TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

I wouldn't mind Triple H returning as a Face for a while, only if he returns as a bad ass, DX-style. Hell he could even turn Heel after like 3 months to form DX with Shawn Michaels.

Also who else thinks Batista will never hold the WWE Title or World Title after WrestleMania 22? I'm even thinking he might retire after something like Backlash 2006. If he loses to Brock Lesnar he's gone, something like that.

Oh, I want Triple H to come back as a face, just so I can laugh at his lack of face reaction compared to others (Cena, Hardy if he's still in the Edge feud, RVD). It'll be hilarious for him to be upstaged by so-called midcarders. Hey, and if he does come back, maybe Jericho *will* win at Summerslam....only to lose in a month to Trips for number 11.

I would like Triple H to go back to his 2000-2001 heel persona more than his Evolution persona. The only thing different that I would have is to make him a tweener, and keep him out of the world title picture. He could still be seen as main event, but keep him away from title shots for a while.

Oh, I want Triple H to come back as a face, just so I can laugh at his lack of face reaction compared to others (Cena, Hardy if he's still in the Edge feud, RVD). It'll be hilarious for him to be upstaged by so-called midcarders. Hey, and if he does come back, maybe Jericho *will* win at Summerslam....only to lose in a month to Trips for number 11.

If they hold off on Triple H vs. Cena until WM22, they have to bring the belt back to Triple H somehow without Cena being the one to lose it to him. A good way to do that would be for Triple H to come back as a face, challenge heel champ Jericho for it, then turn heel after he wins it back.

Am I right?

Guest JMA

I'd prefer for Triple H to go back to being a solo act (that means no Ric Flair--and I don't wanna see them feud either). He should hate everyone except himself.

It's sad that the most basic answer to the WWE's problems is just "better organization". If they just charted out which wrestlers they want where first, and then thought of ways to get them there second, the shows would be much better. It wouldn't be the ideal company, but it would be better. There would actually be a tag team division.

I'm having a vision of HHH starting up Evolution soon with Michaels and freshly debuted Mark Magnus amongst others.

I don't, because how can Magnus not be seen as Hassan? And HHH and HBK won't work in Evolution because Evolution is about making new starts like Batista and Orton. HBK and HHH are already well known names in the main event. I say HHH/Flair/Masters/(insert name here, CM Punk maybe) and then you could start the Flair/HHH feud with Flair as Face and then HHH isn't in World Title picture. Flair retires after match against HHH and then someone else joins Evolution as well. HHH wins WWE Title, has his match against Cena, then takes a backseat and let's someone else in Evolution be in the main event. And god don't have the Evolution member turns on HHH again, just have HHH be like a Flair-manager to the other wrestler and teach him.

Kerwin White should have Tyson Tomko as his bodyguard. 1)Tomko is doing nothing right now. 2) Tomko has the white supremacist look down. 3) Tomko is a great straight man, and for a gimmick like KW, a straight man is integral. 4) Something like this always had a bodyguard.

And hates himself for falling in love with a latin stud?

... perhaps.

A must would be Kerwin trying to be white, but not quite getting it and Tyson shakes his head and whispers in Kerwins ear, and then Kerwin fixes his mistake.

*A hot latin mama walks by*

Kerwin: Oh damn girl, you lookin tight tonight!

*Tomko goes bug-eyed, then closes his eyes and shakes his head while Kerwin hits on the lady*

*Tomko whispers in Kerwins ear*

Kerwin: Oh, yeah, right...

*brief pause*

Kerwin: Sorry madam, I apologize for my forthrightness. I was not myself, it must be the summer airs. Oh my. I hope to have not scared you off, as I meant no offense. I, however, would wish to have more of your time - perhaps later on this e-ven-ing where we could dine at a french restaurant, Mr. Tomko knows of a real dazzler downtown and then perhaps we could go for a stroll and maybe, if it's not too much, have a cone of icecream... vanilla, of course.

(At the french restaurant, Kerwin and his date are sitting down at a table, Tomko is seated behind Kerwin at another table)

Kerwin: This is real...swell.. you and me here tonight. I have to say, you look stunning tonight, my dear.

Date: Well, thank you.

*Waiter walks up*

Kerwin: So, what would you like to have...

*Tomko taps Kerwins shoulder and whispers in his ear*

Kerwin: I mean, (looks to the waiter), she'll have the roast -extra lean with a hint of pink-, a baked potato with some sour cream on the side, and I'll have the tenderloin, medium rare, with a side garden salad - no dressing, please. Thank you. Oh, garcon, and a bottle of sparkling white, two glasses, and maybe another loaf of bread (whispers) it's fantastic *laughs and winks*... BUT NOT BUTTERED!

*Tomko looks on and smiles. Gives Kerwin a thumbs up, which Kerwin returns. The date, however, is none too pleased.*

(After the dinner, Kerwin and his date are walking in the park while Tomko trails not-too-far behind)

Kerwin: Well, I must say, that dinner was absolutely DREADFUL (laughs). That waiter had the GALL to put more than a dash of pepper on my steak, why, I almost had him by the throat if Mr. Tomko didn't prevent me from doing so. It appears I have not escaped my latin upbringing quite yet. Thankfully, in the end, cooler heads prevailed. Speaking of cool, here we are, the best icecream stand in town, I'm told. (looks back at Tomko, Tomko nods) Well, let us see...

Chocolate

*Tomko shakes his head*

Mint

*Tomko shakes his head*

Bubblegum

*Tomko shakes his head*

Butterscotch

*Tomko shakes his head*

French Vanilla

*Tomko thinks for a second... nods*

French Vanilla it is!

(On a park bench, eating ice cream as Tomko stands beside them, almost dozing off)

Kerwin: Oh my, you can almost see the stars tonight. Beautiful aren't they? Bright and White, shining through the darkness of space... poetic, even. I hope you enjoyed this night as much as I.

*Kerwin looks over at his date*

*The date is licking the ice cream cone in a very sexually suggestive manner.*

Kerwin: Oh... Oh my... Oh.....my.... Oh, oh... Oh my... um... well... um.... oh, you're really enjoying that... cone.... the vanilla... it's dripping down your chin... here, let me... let me get that... *takes out handkerchief and tabs her chin*... oh my... *takes handkerchief and dabs his own forehead*... it's rather hot, tonight... very, very, hot... so hot... Oh... MY GAWD DAMN, let's go back to my place and get primative. (Tomko wakes up and turns his attention towards the bench) There are so many things I wanna do to you babe, so many -quite possibly illegal- things, and I swear I won't get any in your hair...

*Tomko dives at Kerwin and takes him down*

Kerwin: LET ME GO!

*The date runs away*

Kerwin: NO DAMMIT NO! CHAVO WANTS! CHAVO NEEDS!

Tomko: KERWIN! KERWIN! MR WHITE! *Slaps KW a few times*

Kerwin: Tyson? Mr. Tomko? What... what happened? Where's??? Oh no... Oh my...

Figured i'd ask this here rather than start a new thread.

What is the name of the artist and track of Batista's new theme tune?

And don't bother with any LOL VILLAGE PEOPLE YMCA replies.

It's a track by Saliva - no track title or CD release, though.

Guest RadioBurning
I wouldn't mind Triple H returning as a Face for a while, only if he returns as a bad ass, DX-style. Hell he could even turn Heel after like 3 months to form DX with Shawn Michaels.

Also who else thinks Batista will never hold the WWE Title or World Title after WrestleMania 22? I'm even thinking he might retire after something like Backlash 2006. If he loses to Brock Lesnar he's gone, something like that.

They'd have to let him wear the leather jacket again, instead of his purple dress shirt.

Alright here is how I'd book Smackdown, to right the wrongs so to speak.

WWE Smackdown: July 28, 2005

The show opens with a video package recapping the events of the Great American Bash, focusing on the Undertaker’s actions against Muhammad Hassan, while blurring out Hassan.

Teddy Long is in the ring. He says that he has been forced into a corner because of the Undertaker’s actions. He goes on that he has been forced to overturn last night’s contest and awards the victory to Hassan due to the Undertaker’s excessive and disgusting brutality he also says that the Undertaker has been given a 60 day suspension and that Hassan is the #1 Contender and will face Batista at Summerslam. It is also announced that although Hassan is still banned from UPN, Davari will read a written statement from Muhammad Hassan.

Commercial Break

Match 1: Triple Threat elimination match for a shot at the United States Championship at Summerslam, Booker T vs Christian vs Chris Benoit.

Booker T is eliminated mere minutes into the match when he is pinned after an Unprettier from Christian. The rest of the match is spent with Benoit battling Christian and keeping the upperhand for most of the match until Christain hits an Unprettier.

Winner and #1 Contender to Orlando Jordan’s United States Championship: Christian.

Commercial Break

Match 2: Paul London vs Super Crazy (non-title match)

Towards the end of a very even contest, the rest of the Mexicools interfere and cost London the match.

Winner: Super Crazy

After the match London takes the mic and challenges Crazy to a title match at Summerslam.

Commercial Break

Match 3: LOD 2K5 vs MNM for the Tag Team Championship

MNM win a short match after a distraction from Melina and Nitro pins Heidenreich with his feet on the ropes. Afterwards MNM get on the mic and challenge any other legendary Tag Teams to a match at Summerslam.

Josh Matthews attempts to get a word with Booker T about his poor performance in the Triple Threat match, Booker T blows him off and says that he needs to talk to an old friend.

Commercial Break

JBL and United States Champion Orlando Jordan are in the ring. JBL complains about getting screwed out of the title to which, Chris Benoit comes out and tells him to stop complaining and says he didn’t whine about losing his match, he fought on. JBL and Orlando Jordan start double teaming him and Batista makes the save and challenges JBL to a street fight for the title next week, JBL agrees and promises victory. A tag match between the 4 is made by Teddy Long for tonight.

Match #4: Rey Mysterio vs Nunzio

After 5 or so minutes of action, Eddie Guerrero lays out both men with a steel chair. Eddie Guerrero challenges Rey to a match, in which if he loses he will retire, Rey agrees but only if it is in a steel cage.

Winner: No Contest

Commercial Break

A video is shown hyping Randy Orton… returning at SummerSlam!

Michael Cole hypes SummerSlam and tells fans that it’s 4 hours this year.

Davari comes to the ring and states that despite the racial prejudice of UPN, Hassan will reign supreme at SummerSlam, no matter who the champion is. He also says that in 2 weeks on Velocity, after his injuries have healed, that Hassan will give his thoughts on the match.

Commercial Break

Main Event: JBL and Orlando Jordan vs Benoit and Batista

Formula tag match that ends with Benoit pinning JBL. Benoit and Batista pose to end the show.

Thoughts? If I recieve any comments I'll do next week too.