TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

Mikey is apparently Mike Mondo. Mitch, I have never heard of.

Edit: Beat me to it. Also, Nicky was Chavo "Kerwin White" Guerrero's caddy last summer right?

Thanks for the answers.

Yeah, Nemeth was Kerwin's caddy. That's the only way I would have known who he was since I don't remember reading his name skimming through OVW reports.

After tonight IMO they should push Kenny as the top guy in the Squad and actually push him to maybe even main event level. They are really wacky and over the top but it's a change.

Does Estrada wrestle?

As far as I know, Estrada is a manager only, and is NOT trained for in-ring physicality.

Edit: I have been corrected. Apparently Estrada CAN wrestle. I thought I remembered reading at some point that we wasn't a trained wrestler and was a manager only.

Does Estrada wrestle?

As far as I know, Estrada is a manager only, and is NOT trained for in-ring physicality.

Edit: I have been corrected. Apparently Estrada CAN wrestle. I thought I remembered reading at some point that we wasn't a trained wrestler and was a manager only.

He's a trained wrestler, but supposedly not a good one.

Does Estrada wrestle?

He's a trained wrestler, but supposedly not a good one.

Put him and Umaga as a tag team then. They could have a good dynamic as a tag team.

I'm thinking maybe they should have Kenny turn face somehow and break away from the Spirit Squad. Maybe he could blame them for the fact that he didn't win the WWE Championship last week or something. He definitely seems to have the most potential out of all of them right now.

I'm thinking maybe they should have Kenny turn face somehow and break away from the Spirit Squad. Maybe he could blame them for the fact that he didn't win the WWE Championship last week or something. He definitely seems to have the most potential out of all of them right now.

I thought about this... I believe one of them will turn face due to Joey's "fucking cheerleaders" comments. I think one of them needs to stand up to Vince as the "Why did you make us dress up like f'n cheerleaders for?" guy. Play a little outside of kayfabe and maybe talk up some Ohio Valley in the process... The other ones can play kiss ass to Vince and still be his crew, or maybe one or two more of them can follow the first one.

I thought about this... I believe one of them will turn face due to Joey's "fucking cheerleaders" comments. I think one of them needs to stand up to Vince as the "Why did you make us dress up like f'n cheerleaders for?" guy. Play a little outside of kayfabe and maybe talk up some Ohio Valley in the process... The other ones can play kiss ass to Vince and still be his crew, or maybe one or two more of them can follow the first one.

I'm honestly expecting them to kick Mitch out for the sole reason his name doesn't with a y.

It should be Kenny if they do that. Kenny can cut the best promo, he has the best WWE look and I think he's the best in the ring. Like Rando said, let him bring up his OVW past and end with: "my name is Ken Doane, not....Kenny".

Guest nokia

From gerweck.net;

According to a source, WWE offered Sabu $175,000 to become the #2 star in ECW. TNA is said to have only offered Sabu $70,000 to retain his services.

- Lance Storm has been contacted, and is likely to work some dates, but doesn't want to work a full-time schedule.

- It is expected that WWE will contact Tajiri and Masato Tanaka to work U.S. dates.

- Roadkill is already under a WWE developmental deal, and is being considered for the new ECW roster.

- At this point, WWE is considering moving Super Crazy to "Raw." But as always in WWE, plans are subject to change

Believe it or not, despite his crazy schedule, The Rock still keeps up to date on all the shows in WWE. He says he’s thrilled Rey Mysterio is World Heavyweight Champion. “I’m so proud of Rey. He’s a great ambassador for the business and the SmackDown brand. I’ve never seen an athlete able to adjust his style to fit whoever he’s working with in the ring.”

WWE.com asked The Rock if fans will see him on RAW or SmackDown in the near future. He answered as only The Rock can, “Just as sure as I whoop ass and have a million dollar smile! Don’t think I’m ever going away for good. I’ll show up when you least expect it!”

And when that happens, rest assured, it will be nothing short of a BREAKTHROUGH!

I'd almost rather the Rock never came back at all...period. He's funny, I like him, but I'd rather he just stay away...oh and take Mick Foley with you.

Here is some "news" about DX from PWInsider:

http://www.viewerschoice.ca/details/?35282

On the Canadian Viewer's Choice website, in a promo for the June Vengeance PPV, it states the following:

"DX, the degenerates that started the Attitude Era, will reunite at Vengeance ­ Are You Ready? Don't miss a minute of the live action as RAW presents WWE's Vengeance, Sunday, June 25th at 8pm ET/5pm PT, live and only on Pay-Per-View. A World Wrestling Entertainment Production. Go to wwe.com for more details. See It All On Viewers Choice!"

While I don't know for sure that this means DX will be reformed at or by this show, I do know that there has been a lot of talk of doing so internally, as evidenced by Shawn Michaels and Triple H's actions on recent TV. I also know that this wouldn't be the first time that someone in WWE marketing released something before they were supposed to. In addition to that, Triple H is now said to be receptive to turning babyface.

Thanks to Carl Langlois for his help with this story.

I'd almost rather the Rock never came back at all...period. He's funny, I like him, but I'd rather he just stay away...oh and take Mick Foley with you.

See, I actually don't mind those guys... at least they attempt to put someone over... I'd rather not see Steve Austin ever again.

See, I actually don't mind those guys... at least they attempt to put someone over... I'd rather not see Steve Austin ever again.

Foley puts himself over just as much as he guy he puts over. Foley is just as much of a formula as Austin is. Austin is just smarter about spacing his appearences out to sustain his heat.

This is true. Not everyone gets to come out and explain why they lost a match, yet really won something else.

It's always the same thing as well, "I lost that night (insert name) but you see, what I got from it was more then just that, I found what I was missing! A sadistic urge that I buried inside myself and you brought it out in me. BANG BANG!".

Foley knocks Flair working the same match for 15 years, well Foley has been working the same promo for 5 years now.

Here is some "news" about DX from PWInsider:

http://www.viewerschoice.ca/details/?35282

On the Canadian Viewer's Choice website, in a promo for the June Vengeance PPV, it states the following:

"DX, the degenerates that started the Attitude Era, will reunite at Vengeance ­ Are You Ready? Don't miss a minute of the live action as RAW presents WWE's Vengeance, Sunday, June 25th at 8pm ET/5pm PT, live and only on Pay-Per-View. A World Wrestling Entertainment Production. Go to wwe.com for more details. See It All On Viewers Choice!"

While I don't know for sure that this means DX will be reformed at or by this show, I do know that there has been a lot of talk of doing so internally, as evidenced by Shawn Michaels and Triple H's actions on recent TV. I also know that this wouldn't be the first time that someone in WWE marketing released something before they were supposed to. In addition to that, Triple H is now said to be receptive to turning babyface.

Thanks to Carl Langlois for his help with this story.

And here is more from PWInsider on this subject:

This should come as a shock to no one. Viewer's Choice Canada has pulled the verbiage from their website, which we posted earlier today, where they talked about DX reuniting at June's Vengeance PPV. I talked to two WWE sources who confirmed to me that that what was written on the Viewer's Choice website is indeed the current plan.

They also told me that WWE management was not happy that it was posted there, effectively letting the secret our early (though I think anyone who watched Raw recently could see that the reunion was going to happen).

Coming on the heels of WWE releasing the June 7 ECW vs. WWE special early, you would think that a better system of checks and balances would be implemented.

*About the Rock possibly coming back*

If he does, for some sick reason, I'd like to see a feud with him and Cena.

I'm probably the only one though.

I'd love to see that, but only to see Cena get his ass kicked and to see how badly the fans would turn on him. :)