TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

I'm not sure if this warrants a whole thread, so I will post it here.

For those who have yet to get the Bret set, go to FYE.com:

http://shop.fye.com/product.aspx?sku=40722374&loc=59243

I got an e-mail about the bestselling DVDs of the year because I ordered stuff there. I saw stuff like the Warrior one and Rise and Fall of ECW for $15, I kept flipping, they are selling the Bret set for $12.99! Last I knew all orders over $49 got free shipping, but still $12.99 for the Bret set is the best I've seen for that nice 3 disc set.

Road Dogg makes fun of HHH's moustache, and Billy Gunn says hes a fucking idiot.

Road Dogg says there was several times he wanted to break HHH's nose, and Billy said pretty much the same, but they didnt because if you beat him up you get fired. You just have to coexist with him.

Billy says "I promise...promise....promise that if HHH came up to me, I would beat his fucking brains in because hes a no good motherfucker".

Billy says he cant understand why HHH wouldnt want to help elevate the other people in the company to better the product. But figures its because he wants to stand alone at the top of the mountain.

Billy says bad things happen to bad people, and when the motherfucker passes Billy on the way down, and hes not married to the boss's daughter, and hes fucking in trouble, if he passes him in the airport he will knock his fucking ass out.

Billy gets irritated and asks why are there so many questions about Hunter, because hes just a no good piece of fucking shit.

Billy says theyre (he and Road Dogg) not close to him, and they dont want to be close to him. Bad things happen to bad people, and he stabs people in the back. Billy says HHH fucked Randy Orton so bad it was ridiculous. Orton was one of the premiere kids coming up, and HHH fucked him. Billy said HHH was going to lose the title because he had to go do some movie, and Orton stepped up and was carrying everything great. He says Orton is a great entertainer with great charisma, and a great personality, and HHH stabbed Orton in the back. He says HHH is garbage, just fucking garbage, and thats the way it is. Road Dogg sneaked in a 'ditto' after that comment.

All in all, Billy did most of the talking and Road Dogg sat there and nodded his head in agreement.

Edited by Haws bah gawd

Billy said HHH was going to lose the title because he had to go do some movie, and Orton stepped up and was carrying everything great. He says Orton is a great entertainer with great charisma, and a great personality, and HHH stabbed Orton in the back.

Great personality? :boxing:

Did anyone here know Danny Basham is on RAW? I just was on WWE.com and saw him listed on the roster.

I honestly had no earthly idea he was even in the company anymore.

I got an e-mail about the bestselling DVDs of the year because I ordered stuff there. I saw stuff like the Warrior one and Rise and Fall of ECW for $15, I kept flipping, they are selling the Bret set for $12.99! Last I knew all orders over $49 got free shipping, but still $12.99 for the Bret set is the best I've seen for that nice 3 disc set.

WOW. Thanks so much. Bret's my all time favorite, and since I have a Tower Records gift card, I was going to get the set that way, but I might as well buy it this way since it'll be like $18 cheaper, before shipping.

EDIT: Show up as $22.00 when I addit to my cart. :(

Edited by Matt Young

WOW. Thanks so much. Bret's my all time favorite, and since I have a Tower Records gift card, I was going to get the set that way, but I might as well buy it this way since it'll be like $18 cheaper, before shipping.

EDIT: Show up as $22.00 when I addit to my cart. :(

yeah, I just checked it now and it is showing up as $22.99. Must've been a mistake and they caught it... sorry.

Did anyone here know Danny Basham is on RAW? I just was on WWE.com and saw him listed on the roster.

I honestly had no earthly idea he was even in the company anymore.

I knew if only because I'm the resident Bashams mark (though mainly Doug). I think Danny had all of one HeAT appearence since being sent to RAW where he was Damaja I think. I don't ever see him in OVW results like Doug was for a while.

Who gives a fuck about Danny Basham though? I think he has family problems or something so he's taking time off, but we don't know that because nobody gives a shit about him. The WWE can put Danny in a tag team, he's a pretty good tag wrestler.

Team him with Val Venis, give them a decent run, turn him heel, make him Damaja again, and push him towardthe IC belt.

I'm not even a big fan, but that's how I'd book him.

