TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Just out of curiosity, has anyone here actually watched a PPV live, then *PAID* to watch the replay?

I ask because I was thinking about how WWF/E used to advertise their PPV replays (and possibly still do...I haven't cared enough to pay attention): Order it if you missed it, or if you'd like to "re-live the magic." I always thought it took some fucking nerve to suggest that someone pay for the same show twice.

If you order a PPV on ntl you get a days worth of replys for free.

Guest Zarock

I'm playing Smackdown vs. RAW 2006, and for the 619 it has Rey ending it with a springboard dragonrana. Has he ever actually done that, or if he has when was the last time he did?

I'm playing Smackdown vs. RAW 2006, and for the 619 it has Rey ending it with a springboard dragonrana. Has he ever actually done that, or if he has when was the last time he did?

He used it quite recently, I believe.

It's just a springboard huracanrana, AKA the West Coast Pop.

Odd/Funny stuff with the No Way Out Press Conference. Orton and Angle smiling/laughing throughout it, both smirking after Kurt's "Randy Orton is a homosexual" comment. Also weird to see Booker and Benoit shake hands despite the feud.

Seems like everybody partlially forgot kayfabe and decided to have a good time.

Odd/Funny stuff with the No Way Out Press Conference. Orton and Angle smiling/laughing throughout it, both smirking after Kurt's "Randy Orton is a homosexual" comment. Also weird to see Booker and Benoit shake hands despite the feud.

I've always wondered who these "press conferences" were done for anyways. Where are they held? Who is the audience? I just don't get it.

According to wwe.com, they released Bob Orton today.

They should have at least gotten Randy to RKO him at some point and say "It's because I'm a legend killer and you're a legend and blah, blah, blah".

According to wwe.com, they released Bob Orton today.

They should have at least gotten Randy to RKO him at some point and say "It's because I'm a legend killer and you're a legend and blah, blah, blah".

I just saw that too. Didn't even realize that he was under a regular contract. I really want to know how they can justify the release of a Hall of Fame superstar....

On WWE.com, on the Raw spoilers page, they have a Valentine's Day graphic at the bottom of the page for WWE 24/7. "Dont forget the ones you love..." A Valentine's card then opens up with a picture of Rocky Maivia, and then "Rocky Maivia vs. British Bulldog".

The ULTIMATE Valentine's Day present... Rocky Maivia vs. British Bulldog!

Watch Venis' Love Stinks "Sucktacular". Around 33 minutes, they show a clip of Eddie Guerrero in the shower. He gets out and a girl shows her face and says something to Eddie, is that Victoria? She looks A LOT like Victoria.

I've always wondered who these "press conferences" were done for anyways. Where are they held? Who is the audience? I just don't get it.

Me niether!

Watch Venis' Love Stinks "Sucktacular". Around 33 minutes, they show a clip of Eddie Guerrero in the shower. He gets out and a girl shows her face and says something to Eddie, is that Victoria? She looks A LOT like Victoria.

Victoria and Bobcat were the two girls if I remember correctly. They were also on the Godfathers "Up with hos" campaign.

Guest JumpinJackFlash
I just saw that too. Didn't even realize that he was under a regular contract. I really want to know how they can justify the release of a Hall of Fame superstar....

Yeah, the dude's on tenure for being there so long. They need a very valid excuse to release him.

Maybe they could just say the Undertaker killed him, and that would be enough for me. :D

OK, I just read on another board that it was recently reported in the Observer that the Boogeyman actually eats worms backstage. Can anyone confirm this, because it seems too fucking weird to be true.

OK, I just read on another board that it was recently reported in the Observer that the Boogeyman actually eats worms backstage. Can anyone confirm this, because it seems too fucking weird to be true.

Maybe he just got so used to eating the worm while drinking Tequila that he loves to eat worms now.

Maybe he just got so used to eating the worm while drinking Tequila that he loves to eat worms now.

Considering that he listened to the WWE in regards to not getting any dental work done on his knocked out teeth, it sounds about right that he really would eat the worms.

Supposedly there's a rumor swirling that someone in creative thought of the idea of putting Matt and CM Punk together as a team and Stephanie shot it down.

Hardy? One guy has slept with every girl he ever works with, the other dated a girl who slept with every guy she ever worked with. Sensible pairing.

Guest Diablo_Dor

question for you lot.

Ok with the recent OVW champ having to vacate his belt, and CM Punk still in the tournament (I Think) I was wondering how many of the recent OVW heavyweight champions have made it in the WWE?

I vaguely remember following OVW when Batista was Leviathan and I believe he ended up as champ over one of the Bashams (Doug I think??) but how many of the actual title holders have been a success in the Big League?

Thanks in advance