TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Guest Fook
Has this been posted yet, from Ultimate Warrior's latest update on his site:

http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/01.26.2006.htm

You know, another thing to consider for all of you who are vicious critics of mine. As bad as you'd like for me to kick it, think about the fact that when I do die my legendary status will become even greater. No disrespect to the Honkytonk Man, but if I was to die anytime too soon, Ultimate Warrior would be the Elvis of Sports Entertainment. It'd be GOD-like. Museums and everything. You know it and so do I. It's got to be a real dilemma for you guys who incessantly revile me and want to see me pancake out. Either say your prayers and pray that I live a long life and hope that the mystique and grandeur of myself wears off in the next 40-50 years -- or stick your little needles into your secretly coveted Ultimate Warrior wrestling buddies voodoo-ing hexes on me to kick the bucket. Well, you're all big boys, so I'll just leave it up to you what to do....

Newsflash to Warrior: Most people I know think you already died 15 years ago and was replaced by a lookalike. None of them mourned.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool
My 2nd match was with Matt Morgan. We had a pretty good match especially considering the fact Matt has only been working for 2 years. Is it just me or do they just bring up guys who aren't ready yet and give them about 1 week to get over and if you don't, back to OVW. Matt with a little more experience will be very good but hey they did give him a great gimmick, let's take this physically impresssive athlete and make him...stutter..now that's money. not!

Nothing wrong with Test, but he really needs to be trained in the use of paragraphs.

Wasn't Test brought in in 99 with very little experience and a decent look?

I thought he debuted in the latter half of 98? He was well involved in the whole Corporation bit by WM 15.

That's right. He played a Motley Crue bodyguard character on Raw before interfering in the HHH/Rock match and gave HHH the Pumphandle Slam, I think.

Damn, that explains a lot of the crazy storylines and trademarking ideas running through that company. They all have a superiority complex B-) Seriously, from hbk to Hogan to even Angle thinking he's superman with that neck of his. They must got some good stuff at the headquarters that government officials and doctors don't know about yet.

I can't even believe it's the same guy. I thought he was phenomenal when I saw him live. He looked about 7 foot tall too, but obviously he's not that big, and WWE guys are massive!

bscap0127pp.jpg

Aarhh! It be Captain Burchill!

Burchill's turned into Johnny Depp from "Pirates of the Caribbean"?

That was my first impression as well. I'd quote the line "It's CAPTAIN Paul Burchill", but the poster already used Captain.

bscap0127pp.jpg

Burchill's turned into Johnny Depp from "Pirates of the Caribbean"?

That was my first impression as well.

He's the Rated Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Superstar

:D

I'll give credit where it's due in regards to the Smackdown writing crew. If they can entertain the hell out of me with the Boogeyman, they should be able to do wonders with Pirate Burchill.

When did Cena stop rapping? I remember he used to do it all the time back in the day.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

Are they going to even bother to stop airing Taker/Batista No Way Out promos in the last week before the show?

bscap0127pp.jpg

Now that we have a pirate in WWE, all we need is to get a ninja in there and we'll finally solve the Pirates vs. Ninjas debate.

Though, if they're going against BURCHHHILLLL, it won't matter.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone here actually watched a PPV live, then *PAID* to watch the replay?

I ask because I was thinking about how WWF/E used to advertise their PPV replays (and possibly still do...I haven't cared enough to pay attention): Order it if you missed it, or if you'd like to "re-live the magic." I always thought it took some fucking nerve to suggest that someone pay for the same show twice.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone here actually watched a PPV live, then *PAID* to watch the replay?

I ask because I was thinking about how WWF/E used to advertise their PPV replays (and possibly still do...I haven't cared enough to pay attention): Order it if you missed it, or if you'd like to "re-live the magic." I always thought it took some fucking nerve to suggest that someone pay for the same show twice.

I think with the age of TIVO and DVR (and even back in the days of the VCR) it's pointless to order the replay if you saw it live.

Have I ordered a replay but not live? Yes, on a couple occasions where I couldn't get the live viewing, I would skip Raw or Nitro the next night and order the replay.

Have I ever skipped a PPV, saw raw and thought "I should order the replay"? Never.

Well, I have tix to Wrestlemania, but I might still order the ppv and tape it, just to see how it comes across on TV and to look for me or my signs on TV.