TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

FUCK NO DON'T RUIN SMACKDOWN! WITH THE GOD DAMN DIVA SEARCH TOO.

You read my mind. Up until now, Smackdown had been a relatively diva-free zone. Hopefully, the whole thing will be over quickly!

Guest Arnold_OldSchool
WON Notes:

Bret made it a point to not shake Hulk Hogan’s hand at the HOF

Bob Backlund has turned down induction to the HOF

Greg Gagne said his son Peter will be a pro wrestler

Sherri told a story about banging Ric Flair

Savio Vega is on the Puerto Rico version of “Dancing with the Stars”

New Japan is 1.4 billion yen in debt (12.4 million)

Chris Jericho is hosting the Ebaum’s World TV show pilot

There were rumblings backstage about SD’s WM main event going short and HHH and Vince’s bouts getting so much time

Cena’s movie will be out Sept 8th

CM Punk got heat over WM weekend having to do with his relationship with Maria – no details given

More WON:

Chavo Sr got in Johnny Ace's grill 2 days before WM over the WWE failing to secure plane tickets for the Gurrerro family until the last minute, Hotel security got involved and almost had Chavo booted - Chavo apologized later... He also said he was sorry to Verne Gagne for blowing up at him 2 years ago at a Legends convention.

Vince/Shawn worked over their match on 3/30 after midnight - as Vince was busy all day in meetings and was under heavy stress to have a perfect show - hence the 5 finish changes

Vince also told creative to start working on ideas for Mania next year and to have a card lined up

There is talk of moving the Hall of Fame next year to the Joe Louis Arena due to its quick sell out this year

The limo bill for WM 21 company wide was $115,000 - this year limos were cut way back on

Tomko quit in part of the WWE failing to live up to their promise to push him and Snitzky as a team

The WWE hotel was on lockdown for WM weekend, meaning only WWE family and wrestlers were there, but Boogeyman insisted on walking around with a Nylon over his head the whole time "to keep up his gimmick"

Steve mcMicheals works on a sports radio show in Chicago, but was banned from getting a press pass by the WWE

Taker was to face Giant Singh and henry in a handi cap match at WM, but nixed it

The WWE hotel was on lockdown for WM weekend, meaning only WWE family and wrestlers were there, but Boogeyman insisted on walking around with a Nylon over his head the whole time "to keep up his gimmick"

Boogeyman is dedicated, you gotta at least give him that.

Steve mcMicheals works on a sports radio show in Chicago, but was banned from getting a press pass by the WWE.

Huh? Did I miss something? What problems does the WWE have with Mongo?

I'm watching Rise and Fall of ECW again and when they talk about Taz there is music playing in the background and it's the same theme that Mark Henry has. Just a stupid observation :P

Guest burth179

"Sherri told a story about banging Ric Flair"

At the HOF ceremony, or when? I need to get the DVD of this if that is true...

Guest jaderock

Tell me Booker T didn't just remind you of a larger Flava Flav without the clock and gold teeth! He looked so freaking funny today!

Guest wildpegasus

Best quote ever!!

read in a recent fitness magazine interview with Randy Orton that Benoit doesn't even use a cup for protein shakes, he puts the powder in his mouth dry, then puts water in his mouth and shakes his head around. He does this because he doesn't like traveling with a stinky cup. Benoit is hardcore.

Guest J0bber

I don't know if you can take this as fact, but according to his Wikipedia profile, Rene Dupree has been arrested:

Rene Dupree Profile

On April 13th, 2005, dupree was pulled over for a busted headlight, but the cop thought he was acting suspicious, so he searches the car. During the search, a bag of marajuana was found. Rene did one night in the county jail and posted bond the next day. This will eventually lead to Dupree's release from his WWE Contract.

This could be a joke because I haven't heard it on any other wrestling website.

Guest Human Highlight Reel
This will eventually lead to Dupree's release from his WWE Contract.

I'd say that's pretty telling of the whole story.

That would kind of suck because Dupree is still very young and he's a average to good wrestler. He has charisma and he knows how to play a crowd. He just needs the chance to shine.

I was just reading the Figure Four Weekly flashback at the Observer site and was wondering did New Jack ever have any actual dealings or meeting with WWE in earyl 2005? I remember him claiming to have been signed and that the plan was to reveal him as the guy who stabbed John Cena. However, was there any truth to it at all?

Am I the only one who would prefere a Triple H/Edge feud to the John Cena/Triple H/Edge one that is currently going on? I mean, Cena just seems like a third wheel in the whole thing and that he's only there because he has the title.

Nah, the 3-way feud is more entertaining, IMO. Every night gets a different reaction because the crowd doesn't know who to back, making for a fun atmosphere. And it's not really fair to call Cena a 3rd wheel, because he's the guy supplying the heat. Take away Cena, and whom is HHH going to leech heat off of? HHH/Edge would be pretty boring, and I really couldn't see the feud sustaining heat for any real length of time.

Am I the only one who would prefere a Triple H/Edge feud to the John Cena/Triple H/Edge one that is currently going on? I mean, Cena just seems like a third wheel in the whole thing and that he's only there because he has the title.

To me, Edge has been the third wheel. They have both made him look really stupid on the mic and sorry, but I'm not even seeing where Edge is that great of a worker or a heel. Edge is just out there to be the Cena/HHH joke punching bag and his desperate stutter to get a funny in is getting pathetic to watch.

Edge should have to beat someone important to get back into the main event scene. Let me see, he beat Mick Foley so the next logical step up is Victoria. Then he can face someone really skilled, like Goldust.

Yea he's been calling himself that for a few weeks. He is the worst part of Smackdown! Worse than the Great Khali; worse than Mark Henry. God I hate Animal.

It seems WWE has changed Animal's name to simply Road Warrior. Not Road Warrior Animal, just Road Warrior. At least thats how things look on his superstar page.

-Cheex

I have a feeling I know what kinda feud Animal's going to be in.

roadwarrior1.jpg

WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER HERO.

Oh and the match will be in the Thunderdome.

Guest J0bber
Yea he's been calling himself that for a few weeks. He is the worst part of Smackdown! Worse than the Great Khali; worse than Mark Henry. God I hate Animal.

Seconded. He is a big, fat worthless pile of crap that is ruining the little reputation he had. Why push a man that is old, overweight, and has limited mic skills? Obviously, its because his brother is one of the heads of talent relations. Fuck you Johnny Ace! Oh yeah, fuck you too, Road Warrior!

Seconded. He is a big, fat worthless pile of crap that is ruining the little reputation he had. Why push a man that is old, overweight, and has limited mic skills? Obviously, its because his brother is one of the heads of talent relations. Fuck you Johnny Ace! Oh yeah, fuck you too, Road Warrior!

Amen. I attended GAB 2k5 (unfourt.) and we were all just expecting new "LOD" to job there. After winning relatively fast, we comforted ourselves in the fact that since we had tickets to the Smackdown! taping that Tuesday as well, that there's no way we'd have to see Animal wrestle again because he would be too winded. Unfourtunatley, we were wrong again; and had to see him wrestle; albit. in a very short squash match. Since then, Animal has been the most hated wrestler of mine, and the Johnny Ace's brother shit just makes it worse. I dread that they push him as a threat in the US division eventually, over Finlay or JBL.