TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

I fucked up my question, what I meant to ask was...

How many Cruiserweights went on to become world champions besides Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho, and AJ Styles?

Dunno if this is anywhere else, which usually means that it is, but...

According to some new reports, the celebrity that WWE was attempting to use for WrestleMania this year has reportedly backed out. There is a chance this individual could be involved, but it doesn't look promising.

Meltzer via Wrestleview.

How many Cruiserweights went on to become world champions besides Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho, and AJ Styles?

James Gibson

I'm glad they're using "Big Time" as the Wrestlemania theme because it's not some crappy nu-metal or rap metal tune like they've been using for the last five or six years.

"BLARRRRRRRRRRGH! LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! ARRGGGGGGGGGGGGH!" (Add in crappy distorted guitars to suit taste).

Guest Askewniverse

James Gibson

You could add just about everyone who has held the ROH Title. Low Ki, Xavier, Austin Aries, CM Punk, Bryan Danielson.

Chris Benoit has been the World Heavyweight Champion.

Mikey Whipwreck is a former ECW World Champion.

James Gibson

You could add just about everyone who has held the ROH Title. Low Ki, Xavier, Austin Aries, CM Punk, Bryan Danielson.

You could also add Shawn to that list as well. However Gibson actually held a WWE CW title and was a WC. Xaiver, I don't think counts as a CW.

Guest Askewniverse

Xavier has been billed at 215 lbs. That qualifies as a cruiserweight.

Jerry Lynn and Justin Credible can be added to the list as well.

David Arquette could probably qualify as a cruiserweight.

Was I the only person who marked when they played "Big Time" by Peter Gabriel over the Wrestlemania 22 promo?

Nope you're not the only one. The song fit the WM22 promp to a T. Makes you wonder why it took them so long to use this song for a WM.

Speaking of Peter Gabriel when are they going to make a HHH promo with "Sledgehammer"? :D

Was I the only person who marked when they played "Big Time" by Peter Gabriel over the Wrestlemania 22 promo?

Nope you're not the only one. The song fit the WM22 promp to a T. Makes you wonder why it took them so long to use this song for a WM.

Speaking of Peter Gabriel when are they going to make a HHH promo with "Sledgehammer"? :D

I was talking to somebody about that a week or two ago, but pretty much ruled it out as ever happening.

Now that I learn the singer is apparently the guy doing the WM22 music, I really want it to happen.

I also have that song stuck in my head now.

Torrie Wilson is #22 on the askmen.com 100 most desirable women of 2006 list. Trish Stratus is #30.

Considering Trish has yet to do Playboy and Torrie has (I believe 3 times), it makes perfect sense.

Seeing as how Trish smokes Torrie six ways from Sunday it makes no sense. At least Trish had people guessing for a while whether or not her tits were fake. Torrie's a goddamn Barbie.

I'm glad they're using "Big Time" as the Wrestlemania theme because it's not some crappy nu-metal or rap metal tune like they've been using for the last five or six years.

My thoughts exactly.

It's about time WWE used some different and I think they've made a pretty good choice.

Guest Dr Stupid

Shane McMahon has got his own Superstar page on wwe.com

he hasn't been placed in a roster, but it has to be a sign that we will be seeing more of him.

You can all calm down and relax now. From PWInsider:

California indy promotion Lucha Va Voom announced that their 2/15 event in Los Angeles, California would be the final appearance of Luchador Super Porky as he's signed a WWE deal. We haven't independently confirmed the signing yet, but wanted to make a note since we have gotten a few emails about it. In any event, this probably means you'll see the return of the Junior Division on your Smackdown soon enough.

Again, from PWInsider:

WWE officially signed Goldust to a new deal on Monday, so he's back with the Raw roster fulltime.

WWE also officially signed Eric (last name currently unknown), who will be portraying one third of Orlando Jordan's new bisexual triangle, last Friday. He was backstage at Smackdown a few weeks ago. He has no prior experience working in the wrestling business and is a close friend of Jordan's from outside of wrestling who lives in Florida. The current plan is to put Jordan, Eric, and former TNA star Trinity together within WWE storylines.

That's grand. People like Brent Albright are just waiting to get called up but instead Orlando's "friend" Eric, who has zero training is instantly on the roster.

So Orlando convinced them to hire Eric to play his gay lover....close "friend" you say Orlando....alright then, whatever you say. Don't ask and don't tell. Gotcha my friend, gotcha.

Guest Nathan

James Gibson

Ki and Xavier held it when it was a meaningless indy title. Joe's reign brought it to world status, so I'd strike those two off of the list.

really now Roh is a WORLD title? I'm sorry but what?

the TNA title is the closet thing to a second world title there is after the WWE one, and even they just stay in Florida with occasional "guest apperances"

Roh is too small time to be considered a "world" title - get real now

really now Roh is a WORLD title? I'm sorry but what?

the TNA title is the closet thing to a second world title there is after the WWE one, and even they just stay in Florida with occasional "guest apperances"

Roh is too small time to be considered a "world" title - get real now

The ROH title became a world title after Samoa Joe defended it on a FWA in the UK back in 2003.

no it became the "RoH title that was defended in England once"

it mayb be "called" the World title but so are a lot of federation's main titles, cause it sounds awesome or whatever.

RoH is just not on a level where it's a "World" title - hell they don't even tour all of the US.

so it's a world title in name - but so was the XPW title.

By my reckoning there have been 3 true world titles over the years: the NWA/WCW title, the AWA and the WWF title

The WWE now have two titles which on some level would be considered equal and then still a world title for each brand (it's lame but it's still the best there is)

The 4th title that someone could make a case for was the ECW title.

But that's it - nothing else has the level or exposure or the touring schedule that would make it a true "world" title in my eyes.

does Foley even have anymore rub to give?

I really don't think so. I mean, the fans like him and all but it's not like they go, "holy shit! That guy beat Foley!"

Only guy who has rub to give is Hogan and you'll have to pry that from his cold dead hands.

Well, Austin might have some to give but when he gets told a stupid idea he just packs his bag and leaves.