TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Guest Diablo_Dor

Dear God Eugene held their Title 9 times.

Hey I'm shocked that even John Cena was the champ for a few months.

I wonder who will be the next Superstar that held the OVW title.

Anyhoo thanks

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
Tazz promises huge announcement,

February 17, 2006.

WWE returns to Long Island for the first time in almost one year this Saturday night. The Raw live event, which will be highlighted by a WWE championship match between John Cena and Edge (with Mick Foley as special referee), will also feature Smackdown announcer Tazz with a huge announcement.

If you're in the Long Island area Saturday night, don't miss this Raw live event and Tazz's special announcement at the Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum at 7:30 p.m. Tickets will be available at the coliseum box office.

Tazz promises huge announcement,

February 17, 2006.

WWE returns to Long Island for the first time in almost one year this Saturday night. The Raw live event, which will be highlighted by a WWE championship match between John Cena and Edge (with Mick Foley as special referee), will also feature Smackdown announcer Tazz with a huge announcement.

If you're in the Long Island area Saturday night, don't miss this Raw live event and Tazz's special announcement at the Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum at 7:30 p.m. Tickets will be available at the coliseum box office.

He's going to announce that there is a PPV the next night, haha

Watch the Spanky/London vs Dicks match on Velocity, if only for the finish. London does a running Shooting Star off one Dick (inside the ring) onto the other one (outside the ring).

The best part is that the Dick outside isn't in front of the Dick inside. London travels sideways.

When WWE.com starts to sell new DVD's does that mean the DVD is in stores now? I want to get New Years Revolution. Hopefully they don't pipe down the Cena hate.

I really don't feel like running to the mall today so does Wal-Marts, K-Marts or Targets sell wrestling DVD's?

When WWE.com starts to sell new DVD's does that mean the DVD is in stores now? I want to get New Years Revolution. Hopefully they don't pipe down the Cena hate.

I really don't feel like running to the mall today so does Wal-Marts, K-Marts or Targets sell wrestling DVD's?

Wal-Mart is pretty much the best place to buy wrestling dvd's after Best Buy in terms of availablity

Sorry for resurrecting the HHHaate, but I have observed something that just drives me mad.

Why the hell does HHH have to be the final person in the order of stars featured in the opening WWE "The Power is back" promo that airs before each show? If you look at the progression, the eras are showcased from beginning to present. During this, the Rock/Austin stuff is shown, then stars such as Angle and Guerrero and then you see the emerging guys of today like Rey and Cena. The final clip is Triple H from 2002 which is well before most of the clips already shown.

Is this not just aggrevating to the rest of you as it is me? That clip should have been right after the Rock/Austin stuff.