TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Yea he's been calling himself that for a few weeks. He is the worst part of Smackdown! Worse than the Great Khali; worse than Mark Henry. God I hate Animal.

Seconded. He is a big, fat worthless pile of crap that is ruining the little reputation he had. Why push a man that is old, overweight, and has limited mic skills? Obviously, its because his brother is one of the heads of talent relations. Fuck you Johnny Ace! Oh yeah, fuck you too, Road Warrior!

Hardy very quickly squashed Animal on last Friday night's Smackdown, so hopefully that push is over with. I think they recognize they made a mistake, as just a couple weeks ago it was Animal destroying Hardy.

I'm still kind of curious as to how that outfit got cleared with creative.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

I'm confused: I was watching the Austin/HHH PPV from Oct 99 and in the pre match vignette's we see Jeff Jarrett feuding with Chyna... but a little later we see Chyna bitching at Austin for having HHH attacked by a snake.

Why was Chyna siding with Trips at this point?

Wasn't that around the time Chyna and HHH kinda reconciled and then turned on Xpac or whatever? It was over the course of one PPV... I think Xpac went against Shane for the Euro title. Before that PPV the three of them had been pretty much seperated from each other for a while.

Okay, I was wrong, as that was WM15, and HHH turned on Xpac again right after. BUT...wasn't there an underlying thing for awhile where even though Chyna and HHH were pretty much apart in storyline terms that she did happen to appear on HHH's behalf after the snake attack, showing her concern regardless of the fact that they hadn't been together in at least 6 months.

Austin and HHH didn't wrestle in 99 till October, whereas Chyna wasn't out of the IC title picture until December or so, when she lost it to Jericho after winning it from Jarrett in October.

I'm confused: I was watching the Austin/HHH PPV from Oct 99 and in the pre match vignette's we see Jeff Jarrett feuding with Chyna... but a little later we see Chyna bitching at Austin for having HHH attacked by a snake.

Chyna was simply a face when tangling w/ JJ and a heel when assisting HHH in beating down JR.

Chyna was simply a face when tangling w/ JJ and a heel when assisting HHH in beating down JR.

Yeah, it didn't make any sense at the time either.

WWE superstars Batista and Melina will be signing at the Bookends store in Ridgewood, New Jersey on May 5.

Way to kill kayfabe WWE. Have Batista and the girl that was "suing him for sexual harassment" in the same building signing autographs.

Maybe it's just me but saving Angle-Batista for WM23 would be the better option. Batista and Angle, are two established names in the WWE and are crowd favorites. It has more potential to work as a "BIG TIME" match then Lashley/Angle at the present moment.

Maybe it's just me but saving Angle-Batista for WM23 would be the better option. Batista and Angle, are two established names in the WWE and are crowd favorites. It has more potential to work as a "BIG TIME" match then Lashley/Angle at the present moment.

The one major problem that could make building to Angle vs. Batista at WM 23 difficult is that Batista has been shown to be physically fragile, not to mention he'll be coming back far too early which means even more risk of him getting injured, and Angle himself is on borrowed time. At least with Angle vs. Lashley getting built to you've got a better chance of one half of the proposed main event not falling apart at any moment.

I agree, you just have to hope Batista's health will hold up since he is injury prone and at the age of 40, that is a legit concern.

If Lashley is the plan, they need to start making him a star right now.

Didn't see it posted here: But McMahon is getting his own DVD

from wwe.com:

New McMahon DVD scheduled for August release

Just who is Vincent Kennedy McMahon? To some he is the sports-entertainment innovator and visionary corporate leader of a multimillion dollar company. To others he is evil personified - the manipulative sadistic boss of a corral of WWE Superstars who takes great personal pleasure in making others suffer. Mr. McMahon has achieved stunning successes and experienced humiliating defeats and yet keeps coming back for more. What other boss requires his employees to literally kiss his bare ass on national television? This 2 disc production takes a look back at what caused Vince McMahon to come out of the announcer booth and right into some of the most controversial moments ever seen on television. For the first time ever the onscreen and off-screen intrigues of the world’s most notorious boss are broken down by the people who know the man best. Exclusive interviews with Shane, Stephanie and Linda McMahon, Triple H, Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle, Eric Bischoff, Paul Heyman and more. Mr. McMahon himself reveals when the seed was planted to screw Bret Hart in Montreal, what it was like to win the WWE Championship, the true story behind the battle against WCW, the XFL, his daughter Stephanie marrying and more. Plus you’ll see the Austin/McMahon rivalry, the infamous Kiss My Ass Club, and his classic matches versus Stone Cold, Shane McMahon, Triple H, Hulk Hogan, Undertaker and Shawn Michaels. Who is the real Vince McMahon? You decide!

