TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

That's not Angle; all of that man's brow makes it into the picture. Plus Hero is seemingly able to wrap his arms around the guy's neck.

Source: wwe.com

Juventud released

World Wrestling Entertainment and Juventud have to terms on a release from his contract. WWE wishes Juventud the best in all future endeavors.

Not really a surprise, though I'm shocked he lasted as long as he did. What an idiot.

Mark Henry's bio has been added to the Smackdown superstars page on WWE.com. Henry's 10 year contract is due to end later this year, and there are no plans to continue the relationship after the deal ends. Mark Henry managed to stay with WWE during his 10 year deal despite WWE putting him in some very questionable angles. Many think that WWE put him in such angles (Mae Young, Sammy, etc.) in hopes of getting him to quit, but he never did.

Credit: PWInsider.com/411mania

I have a hard time believing they want to get rid of him when they keep pushing him.

Mark Henry's bio has been added to the Smackdown superstars page on WWE.com. Henry's 10 year contract is due to end later this year, and there are no plans to continue the relationship after the deal ends. Mark Henry managed to stay with WWE during his 10 year deal despite WWE putting him in some very questionable angles. Many think that WWE put him in such angles (Mae Young, Sammy, etc.) in hopes of getting him to quit, but he never did.

Credit: PWInsider.com/411mania

I have a hard time believing they want to get rid of him when they keep pushing him.

He wasn't pushed as even a minor threat for any long period of time until post-Invasion. Before that he was being looked at as even larger mistake than he is now. It's possible that it's true.

Someone needs to ask Vince Russo this when he does an interview.

I'm surprised they have this up already.

The final battle

January 13, 2006

After nearly two months of vacancy, there will be a new United States Champion crowned when Friday Night SmackDown rolls into Philadelphia this week.

Over the last two weeks, Randy Orton has filled in for Booker T in the Best-of-Seven Series. In that span, Orton has been disqualified twice, and Booker has seen his 3-0 lead evaporate since Armageddon. With the series now tied at 3, Orton will take on Benoit next week in the seventh and deciding match.

Two weeks ago, Sharmell hit Benoit with Booker T’s crutch to get Orton disqualified. Last week, it was an irate Orlando Jordan that did the same thing, making the series a tie. Will the third time be the charm for the Legend Killer, or will the Wolverine finish his comeback from down 3-0 to win the series and the championship? And will Booker T be able to keep Sharmell, Jordan, or anyone else from indirectly costing him the gold?

Also last week, Melina formally stated that Mark Henry had come to Friday Night SmackDown to protect her from Batista. Later that night, Henry interfered in the Steel Cage Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship, costing Batista & Rey Mysterio their chance at unseating MNM. What will happen next in this volatile situation?

Plus, Piper's Pit will return to SmackDown this week, and "Rowdy" Roddy Piper's guest will be none other than the bizarre Boogeyman! In recent weeks, the Boogeyman has been seemingly stalking JBL & Jillian Hall. Last week, the Boogeyman caught Jillian, stuffing a handful of worms down her skirt. Will the bizarre newcomer have an explanation for his fascination with JBL & Jillian when he makes his appearance on Piper's Pit?

Be sure to tune in this Friday night at 8/7 CT on UPN to see what happens, and also don't miss Mr. Kennedy live in the studio this Wednesday night on Byte This!

Plus, Piper's Pit will return to SmackDown this week, and "Rowdy" Roddy Piper's guest will be none other than the bizarre Boogeyman! In recent weeks, the Boogeyman has been seemingly stalking JBL & Jillian Hall. Last week, the Boogeyman caught Jillian, stuffing a handful of worms down her skirt. Will the bizarre newcomer have an explanation for his fascination with JBL & Jillian when he makes his appearance on Piper's Pit?

When will WWE stop using Piper?

When will WWE stop using Piper?

When Piper's dead?

Credit: PWInsider

-- Several people backstage have been noticing that Cena is getting bothered by the boos he’s been getting from the crowd lately. He’s been trying to just brush it off, saying it’s their choice and they can cheer or boo whoever they want, however it is still getting to him. He’s been working very hard lately between both wrestling and his music, and is home maybe only one day of the week.

There isn’t really anything being said about it right now, but if the company was to turn him heel it would probably be the biggest heel turn since The Rock.

Guest Fook
Anyone else think WWE's 24/7 January package is a bit underwhelming?

Yeah definitely. Being January, they could have tossed in a couple Rumble matches.

Watching Danielson beating the shit out of (a heel) Cena was a beautiful thing.

It wasn't even a bad match, and Cena was a lot better then than he is now. Shows that he needs a turn, badly, and they need to sign Danielson because he can carry peoples.

This REALLY doesn't warrent a tread, but...

I was thinking about the days when Austin and Angle were working together, and I thought that, during that team at any time, Angle could sneak in and take the belt from Austin.

It got me to thinking what they were like, one thing led to another, and that led to Microsoft Paint...and...well...

Austintron.JPG KurtScream.JPG

Yeah definitely. Being January, they could have tossed in a couple Rumble matches.

on Cable In Demand, they have the 03, 92 and 96 Rumble matches. All 3 were pretty good, 92 is my personal favorite.

Not sure if you're referring to the cable or online version. If you're talking about online, I was pulling for the 1988 Rumble match. Instead, we got videos from the Piledriver album.

Not sure if you're referring to the cable or online version. If you're talking about online, I was pulling for the 1988 Rumble match. Instead, we got videos from the Piledriver album.

I'll have to go back and look, I may be mistaken, but I think the 88 Rumble is on Cable as well.

Guest Fook

I was talking about the online offerings. I wanted some rumble matches or at least some matches from the rumble ppvs.

Instead we get The Sunny Collection and a bunch of 80s music videos.

According to a friend of mine (I haven't checked the numbers, so I'm trusting him), Cena tied JBL's World Title reign in days. Both had 280 days at the top of the mountain. So that now makes Batista the longest reigning champion in 11 years....

...and he'll probably be rewarded by losing it to Mark Henry.

I just wanted to say that I watched Raw properly for the first time in a year and a half and I hate Chris Masters entrance.