TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Shawn Michaels often travels alone and no longer has a strong connection with the other wrestlers. He remains upset about how he was treated during the booking for his match with Hulk Hogan.

Credit: 1wrestling.com

My heart bleeds...

He deserved to win that match, it does nothing for Hogan. HBK was a awesome Heel and he could have been a REAL Heel against face Cena.

Shawn Michaels often travels alone and no longer has a strong connection with the other wrestlers. He remains upset about how he was treated during the booking for his match with Hulk Hogan.

My heart bleeds...

He deserved to win that match, it does nothing for Hogan. HBK was a awesome Heel and he could have been a REAL Heel against face Cena.

Ok but, HBK thought he could play the backstage game against HULK HOGAN of all people, the real master of the game. Forget HHH, he wishes he could play the game like he did/does. HBK thought he could get the win and have Hogan job to him. Wrong.

If HBK was that dumb then he deserved the lost.

My heart bleeds...

That's karma for ya.

I could see RVD winning the tournament and then getting screwed out of the #1 contender spot by HHH on SNME.

The way I see that HHH is gonna be booked, with his King of Kings stuff, as the strongest/best thing to ever walk this earth. He's gonna win all the matches in the tourny clean, burying everyone in his path.

Forgone conclusion, sez I.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

My heart bleeds...

Shawn would have been cheered against Cena.

does God know one of his nicknames is being trademarked?

Isnt it Jesus?

People on Gregory Helms' MySpace today keep saying "I hope you kick Nunzio's ass on Friday!" Was Smackdown taped already, or was that match even announced, period? I hadn't heard anything.

the match was announced on SD!

Ya, I watch Smackdown....fuck you!

My heart bleeds...

And instead pussied out at the end of the match by shaking Hulk's hand, then became two faced (as usual) and insulted him the following night, then feuded with Chris Masters of all people on the following PPV showing fans that HBK was a face again. Cry me fucking a river.

It was during an interview backstage with Helms. Nunzio confronted him and challenged him.

My heart bleeds...

And instead pussied out at the end of the match by shaking Hulk's hand, then became two faced (as usual) and insulted him the following night, then feuded with Chris Masters of all people on the following PPV showing fans that HBK was a face again. Cry me fucking a river.

Yeah, they most likely booked that. It seems pretty clear that they wanted tweener Michaels vs. heel Angle vs. face Cena. But hey, whatever, he was a dick like ten years ago so anything he does is his fault and inexcusable.

Michaels should have agreed to the two-match series with Hogan and then double cross him in the cage match. He could have "accidently" slipped while climbing down the cage.

Who do you think will win the Road to WrestleMania Tournament?

Masters 7.26 %

RVD 48.12 %

Triple H 35.51 %

Big Show 9.10 %

I feel sorry for the 48.12% of people that voted for RVD.

My heart bleeds...

Yeah, they most likely booked that. It seems pretty clear that they wanted tweener Michaels vs. heel Angle vs. face Cena. But hey, whatever, he was a dick like ten years ago so anything he does is his fault and inexcusable.

Hey, pretty well said. So, that's the real reason he's "slowing down" after Mania. Hogan played the monster political move by doing all those jobs in 2002. Now, he can argue he gave back to the wwe and that fans want to see Hogan win and not lose in his twilight years. HBK's kliq of 1994-1996 wouldn't have a chance.

Why should HBK win that match exactly? The wwe wanted him to turn heel for the Cena program and he turned it down. I think we all know why he did that. Better to leave jobbing to Hulk Hogan than to the new guy John Cena. I just guess Vince and HBK didn't learn from the horrible buy-rate of Hogan/Vince in 2003.

So, HHH is trademarking King of Kings. These people are crazy in this company. I expect to see someone named Jesus soon and Vince goes trademarking that with the plan of HHH vs. Jesus at WM 23.

Guest Ransome

News from 411mania.com about a possible WM match:

During an appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Monday, Candice Michelle said that she will be wrestling for the WWE Women's Title at WrestleMania 22. She was mainly referred to as "The Go Daddy Girl" during the appearance and she and host Jay Leno talked about her role with WWE as if it was a very small part of her career.

