Don't flame anymore. Plzthx

Guest EugeneMark

I'm very excited about the Eugene Invitational next week on raw! The legend is back!

You showed them!

I'm going to a Smackdown house show on the 29th of August. I have no idea why I'm going, I don't even watch Smackdown.

The post-Summerslam house show cards for Smackdown are pretty fucking good, at least at the top (from Meltzer's Tuesday update).

For whatever this is worth, this is a line-up being advertised for a post-SummerSlam Smackdown house show in Raleigh that will be changed weekly until the show, set for 8/27. Batista vs. Eddie Guerrero for World belt, Orlando Jordan vs. Chris Benoit for U.S. title, Booker T vs. Christian, Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton, Road Warrior Animal (which means he's staying) & John Heidenreich vs. MNM for tag titles, Steven Richards vs. Sly (the new name for Sylvain Grenier), Bob Holly vs. Boogey Man (now this is funny) and Paul London & Scotty 2 Hotty & Funaki vs. Mexicools

The advertised main event on TV is Batista/Hassan(!). I hope they do that, because I want to see a SOUTHERN WRESTLING CROWD ON PCP~ totally despise the guy. I just wanna see the dead Undertaker. Any time I've seen him live, he was BikerTaker. He either didn't appear or was injured otherwise.

I had a dream last night that Kevin Nash wrestled the big tall guy that was the giant in Big Fish and Tiny in the Rob Zombie flicks.

Yes folks, it was indeed a nightmare.

Guest EugeneMark

At Backlash 2001 a mexican guy sitting next to me thought the Test run in during the Shane McMahon match for Kevin Nash. He kept screaming "oh my god its big sexy! big sexy! big sexy!"

I'm feeling Rob the conman Conway's new gimmick. I'm expecting great things.

I think the only two times I could ever truely 'mark out' again for wrestling, is if either I see Bret Hart in a WWE ring again, or I hear Tatanka's indian cry, followed by him prancing down to the ring.

That is all.

I know that WWE saves money by taping Smackdown.

My question is, however, HOW does taping a show save money as opossed to airing one live?

Guest Ransome
@TysonTomko420

Terrible, just terrible.

Surely Kerwin White has wrestled on house shows? I'm not sure why they're saving the character's in-ring TV debut. Kerwin's theme music will make or break the character.

Kerwin White wrestled Tajiri @ a house show here in Lexington, Kentucky and ended up winning by putting his hands on the ropes after he reversed a Tajiri sunset flip for the pin.

I think they had some trouble with his intro music, but when he won the match he exited the ring to the tune of "Just the Way You Look Tonight."

[quote=Fluffy DeLorean Richdale,Jul 27 2005, 08:24 PM

For whatever this is worth, this is a line-up being advertised for a post-SummerSlam Smackdown house show in Raleigh that will be changed weekly until the show, set for 8/27. Batista vs. Eddie Guerrero for World belt, Orlando Jordan vs. Chris Benoit for U.S. title, Booker T vs. Christian, Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton, Road Warrior Animal (which means he's staying) & John Heidenreich vs. MNM for tag titles, Steven Richards vs. Sly (the new name for Sylvain Grenier), Bob Holly vs. Boogey Man (now this is funny) and Paul London & Scotty 2 Hotty & Funaki vs. Mexicools

Sly eh... well I think he had that name before he came to the WWE...

And this would be the only time I wouldn't mind if Bob Holly injured someone....

Guest JMA

Why did Eddie never get his revenge on JBL? And why didn't Booker T ever get revenge on Triple H?

I ask these questions despite knowing the answers to both.

Got this bit from the Observer webpage...

"The C.M. Punk match taped for Heat on Monday night probably won't be airing because the company wasn't happy with it. We'll know for sure as we should have the Heat report up late tonight."

Now, I wasn't there. Perhaps it sucked really bad. However, could it have been as bad as the Heart Throbs and a midget v. Viscera and a midget? Is the company happy with that?