Be sure to pick up your copy of "McMahon" everywhere on Aug. 22, 2006.

Isn't his birthday around that time too?

I'll bank that DVD is filled with tons of showing ass and entertaining type of moments and promos.

Just don't bet on it to be very historically accurate in any way shape or form.

Wonder how they'll revise the XFL part of his history... say the NFL has since stolen some of their ideas? That they were "too ahead of their time"?

Just don't bet on it to be very historically accurate in any way shape or form.

Are you insinuating the total truth won't be told for this?

the true story behind the battle against WCW

You crazy conspiracy theorist.

Speaking of DVDs (don't remember if this was posted), here's the whole thing for the Dusty DVD.

WWE Legends presents The American Dream: The Dusty Rhodes Story (Release Date: 6/6/06)

“The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes will forever be remembered as the working man’s champion. A three-time World Heavyweight Champion, he has had numerous legendary confrontations with sports-entertainment’s top stars, including Ric Flair, Harley Race and “Superstar” Billy Graham. Decades later, his contributions to sports-entertainment are still being felt. This 3-Disc DVD set will present his life’s story, as well as his most memorable matches and interviews from Florida Championship Wrestling, NWA, WCW and WWE.

Matches

AWA, 3/9/73 - Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs. Dick the Bruiser & The Crusher

AWA, 3/24/73 - Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs. Dick the Bruiser & The Crusher

AWA, 10/6/73 - Dusty Rhodes & Dick Murdoch vs. Billy Robinson & Don Muraco

Championship Wrestling from Florida, 5/1974 - Dusty Rhodes & Pak Song vs. Mike & Eddie Graham

Championship Wrestling from Florida, Dusty Rhodes vs. Terry Funk

Championship Wrestling from Florida, Lumberjack Match, Dusty Rhodes vs. Harley Race

Madison Square Garden, 9/26/77 - WWWF Heavyweight Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Superstar Billy Graham

Madison Square Garden, 12/19/77 - Dusty Rhodes vs. Stan “The Man” Stasiak

Madison Square Garden 12/20/77 - Dusty Rhodes vs. Johnny Rodz

Madison Square Garden, 8/28/78 - Texas Bullrope Match Dusty Rhodes vs. Superstar Billy Graham, Alternate Commentary by: Steve Romero/Dusty Rhodes/Mike Graham

Madison Square Garden, 12/17/79 - NWA World’s Heavyweight Championship, Dusty Rhodes vs. Harley Race

Atlanta, GA, 6/21/81 - NWA World’s Heavyweight Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Harley Race

Great American Bash, Charlotte, NC, 7/6/85 - World Television Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Tully Blanchard

Great American Bash, Greensboro, NC, 7/26/86 - NWA World Heavyweight Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Ric Flair, Commentary by: Steve Romero/Dusty Rhodes/Mike Graham

Starrcade, Chicago, IL, 11/26/87 - NWA United States Heavyweight Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Lex Luger

Clash of the Champions, Greensboro, NC, 3/27/88 - Dusty Rhodes & Road Warriors vs. Ivan Koloff & Powers of Pain

NWA Main Event, 4/3/88 - NWA United States Championship Dusty Rhodes vs. Ivan Koloff

Clash of the Champions II, Miami, FL, 6/8/88 - NWA Tag Team Championship Dusty Rhodes & Sting vs. Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard

Starrcade, Norfolk, VA 12/26/88 - NWA World Tag Team Championship Dusty Rhodes & Sting vs. Road Warrior

SummerSlam, E. Rutherford, NJ, 8/28/89 - Dusty Rhodes vs. The Honky Tonk Man

Survivor Series, Rosemont, IL, 11/23/89 - The Dream Team vs. The Enforcers

WrestleMania VI, Toronto, Canada, 4/1/90 - Mixed Tag Team match

Dusty Rhodes & Sapphire vs. The Macho King Randy Savage & Queen Sherri

Madison Square Garden, 11/24/90 - Dusty Rhodes & Dustin vs. Ted DiBiase & Virgil

Living Dangerously, Danbury, CT, 3/12/00 - Dusty Rhodes vs. Steve Corino

Greed, Jacksonville, FL, 3/18/01 - Kiss My Ass match Dusty Rhodes & Dustin vs. Ric Flair & Jeff Jarrett