Edited by Matt Young

Have him form a tag team after Big Show and Kane are gone from the tag scene because they make all the teams look shit. Danny Basham can team up with anyone, Matt Striker, Johnny Parisi etc

Oh wow, I didn't know they were doing one of these this year. That's a little over $8 a pay per view, and I'd say most have redeeming qualities. The only PPV I own from this year is WM21 (lost my One Night Stand in a car accident) but it's the watered down Anthology bonus disc version, so I wouldn't mind picking up this set.

Quick question, on these sets, are they the full releases, or just the show? Such as, is the WM the 3 disc set, or a seperate bare bones release?

That's what I'd like to know. It'd be cool to get this set, seeing as how the only PPVs I saw in 2005 were WM21 (in the arena) and Survivor Series, plus a few matches from Armageddon on YouTube.

It's a complete steal at that price.

Plus WWE has had a pretty good year on PPV IMO. The only one that really has nothing going for it is Great American Bash.

I read Torrie's interview on WWE.com and I looked at her dog's superstar page, and it's all just vomit-inducing. Hopefully "Chloe Push Tush" is never said on television.

It's kind of pathetic considering Eddie Guerrero's mini-biography is terrible (just three sentences) and all three members of MNM have an illegible description that leads me to believe that somebody's job within the company has been outsourced to China:

"Melina is also force to be dealt with at ringside. MNM comes from Los Angeles and always name dropping names as Paris, Ashton, and Jessica. MNM enjoys parting with their celebrity friends"

I can see why they never get mic time. I know they're supposed to be silly and goofy, but they're not doing it right. The fact that the material they're working with is absolute shit doesn't help either.

Once they take off the hats they're neither entertaining nor remotely good looking. The blonde one looks like a more rat faced Corey Feldman when he grimaces.

The "Why don't we have last names?" line was nice, but it wasn't read right.

TNA invades Byte This...again...sort of...

- Once again this week, TNA mentions invaded WWE Byte This. One caller got on and asked about Sting coming to TNA. Another called plugged TNAwrestling.com and another called asked Byte This host Todd Grisham why he dodges TNA questions. Todd also made mention of a fan in the WWE chat room saying "TNA sucks." These mentions will likely be removed from the archived version of Byte This on WWE.com.

Credit: 411Mania

Byte This yesterday had more TNA fun. The first was a young kid who rather innocently asked Todd Grisham what Vince McMahon thought of TNA signing Sting. Todd blew it off, that Vince didn't care because he's interim GM of Raw. The second was more of a set up, as someone asked Chris Masters if he had bigger arms than Hulk Hogan, before getting in a plug for the TNA web site. Grisham no-sold it, so he's at least caught on. The third was a guy asking Todd why he's dodging TNA questions the way he dodges women. The guy hung up at that point. Well, at that point the TNA fans looked like the losers until Todd didn't shut up and read a chat room message about how TNA sucks. More fun next week, although I'm sure the only callers getting on will be disguised from Stamford. But his biggest not thinking on the spot move was when a young girl, sounding pre-teens, called up to ask Todd who he thought would win the bra & panties match, he said, "Doesn't matter who wins, we're all winners."

Credit: Observer

Guest clockworkraven
Byte This yesterday had more TNA fun. The first was a young kid who rather innocently asked Todd Grisham what Vince McMahon thought of TNA signing Sting. Todd blew it off, that Vince didn't care because he's interim GM of Raw. The second was more of a set up, as someone asked Chris Masters if he had bigger arms than Hulk Hogan, before getting in a plug for the TNA web site. Grisham no-sold it, so he's at least caught on. The third was a guy asking Todd why he's dodging TNA questions the way he dodges women. The guy hung up at that point. Well, at that point the TNA fans looked like the losers until Todd didn't shut up and read a chat room message about how TNA sucks. More fun next week, although I'm sure the only callers getting on will be disguised from Stamford. But his biggest not thinking on the spot move was when a young girl, sounding pre-teens, called up to ask Todd who he thought would win the bra & panties match, he said, "Doesn't matter who wins, we're all winners."

Credit: Observer

Wrestkeview is saying that his response to the comment about dodging women was along the lines of 'I don't dodge women, the women dodge me'.