TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Guest Coffey

Maybe I'm just pessimistic but when it was announced as Shane & Vince against HBK & God, I just assumed that was the McMahon's way of saying it was a handicap match. As in "I hope your faith in God is good because you're all alone."

Don't be silly, those guys don't even have finishers...
Sure they do: lookin' at the lights.

Someone explain to me how Carlito was the one who turned face on Raw. It didn't come across that way to me. When I saw it I thought, "Great, just what the world needs. The super Chris Masters face push."

Carlito attacked Masters from behind for costing them the match accidently the night before. Isn't that a classic heel move?

Someone explain to me how Carlito was the one who turned face on Raw. It didn't come across that way to me. When I saw it I thought, "Great, just what the world needs. The super Chris Masters face push."

Carlito attacked Masters from behind after costing them the match accidently the night before. Isn't that a classic heel move?

Because people don't care about right or wrong anymore. They cheer who's hip and cool (no pun intended) and Masters is pretty much anti-cool compared to Carlito.

Carlito attacked Masters from behind for costing them the match accidently the night before. Isn't that a classic heel move?

It would be a face turn for Masters, perhaps, if Masters were even remotely likeable in any way. As it stands I can't even begin to imagine the guy as a face.

Guest Fook

It would be a face turn for Masters, perhaps, if Masters were even remotely likeable in any way. As it stands I can't even begin to imagine the guy as a face.

The problem is Carlito's not likeable either. Yes, he's the lesser of two evils in this situation, but there's no reason to turn him face. It's not like the fans have been chanting his name, buying his merchandise in spades, bringing their own apples to show their support, or even reacting to his matches.

Maybe if Carlito starts spitting his apples in heel's faces, he'll get over somewhat. Although he's going to have to become more spotty in the ring for the fans to take to him.

But knowing WWE, they'll can his whole apple gimmick.

I really do wanna like Edge. I really do wanna be mad at HHH for making Edge look like his personal nugget, but as I've said a million times before, until Edge ditches the spear from his moveset, I'll never weep for seeing him plunger back to the midcard.

He doesn't need to drop the spear, he just needs a real finisher and that inverted DDT type thing he use to do isn't going to cut it. Problem is he's tall but not strong enough to pull off a power finisher and too tall and lanky to make a submission move look real. He needs to find something that will look believable and I'm sure this isn't new information to Edge.

That's fair enough. If Edge used the spear to turn the tide in a match or to take control, I'd be fine w/ that. That submission move he was using in early 2005 was pretty badass.

He doesn't need to drop the spear, he just needs a real finisher and that inverted DDT type thing he use to do isn't going to cut it. Problem is he's tall but not strong enough to pull off a power finisher and too tall and lanky to make a submission move look real. He needs to find something that will look believable and I'm sure this isn't new information to Edge.

That's fair enough. If Edge used the spear to turn the tide in a match or to take control, I'd be fine w/ that. That submission move he was using in early 2005 was pretty badass.

I've been in this same boat for a long time now. He needs to adjust his offense, though, and start incorperating working on the opponents leg into his match psychology.

I don't know if anyone saw the WWE site earlier, but The Ultimate Warrior edged out Owen Hart, Bruno Sammartino, and Macho Man in some poll on WWE Mobile Alert as to who should be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.

here is the url if anyone is interested.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/halloffamepoll

Having watched SD for the first time in a while, I've got to say that Johnny Nitro is pushing Ken Doane for a place as my favorite wretler in WWE.

That elbow over the rope and the breakdancing leg-drop? Gold! Plus, he's got a great look. The guy just looks like he's born to be a star. Although, maybe that's just next to Mercury.

I also loved the interaction between Benoit and Albright. If Benoit get's behind him and tries to elevate him, then Albright may well get over in the same way he did.

Went from a Tag Team to a singles push.

I think Nitro is more marketable than Edge. He's got more of a "star" look.

How come God gets second billing next to Shawn Michaels?

And Vince wonders why Sting won't work with the WWE.

Because HBK is homegrown talent. Whe else?

How come God gets second billing next to Shawn Michaels?

And Vince wonders why Sting won't work with the WWE.

Because HBK is homegrown talent. Whe else?

Yeah, Shawn who was a AWA product is a WWE homegrown talent.

Anyone have any ideas on where this Booker versus Boogeyman feud is going? I don't get it. Boogey squashes Booker at WM and they are still dragging this feud out. For what?

Anyone have any ideas on where this Booker versus Boogeyman feud is going? I don't get it. Boogey squashes Booker at WM and they are still dragging this feud out. For what?

Boogeyman getting Sharmell as his woman on camera?

I was looking over a review of the 2006 Royal Rumble DVD, and I'd now like one of you to please explain this extra:

Rob Van Dam And Tatanka Smoke A Peace Pipe

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Ah, I can see Sharmell falling for a dude with a red face, no teeth, weird dance moves over Book. /sarcasm.

Ah, I can see Sharmell falling for a dude with a red face, no teeth, weird dance moves over Book. /sarcasm.

This is the WWE. Of course she'll fall for the Boogeyman.