Got this bit from the Observer webpage...

"The C.M. Punk match taped for Heat on Monday night probably won't be airing because the company wasn't happy with it. We'll know for sure as we should have the Heat report up late tonight."

Now, I wasn't there. Perhaps it sucked really bad. However, could it have been as bad as the Heart Throbs and a midget v. Viscera and a midget? Is the company happy with that?

It almost certainly wasn't as bad as that travesty. All it means is that the company didn't like the match for some reason, probably because it wasn't what they wanted out of it. Same deal with Juvi's tryout from a few years ago, where the match was probably good, but because he did all his spots when the company didn't want that, they didn't like the match.

I know that WWE  saves money by taping Smackdown.

My question is, however, HOW does taping a show save money as opossed to airing one live?

The only reason I can think of is that it's cheaper to plan it out when you are going from arena to arena. For example.

Wrestlers goes from their home to a House Show on Monday to Smackdown on Tuesday, then back home Tuesday night. 3 Trips.

If it was Thursday... they might go from their home, to the Monday house show, back home, then to Smackdown, then back home. That's 4 trips.

Plus, They use the same ring/sound/production/lights/etc crews, so it's easier for them to go House show -> Raw -> SD. That's probably where you save the most money.

Guest Greg Valentine
Plus, They use the same ring/sound/production/lights/etc crews, so it's easier for them to go House show -> Raw -> SD. That's probably where you save the most money.

I've been thinking once they move Smackdown to Fridays, they should switch the schedule around and do SD live on Friday, house shows for both brands on Saturday and Sunday, and Raw live on Monday. I know that'll never happen but one of the reasons SD is seen is a B show and always will be is because it's not live. It doesn't have that anything can happen vibe about that makes lots of fans tune into Raw and then just skip SD.

I just realized my dream feud would be an ultimate asshole heel Benoit vs an underdog Mysterio. This would be for the WWE title of course, and would have Rey going over after 5 months of build and stuff.

I've been thinking once they move Smackdown to Fridays, they should switch the schedule around and do SD live on Friday, house shows for both brands on Saturday and Sunday, and Raw live on Monday. I know that'll never happen but one of the reasons SD is seen is a B show and always will be is because it's not live. It doesn't have that anything can happen vibe about that makes lots of fans tune into Raw and then just skip SD.

So under your plan, it's going to back to being an 'A show' while it's airing on Friday night?

Yeah, suuuuuure.

I just realized my dream feud would be an ultimate asshole heel Benoit vs an underdog Mysterio. This would be for the WWE title of course, and would have Rey going over after 5 months of build and stuff.

Yeah, I'm baffled why they've continued to push Benoit as a face for so long. The heel character that he was running in 2000 was about a thousand times more interesting. I've always thought that Benoit would never work at WWE champion level as a face. I guess what happened in 2004 either proved me wrong or right depending on how you look at it.

Benoit is best as a face. His top matches in the WWE (vs. Austin, vs. Angle, vs. Brock) were all as a face. He can get the crowd behind him much easier than he can get the crowd against him - I think one of the most interesting things about the guy is his admiration of DK and how he patterned himself after Billington. Just connecting the dots between the two and showing where Billington is now and the state he is in puts Benoit in a whole new light and sorta is a "writing on the wall" thing.

And the midget punching Vis and getting tired and going back at it was one of the better spots the WWE has done in a while.

Guest jm29195

I don't understand why guys like CM Punk, Kazarian and all of the Mexicools wrestled their debut matches on the B Shows whilst guys like Masters and Sntizky had their debuts on live Raw, surely someone like Punk is less likely to suck and therefore get himself over with the corwd, than someone like Masters who broke Stevie's face on his first Raw appearance and still hasn't got himself over or wreslted a match above *- surely Punk's match on Heat, whilst not spectacular has still got to better than anything than Masters or Snitzky have ever done?