Promos & Vignettes from the following shows

CWF – Dusty in dressing room

CWF – Gordon Solie interviews Dusty Rhodes

Madison Square Garden, 10/24/77 – Vince McMahon interviews Dusty Rhodes

Madison Square Garden, 11/8/77 – Vince McMahon interviews Dusty Rhodes

Championship Wrestling 4/25/78

Mid-Atlantic Wrestling 1/26/83

Mid-Atlantic Wrestling 1/25/84

Mid-Atlantic Wrestling 12/25/84

NWA World Championship Wrestling 4/6/85

NWA World Championship Wrestling 4/20/85

NWA World Championship Wrestling 5/4/85

World Wide Wrestling 5/7/85

NWA World Championship Wrestling 5/25/85

NWA World Championship Wrestling 7/13/85

NWA World Championship Wrestling 7/20/85

World Wide Wrestling 7/23/85

NWA World Championship Wrestling 8/17/85

Mid-Atlantic Wrestling 9/10/85

NWA World Championship Wrestling 9/28/85

Mid-Atlantic Wrestling 10/29/85

NWA World Championship Wrestling 11/16/85

Mid-Atlantic Wrestling 12/3/85

Mid-Atlantic Wrestling 12/15/85

NWA World Championship Wrestling 1/4/86

NWA World Championship Wrestling 1/4/86

NWA World Championship Wrestling 6/21/86

NWA World Championship Wrestling 8/16/86

World Wide Wrestling 2/17/87

NWA World Championship Wrestling 3/19/88

NWA World Championship Wrestling 5/21/88

Superstars 6/3/89

Superstars 6/10/89

Superstars 6/17/89

Superstars 6/24/89

Superstars 7/1/89

Superstars 7/8/89

Superstars 7/15/89

Superstars 7/22/89

Superstars 10/7/89

Superstars 10/7/89

Saturday Night’s Main Event 1/27/90

Superstars 5/12/90

Wrestling Challenge 6/2/90

Wrestling Challenge 9/15/90

Superstars 12/22/90

Wrestling Challenge 12/29/90

RAW 5/5/97

I'm not sure if it's because of the buzz I had on Monday, but I thought Umaga/HBK was pretty solid, and Umaga's offense wasn't as terribly offensive as when he used it in the squash match the week before. Seems like Jamal may have actually improved in his time away from the E, and you gotta commend that. And don't tell me it was all a Michaels carry job.

No, I think I'm kind of digging Umaga...he showed some innovative offense, and I liked the falling headbutts and stuff. Definitely better now than he was three years ago in 3MW.

Yeah, it didn't make any sense at the time either.

So basically you'd rather that the WWE stick stubbornly to face/heel designations at the expense of common sense? Personally, I liked it when they actually put some effort into keeping characters consistent rather than trying desperately to get someone "over as a heel" or "over as a face" regardless of their history.

- WWE has announced via their text messaging service that Shane McMahon will face Shawn Michaels & "God" this Monday on RAW.

- Taken from 411

Oh joy. They sure do love handicap main events on Raw, though.

And Vince would put Shane in a "handicap" match why?

10 dollars says it involves God "turning" on HBK, until it's revealed that Vince was controlling the pyro or whatever.

Ken Kennedy is awesome. If anyone is to take advantage of this gap in the roster from Orton's absence, PLEASE let it be Kennedy.

- WWE has announced via their text messaging service that Shane McMahon will face Shawn Michaels & "God" this Monday on RAW.

- Taken from 411

Or Shane can just lie on his stomach on the mat, order the ref to count and Shane can claim he pinned God to win the match. It's flawless!

- Taken from 411

Or Shane can just lie on his stomach on the mat, order the ref to count and Shane can claim he pinned God to win the match. It's flawless!

Well you have my idea beat there.

WWE superstars Batista and Melina will be signing at the Bookends store in Ridgewood, New Jersey on May 5.

Way to kill kayfabe WWE. Have Batista and the girl that was "suing him for sexual harassment" in the same building signing autographs.

Until you mentioned that, I'd completely forgotten that ever happened.

Vince has been putting Shane in matches and other strange situations for a while now and Shane looks confused or pissed off every time. I see Shane turning on Vince or just taking Vince's spot over kayfabe wise and becoming the GM.