TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

If Vince told Bret that Shawn wouldn't be there, then I would leave too if I were Bret and I spotted Shawn. I would be so afraid that those two were up to something again. I can just see it now, Bret is standing there giving his speech when all of a sudden a bucket of shit falls from the rafters are covers Bret in it. Out walks Vince and Shawn holding the rope that triggered the bucket and Vince starts yelling to play the tape. A tape is then shown of Vince shitting in a bucket while ranting about how first he screwed Bret and now he's gonna shit on Bret and how the shit is coming from his magnificent ass. And the worse part is, that's the idea they will likely have turned down. Vince will have come up with something else like Steph's birthing fluids.....

Probably didn't help matters that Shane used the Montreal finish at SNME.

Bret doesn't want to be at Mania and he doesn't want to be anywhere near HBK who still constantly turns all the blame away from himself about the situation.

Bret wants to say goodbye at the ceremony and not get sucked into a Mania situation where Randy Orton or someone would come out and cut some promo on him and dare him to hit them knowing he really can't.

Guest Fook
I don't get why Vince would let Bret do the HOF if he won't show up at WM. The best part of WM would be the crowd reaction for Bret. Walk out, wave and then leave.

Then Bret can go home happy he screwed up the Vince/Shawn match because you know that crowd would chant his name the whole time.

The way it's being built up (referencing Montreal, Bret in the HOF, etc.), the crowd is going to chant for Bret during the Vince/Shawn match regardless of whether Bret leaves or not. And they're going to be severely disappointed when he doesn't show.

Guest Bammey

Well, Reigns was the one who decided to leave to be in real estate in Arizona. So I doubt we'll see him getting back.

I'm amazed in the Palumbo and Test hate. Test is actually capable of pulling off a good match and is actually mobile in the ring.

Palumbo has the most potential of all that resigned as long as they don't give him a crappy character. He can be a very good brawler. Heres to hoping Stambolli gets resigned.

Henry Godwin is just retarded. How old is he?

Kenzo with Dupree is fine as long as it stays at that. Kenzo must've came pretty cheap last I heard he had trouble finding work in the US.

In the latest Alex Marvez column, Daniel Puder says that he should have injured Kurt Angle during their famous shoot on Smackdown because it would have forced WWE to push him. He also confirmed that he is in talks with TNA.

Credit: PWinsider.com/411

There is no such thing as WWE feeling forced to push someone. If they (or someone) don't like you, you're not getting pushed.

It's just speculation, but I think Bret perhaps feels more slighted by Shawn because, no matter what history the two had before that point, he was one of his fellow wrestlers, one of the "boys in the back," or so the term goes, a different relationship than that of wrestler-promoter or management. Not to mention that for years Shawn swore up and down that he had nothing to do with it and lied directly to Bret's face that he didn't, while Vince never denied responsibility and took the heat for it. If not liking it, I think Bret understands in part why Vince did what he did.

It's just speculation, but I think Bret perhaps feels more slighted by Shawn because, no matter what history the two had before that point, he was one of his fellow wrestlers, one of the "boys in the back," or so the term goes, a different relationship than that of wrestler-promoter or management. Not to mention that for years Shawn swore up and down that he had nothing to do with it and lied directly to Bret's face that he didn't, while Vince never denied responsibility and took the heat for it. If not liking it, I think Bret understands in part why Vince did what he did.

Plus he got to punch Vince. That probably cleared up a lot of the anger he had towards him.

Guest Rrrsh

Shawn Michaels said recently Bret deserves to be in the HOF and he would skip the ceremony if that would make Bret happy.

Yeah, Shawn has no ego anymore.

Hey, douchebag, he said he woudl skip it and he will. You cant just let him do the right thing and not be a dick about it.

Your such a fucking cunt.

Shawn Michaels said recently Bret deserves to be in the HOF and he would skip the ceremony if that would make Bret happy.

Yeah, Shawn has no ego anymore.

Hey, douchebag, he said he woudl skip it and he will. You cant just let him do the right thing and not be a dick about it.

Your such a fucking cunt.

Because Shawn has a long history of doing the right thing doesn't he?

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

Motherfucking Christ, they're doing another Master Lock Challenge on Raw. With the Big Show. Everytime Chris Masters shows up, I die a little more inside. He's the male version of Ashley. Its almost like he refuses to improve out of spite. He's not over. Not even a little. I have never seen someone so wretched on the mic. Its not even just the structure of the promos or the content. The delivery, the fact that he CONSTANTLY fucks up lines ("I'm going to win the WW title at New Year's Resolution!") he mispronounces words, its just hideous to a monumental degree. I understand they need to promote the tag title match, but can't the other three, each of one who is good at at least something (Big Show is one of the better money promos in the company) do it? Must we suffer through fucking Masters?

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
Test is actually capable of pulling off a good match and is actually mobile in the ring.

\

He certainly hid it well.

Amazon.com has a listing for the wm 22 dvd already for preorders an dthey already have cover art http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EQ5PU...&v=glance&n=130

looks nice actually.

I agree. I was worried they were going to rehash the WM XIX cover with a Michaels / McMahon staredown gracing the front.

Has anybody broken the Masterlock yet?

Only Shawn Michaels as far as I know.

No one has ever broken the Masterlock.

Masters has released it, and also, on occassion, never fully applied it. No one, including Shawn Michaels, has ever broken it. The announcers have even make a point to stress this during each of Masters matches this month.

Tonight on Raw, there's a "Masterlock Challenge" with the Big Show.

Which means Masters will probably work him over with a chair.

Well, I hope Meltzer feels like a giant jackass now for writing this after Shawn said he wouldn't go to the HOF ceremony if that's what it took for Bret to be inducted.

What a self centered jerk who thinks his not coming to a Hall of Fame ceremony would have any bearing on Bret Hart coming.

Yeah, who can believe Bret would be that bitter?

This isn't a comment, more of a question.

On the WWE Summerslam 2004 DVD, during the video buildup for Triple H/Eugene, there's a bit of music playing in the background, something of a classical sort, does anyone have any idea what it is?

Anybody know this?

Also:

I haven't seen SD for several months, but i've started to download them again now - what happened to the mole on Jillian Hall's face?

Guest wayzing
Anybody know this?

Also:

I haven't seen SD for several months, but i've started to download them again now - what happened to the mole on Jillian Hall's face?

It left in disgust over how JR was treated. Might return under a mask now that he is back.

Also, according to da Meltz, TNA has approached it to have it portray the mysterious person on Sting's quick dial.

Test is very capable to put on good matches. His match with Eddie Guerrero at WM X-7 was pretty good IMO as well. He's a great big man so I'm glad he's back.

Having a good match with Eddie Guerrero and a spotfest with Shane McMahon, is all Test had to show for his capability for good matches. That's a span of 6 years he was working with. He had a hot character in late 1999 but that was pissed on and it was right there, that Test was forever stuck in perpetual mid-card/tag team hell. He had a one night resurgance when WWE pulled a creative rarity and made Test look like a bigger star then Rock, Angle, Foley and Triple H all in one segment. They buried him later that night.

No one has ever broken the Masterlock.

Masters has released it, and also, on occassion, never fully applied it. No one, including Shawn Michaels, has ever broken it. The announcers have even make a point to stress this during each of Masters matches this month.

Tonight on Raw, there's a "Masterlock Challenge" with the Big Show.

Which means Masters will probably work him over with a chair.

Booker T broke it during the dark match battle royal at Mania 21. I guess that isn't counted though.