TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

I'm under the impression that the Kenzo thing is an urban legend of sorts. There's little corroboration and whatever there is gives conflicting reports, one where Ochiai was simply injured on Suzuki's watch and another where he had something to do with it directly. It's shady, but there's nothing for certain, although HTQ or someone else may be able to shed some light.

I liked Kenzo's finisher. I was pretty much the only one.

I'm under the impression that the Kenzo thing is an urban legend of sorts. There's little corroboration and whatever there is gives conflicting reports, one where Ochiai was simply injured on Suzuki's watch and another where he had something to do with it directly. It's shady, but there's nothing for certain, although HTQ or someone else may be able to shed some light.

I liked Kenzo's finisher. I was pretty much the only one.

What are you talking about? The Clawhold STO rules all kinds of ass! I loved it!

[useTheSledgehammerUh]OMG GUYZ DO WE REALLY NEED A THREAD ON THIZZZZZZZZZ?[/useTheSledgehammerUh]

No, we don't. It's Kenzo Suzuki for fuck's sake.

So, who get's resigned next? Gangrel, Billy Kidman, Akio, Maven, Mark Jindrak, Spike Dudley, Mordecai or Matt Morgan?

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Mark Jindrak and Fertig were both close to, if not already resigning

I liked Maven's heel character. They should have resigned him way before they considered Palumbo, Test, or Kenzo.

From the Observer regarding Bret Hart and WM22...

--Bret Hart did an interview in today's Calgary Sun where he stated that he would not be going to Wrestlemania, saying he has a flight out of Chicago early Sunday morning, but joked he knew the WWE would do everything it could to convince him to stay. He also said that if he sees Shawn Michaels at the ceremony, he'll get in a cab and drive straight to the airport. Story is at www.calsun.canoe.ca/News/Alberta/2006/03/26/1506065-sun.html

I'm sure he's just working us, though. :P

Don't be surprised if your plane ticket is stolen from the hotel at some point while you're at the ceremony, Bret.

I'd be curious to see how Bret and Triple H interact (if at all). Shawn, can skip the show but I can't see Trips doing the same.

If all of that is true then I must say that I think Bret is a huge bloody twat, but that's just me. I know that the guy has been through a lot, but enough is enough. This, mixed with the way he acted on his DVD, has me just about sick of him. I'm about to the point where I'd laugh if they did something against his wishes just to fuck with him. I'd like for them to say that HBK left the ceremony for Bret to be able to do his thing there. Then, in the middle of his speech or at the end of it, they have HBK walk out and extend his hand. That would be fantastic.

That said, I hope he's just working us here. I'm not going to lie and say I wouldn't love to see him at WM.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
Has anybody broken the Masterlock yet?

No. And Masters still isn't over.

Guest Coffey

Yet, for someone reason, if Bret were to show up, I'm sure people, like you, would've called him a hypocrite.

If all of that is true then I must say that I think Bret is a huge bloody twat, but that's just me. I know that the guy has been through a lot, but enough is enough. This, mixed with the way he acted on his DVD, has me just about sick of him. I'm about to the point where I'd laugh if they did something against his wishes just to fuck with him. I'd like for them to say that HBK left the ceremony for Bret to be able to do his thing there. Then, in the middle of his speech or at the end of it, they have HBK walk out and extend his hand. That would be fantastic.

That said, I hope he's just working us here. I'm not going to lie and say I wouldn't love to see him at WM.

He's a twat because he doesn't want Shawn to be there for what he intends to be his final public appearence with the WWE? A moment to honor his carrer...he's not justified to not want to have the presence of a con artist like Shawn there during it?

I don't get why Vince would let Bret do the HOF if he won't show up at WM. The best part of WM would be the crowd reaction for Bret. Walk out, wave and then leave.

Then Bret can go home happy he screwed up the Vince/Shawn match because you know that crowd would chant his name the whole time.

I don't get why Vince would let Bret do the HOF if he won't show up at WM. The best part of WM would be the crowd reaction for Bret. Walk out, wave and then leave.

Then Bret can go home happy he screwed up the Vince/Shawn match because you know that crowd would chant his name the whole time.

Vince was always going under the assumption that he could talk Bret into doing WM. Bret doesn't want to be involved with Shawn, in any way.

Why, because he won't participate in an angle? He'll be at the HOF ceremony on saturday, which is fine by me. I see no reason for him to HAVE to be there on Sunday. Saturday is about the HOF inductees. Sunday is about Vince and HHH. I can see why Bret doesn't want to participate on Sunday.

It's a HOF about worked, fake fighting for God's sake.

I'm about to the point where I'd laugh if they did something against his wishes just to fuck with him. I'd like for them to say that HBK left the ceremony for Bret to be able to do his thing there. Then, in the middle of his speech or at the end of it, they have HBK walk out and extend his hand. That would be fantastic.

Vince's need to get Bret involved in WM will prevent that. Until Bret physically leaves Chicago and is on the plane, Vince won't stop trying to get Bret to be a part of WM. Vince's obsession over Montreal is the only thing stronger than his need to show up people who he feels slighted by.

I'm about to the point where I'd laugh if they did something against his wishes just to fuck with him. I'd like for them to say that HBK left the ceremony for Bret to be able to do his thing there. Then, in the middle of his speech or at the end of it, they have HBK walk out and extend his hand. That would be fantastic.

Vince's need to get Bret involved in WM will prevent that. Until Bret physically leaves Chicago and is on the plane, Vince won't stop trying to get Bret to be a part of WM. Vince's obsession over Montreal is the only thing stronger than his need to show up people who he feels slighted by.

I wouldn't put it pass Vince to call in a bomb threat to keep Bret from getting on that flight. Let's face it, Bret is wise enough to know that even if he does appear at WM and even gets involved in the McMahon match...it's not going to end McMahon's obbsession with Montreal. McMahon, will continue to rehash it as often as possible. Why feed McMahon? The crowd would eat it up if Bret got involved in Chicago, and that would give Vince the cue to keep using Montreal.

Why, because he won't participate in an angle?

No, it's not because he wont work an angle. I'm talking about if he seriously walked out of the ceremony just because HBK was in the building or sitting out in the crowd. I don't care what happened in the past, I don't care what kind of person HBK was then or is now. If Bret did that, it would be beyond unprofessional, not to mention one hell of a childish act. HBK has every reason to be in the crowd at the HoF ceremony, and if he ends up not going to it for the sake of Bret Hart, then I'll sit back and say then and there that HBK has ended up as more of a man than Bret Hart.

Everyone involved in that shit from almost an entire decade ago needs to get over what happened, and get over themselves.

I'd also think it's stupid if he didn't take part in the thing they have had at the actual WM show, but I could somewhat see him not being at that. The only reason I'd find that acceptable is if he doesn't show up at that part just to keep from giving more hope to the fans that he'll be involved in the show. Or, they could do that little thing after the HBK/Vince match, and it would prevent that line of thinking.

Yet, for someone reason, if Bret were to show up, I'm sure people, like you, would've called him a hypocrite.

Of course I'd call him a hypocrite if he shows up, but so what? I don't care if he shows up and becomes a hypocrite, I actually wish he would. It isn't like my calling him that would be a bad thing or whatever, since it would in fact be what he is if he shows up. I'm a huge fan of Bret's work in the business, and I'd love to see him show up, hypocrite or not.

I doubt Bret would actually leave also, I find it hard to believe that he'd be that bigh of a douche.

But if he does, wow, I don't see how anyone could take up for him acting like that.

Shawn Michaels said recently Bret deserves to be in the HOF and he would skip the ceremony if that would make Bret happy.