TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Was watching RAW today and have the following thoughts:

(1) I liked the way Conway jumped up into his punches to Big Vis.

(2) Why the fuck did Chad Patton run down last week, when PPV MEs have ages without a up and about referee? Surely, Chad Patton should run out on every match now.

(3) When is somebody going to break the obscenly expensive Jerathron 5000? I thought Nash was going to do it and that was ages ago.

(3) When is somebody going to break the obscenly expensive Jerathron 5000? I thought Nash was going to do it and that was ages ago.

Never, because it's obscenely expensive. WWE can't affford to lose that money for a silly angle, duh! :P

Never, because it's obscenely expensive. WWE can't affford to lose that money for a silly angle, duh! :P

They could use a fake prop. The first time he described it as being obscenely expensive, I thought, ok, ok, when is it going to be smashed up? :lol:

Also, what did HBK mouth about Bret? I made out: You just do that or go ahead, thats just great.

Uh...huh? What are you talking about? If you mean Mania XII, he told Hebner to tell Bret to get the hell out of his ring. Otherwise, I dunno what you're referring to.

Ooops, sorry. :bonk: When Hogan name-dropped Bret, HBK mouthed something on Mondays RAW.

Learn to. Reading the wrestlers' lips are often amusing and sometimes revelant to their true personalities like that aforementioned Ironman victory over Bret, where as a face he told Hebner to tell Bret to get out, thus showing he is really a primadonna.

I thought he said something along the lines of "Don't you forget it." I'm probably wrong, though.

Way off topic:

When/Why did La resistance go from being French to being Canadian?

Way off topic:

I believe they went from French to Quebec when Rene Dupree left for Smackdown, since he's French and Grenier is French Canadian.

There is no off topic in this thread, by the way.

Guest Trecko

After watching Byte This...

Carlito is absolutely fucking HILARIOUS and I love him MORE than before.

I don't mind the Cena video as much as I thought I would from the comments and hearing the song in the background during RAW. But I'm usually a sucker for those type of videos, and considering I've tried to even MAKE videos like that for High School stuff (I HATE WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER WITH A PASSION, btw), I can appreciate it, as a fan of rap. It's overkill when they try to present him as a "thug", anyways, so I'll try not to look at them tryin to compare him to 50 or whatever when they say that, cause all that's been killed with the bright skies and bushes and shrubbery of his suburban home. Nice video for what it was, just kinda bad because it goes against they sometimes seem to present him as as a wrestler.

I thought he said something along the lines of "Don't you forget it." I'm probably wrong, though.

Way off topic:

Im sure he said: Go right ahead, thats just great, something OR You just do that, thats just great, something.

IIRC, when they where in their hometown and beat Edge-Benoit for the Tag Titles, or a show or 2 before.

How can you be off topic in a thread called: COMMENTS WHICH DON'T WARRANT A THREAD? :huh:

The topic of the previous few posts were asking what HBK said in response to the Bret Hart comment, which I looked at as the "current" topic.

My question about La Resistance was off the topic from the 5 or 6 posts that preceded it.

What about those $50,000 cameras?

You know, the ones that weigh (insert Andre's alleged weight as last claimed by Hogan)?

Besides, isn't that model he's using outdated? They've been using it for...2-3 years?

They have stuff thinner, lighter, better resolution... bigger screen. Jericho should be able to afford a better one now. Break the ****er already!

This should happen at some point on RAW:

*crowd chants 'USA'*

JR: Well, it sounds like the fans here know what channel RAW will be on starting in October.

This should happen at some point on RAW:

*crowd chants 'USA'*

JR: Well, it sounds like the fans here know what channel RAW will be on starting in October.

Monk on Raw could be gold.

If, you know, the Monk writers write it and WWE doesn't.

Is it just me, or is Todd Grisham starting to become a decent announcer?

Not great or anything, just decent, but that's an improvement from just bareable.

Guest Zarock

(1) So is the WWE going to have an Orlando Jordan vs. Christian feud for the U.S. Championship or not? They seemed to pretty much forget about it even though Tazz and Cole spent a good amount of of the recap talking about him walking out on the OJ/Xtian vs. Benoit/Booker-T match.

(2) One funny thing that needs to be mentioned is that since I watch all of my T.V. with closed captioning on, I usually get to hear stuff that are either too incomprehensible to hear or the like (the Reno 911 credits are a good example). Anyways, as soon as Rey announced the Dominik custody battle, the whole audienced apparently booed it loud enough for the CC to catch it (I didn't hear that much, so they probably just edited most of it out)

(3) I seriously loved the Cena video. Just seeing him do everyday hangin' out activities without his shirt on is just awesome to watch. It's like a three minute deoderant commercial.

If Hurricane, Rosey, Heartthrobs, Stacey, Victoria, Conway, Viscera, and Snisky were all used on Raw, who the hell was on Heat? Was it an hour show on Val Venis?

Venis, Dupree, Matt Stryker, one of the bashams with his old gimmick(Damanja?), and joibbers.