Hey everyone..what's up? Well just when I think the WWE can't get any lower and I don't mean attendance and payoffs.....What I have seen of the handling of Eddies death wants to make me puke. You know? When Eddie past away, I said to a friend of mine that instead of mourning I betcha Vince is thinkn of how he can make money out of this? Not to say I said so but to be honest I didn't see the burning of Eddies low ryder..I heard about it which was enufff to make me sick then...and now I see Randy Orton saying " Eddie is in hell"...is that how desperate this company is right now...I wonder what does Eddies wife and three beautifull children think when they hear people saying that their husband and father are in hell? Is there no boundaries to this...disgrace..this...CHEAP heat. I wonder how Eddies kids feel when they go to school{and we all know how cruel children can be} and get ridiculed and made fun of because their dad is supposidly in hell? I wonder how Eddies wife feels when the man she stood by for so long and changed his life around is being told to MILLIONS of people that her husband is in hell? Well if Eddie was in hell Vince would know because he's the one who would have to let him in and I guarnateee that's not where Eddie is! Classy guys..real FN classy! On a positive note isn't great to see Stacy dance? She's is so so talented and now she gets to showcase what she was always the greatest at...dancing...she's gonna win the whole thing and please, please everyone vote for her, she has worked so hard for this and as you can see. she deserves it! She looks like a real pro out there and I'd love to see here go on to better things and on that note, I see how there was no mention of her PERFECT scores on Raw they were to busy showing some girl I have never seen before in a superbowl comercial...oh that's right it's the girl who is doing playboy not the most talented girl they have who is on one of the most popular shows and kicking ass at it too!! Why would you wanna showcase Stacy?{sarcasm}Maybe because she has stood by her morales and turned playboy down several times!! Gee, I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that her contract is up soon and I'm sure they offered her a hell of a deal{sarcasm} I'd say right about now the wwe needs Stacy more than she needs them. I always said she didn't belong in this business and she was meant to do better and bigger things and by the looks of it she is well on her way! Don't forget to vote for her guys and go get em Keibs!!! You deserve it! I just got back from Italy and had a blast! It was a short trip, I had 2 matches. My first was with Mark Jindrak{jobber} no I'm just kiddin, Mark is a hell of an athlete and a funny guy, he just never realy got a chance to showcase that in wwe. Thanks for doin the J O B Mark...lol. My 2nd match was with Matt Morgan. We had a pretty good match especially considering the fact Matt has only been working for 2 years. Is it just me or do they just bring up guys who aren't ready yet and give them about 1 week to get over and if you don't, back to OVW. Matt with a little more experience will be very good but hey they did give him a great gimmick, let's take this physically impresssive athlete and make him...stutter..now that's money. not!

Nothing wrong with Test, but he really needs to be trained in the use of paragraphs.

Has this been posted yet, from Ultimate Warrior's latest update on his site:

http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/01.26.2006.htm

You know, another thing to consider for all of you who are vicious critics of mine. As bad as you'd like for me to kick it, think about the fact that when I do die my legendary status will become even greater. No disrespect to the Honkytonk Man, but if I was to die anytime too soon, Ultimate Warrior would be the Elvis of Sports Entertainment. It'd be GOD-like. Museums and everything. You know it and so do I. It's got to be a real dilemma for you guys who incessantly revile me and want to see me pancake out. Either say your prayers and pray that I live a long life and hope that the mystique and grandeur of myself wears off in the next 40-50 years -- or stick your little needles into your secretly coveted Ultimate Warrior wrestling buddies voodoo-ing hexes on me to kick the bucket. Well, you're all big boys, so I'll just leave it up to you what to do....

Looks like Taboo Tuesday is no more...

The WWE has filed for two more trademarks recently: "Cyber Sunday" and "King of Kings."

--PWI

I'm an agnostic, and even I'm offended by that.