TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Kinda surprising to see that WM 21 got such a big jump over 20.

You have to take international buys for Wrestlemania 21. It was the first year the UK had to pay for it. Don't know about other countries though. However, that probably explains a good chunk of buys.

If he goes to RAW, what do they do with him? I'd love to see him come in as a face who tries to be a thorn in Triple H's side, playing off their past history. Of course, that would probably be too interesting, so we'll probably see him come in as a generic big man heel for Vince to use against HBK or whoever else is pissing him off that week. He'll probably be used like Kane was a couple years ago. "CENA, you're pissing me off, with your lack of respect for authority! So tonight, you're going to face...TEST!...in a NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH!!!" (crowd goes mild)

And the MATCH . . . IS NEXT!!!

Maybe they can bring back Pete Gas and the Mean Street Posse for the even more brutally obvious jokes. In fact, I predict they make a freak run in during the HBK/McMahon match at WM.

I'd mark out for that.

The international element may explain the buyrate going up between XX and XXI, but what I don't understand how XXI is still on bestselling sports DVD lists.

And that Basic Instinct video is hilariously bizarre.

Guest Quik

I really hope big, fat pregnant Steph runs in during the McMahon/Michaels match. Maybe she'll knock HBK out with her giant Walrus tits and Vince will get a long 2 count.

The international element may explain the buyrate going up between XX and XXI, but what I don't understand how XXI is still on bestselling sports DVD lists.

And that Basic Instinct video is hilariously bizarre.

maybe a recent surge considering its wm time again? hell I still see it on store shelves now (even at Target-it being th eonly wrestling video in the store)

Guest fanofcoils

I would say the Spirit Squad as they (or most of the members) have boatloads of charisma whereas John Cena is incredibly boring on Raw.

From what I've seen, each member of the Spirit Squad has boatloads of charisma except for Kenny (Ken Doane). His performance during the intro of the Spirit Squad skit with the members saying their names and doing a small little dance or whatever to the audience was way off whereas the rest of them were on especially Mikey (Mike Mondo).

These Tim White videos are awesome. Fuck the haters.

Josh Matthews' awful line delivery is what makes them so great.

"I'll go... Get help."

Those vignettes are still going on?

Never mind, wwe.com lied. It's only the last 12 minutes of Hart/Austin. curses.

You should watch it anyway, if only for the fact that it switches to black and white halfway through due to the blood.

I really hope big, fat pregnant Steph runs in during the McMahon/Michaels match.

I would be just like Roddy Piper at Wrestlemania XIX.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
That WM22 cover is pretty crowded.

Its more of a confusing cluster than the show is.

hmmm 1st disk = Cena

2nd = Rey

3rd = Shawn

so can we read that to mean HHH Vs CEna isn't last but maybe half way through? Rey/Orton/Angle is bumped from the last spot as well by Shawn/Vince?

please don't let THAT be true WWE (but it probably is)

Here is some WWE news about the upcoming Hall of Fame ceremony to get excited about, straight from WWE.com:

On Saturday, April 1 you can watch the first 2 hours of the 2006 WWE Hall of Fame on WWE.com. The Hall of Fame will air online from 9-11pm ET, then be sure to tune into the USA Network at 11/10pm CT for the final hour of the Hall of Fame Ceremony.

Former WWE Tag Team Champion Kenzo Suzuki has been resigned by WWE. WWE sent an e-mail out to people who signed up for the WWE Fantasy Game and the chat rooms that Suzuki has agreed to return. This marks the fifth recent WWE return as WWE resigned Chuck Palumbo, Test, Shannon Moore, and Henry Godwin were all resigned to WWE Contracts.

Kenzo's wife, Hiroko, has been posing nude with the hopes of getting a spot on Hollywood, but may very well return to WWE with Kenzo. It's possible that Kenzo will be sent to Raw to reform his tag team with Rene Dupree.

pwinsider.com

The WWE is just making it seem like these guys were salary cap casulaties that they decided to re-sign at a reduced price.

WHY they did when they can't put half the guys they have on tv now is the biggest question of them all.

Well, the WWE could just give the belt to HHH and Orton and then run HBK winning over Vince to send the fans home happy. Course after watching Rey fail again and knowing another long boring HHH reign was in the cards, I doubt anything could send the fans home happy.

Cept the Rock coming out to lead everyone in a Polka dance.

I seem to remember people posting shit back when all of these guys were getting fired left and right about how maybe it was just a gimmick for them to eventually come back as this big stable to piss all over WWE.

:lol: