TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

I love how See No Evil (strike one: Richard Pryor/Gene Wilder movie is already better) is the insane God killer is released the same weekend as Da Vinci Code. That's a great job by Lions Gate I must admit and nothing is better than a sideshow for a red carpet premiere.

I hope they show highlights on RAW, and just act like Kane doesn't care about the release date anymore.

This is how I would have booked The Great Khali's introduction.

1) April 7 edition of SmackDown!: Daivari comes out alone and talks up "The Great Khali," implying that it he's talking about himself. Make statements about how Khali has beaten Bengal tigers, KO'd elephants, cured cancer, etc.

2) April 14 and 21 editions of SmackDown!: Daivari continues to cut promos about the awesomeness of Khali. Daivari is a heat machine, so he'll get booed by fans and shushed by Cole/Tazz. It's implied Daivari is talking about himself.

3) April 28: Daivari's diatribe is interrupted by Paul Burchill, who (in pirate talk) challenges The Great Khali to a match, shocking Daivari.

4) May 5: Daivari comes out after a Burchill victory to show him a video on the tron. The video shows Daivari supposedly flying to India to talk with Khali. We see Khali's shadow as Daivari tells him about the challenge and hands the contract up to him. Khali's ginormous arm comes into the frame as he takes the contract and signs it. Announcers are unsure if it's a camera trick or a guy on a stepladder.

5) May 14 (Judgment Day): Paul Burchill enters first, looking a bit anxious. Khali's music hits and out comes a goddamn menagerie. I'm talking tigers and elephants, with one pulling a cart with Khali standing in it. Khali's dressed like The Sultan, only in powder blue. Also, he needs to wear a mask so we don't know he was in that Adam Sandler movie.

Anyway, Paul Burchill gets his ass handed to him for 4 minutes before losing via pinfall. Then, Khali beats the shit out of Burchill for 4 minutes after the bell, putting Burchill through a table, hitting him with the ring steps, etc. Burchill bleeds profusely and does a stretcher job.

Any thoughts on this idea?

Anyway, Paul Burchill gets his ass handed to him for 4 minutes before losing via pinfall. Then, Khali beats the shit out of Burchill for 4 minutes after the bell, putting Burchill through a table, hitting him with the ring steps, etc. Burchill bleeds profusely and does a stretcher job.

Any thoughts on this idea?

This part of your booking presents the potential problem of Burchill being seriously injured by someone who shouldn't be in a professional wrestling match in the first place. Call me crazy but I'd rather see pirate boy alive and in a 10 minute match each week than Khali screaming incoherently into a mic.

- WWE has signed a few new divas to developmental deals. The girls are Barbie Blank, Victoria Crawford, and British female wrestler Nikita. Blank and Crawford have already started training in OVW. [PWInsider.com]

Barbie Blank, a bikini model (NOTE: Some of the pictures in the link *might* not be work safe):

http://www.gambling911.com/Barbie-Blank.html

Victoria Crawford, a bikini model:

http://www.kindindustries.com/myProfile.php?UID=3035

Blank and Crawford have already started training in OVW.

Can ANYONE help me out on this one? Anyone?

- WWE has signed a few new divas to developmental deals. The girls are Barbie Blank, Victoria Crawford, and British female wrestler Nikita. Blank and Crawford have already started training in OVW. [PWInsider.com]

Barbie Blank, a bikini model (NOTE: Some of the pictures in the link *might* not be work safe):

http://www.gambling911.com/Barbie-Blank.html

Victoria Crawford, a bikini model:

http://www.kindindustries.com/myProfile.php?UID=3035

Blank and Crawford have already started training in OVW.

Can ANYONE help me out on this one? Anyone?

No, not really. They are both attractive and hopefully they are intent on working hard and training hard like Trish was, but it seems stupid to bother training them since they just end up in swimsuit contests and helping Vince acheive his fantasies.

Was Blank the girl that is Mickie's stalker or is that someone else? I might have missed who it was.

You know, this stuff with Rey isn't new. They have treated him like crap for a while now, even before the Rumble. It's like they think that just having him win the Rumble and winning the title at WM makes up for the rest of the booking. I think that he's jobbed to Mark Henry, clean, at least three times now since his "push".

I can count on one hand the number of times that he's picked up any sort of win at all all year so far. Then most of the time when they do have him win they have someone kick his ass right after (like Orton did a couple of times at least).

Some people thought the Jericho reign was bad, but this tops it in every way possible. I can't remember the last time a champ was treated so badly. Not even David Arquette (ugh, I know) was booked this badly. I'm pretty sure he even picked up a win over someone on the Nitro between his title win and his loss at the following PPV. Heck, didn't he only lose the title because he helped Jeff Jarrett win it by turning on DDP?

Hey, someone here told me about Nikita two or three years ago. First time since Alexis Laree that I've known who the hell one of these women was.

Don't get too attached. After she has completed this one storyline, she'll either be relegated to Heat, OVW, or released altogether.

Guest NYankees
I love how See No Evil (strike one: Richard Pryor/Gene Wilder movie is already better) is the insane God killer is released the same weekend as Da Vinci Code. That's a great job by Lions Gate I must admit and nothing is better than a sideshow for a red carpet premiere.

I hope they show highlights on RAW, and just act like Kane doesn't care about the release date anymore.

Isn't Over the Hedge coming out that weekend too? See no Evil is going to die a quick painlful death.

Isn't Over the Hedge coming out that weekend too? See no Evil is going to die a quick painlful death.

A kids movie and a movie for the middle age folks, leaves SNE as the virtual teen/young adult movie. It'll finish 4th but won't bomb.

Guest NYankees

I think everybody is going to go see Da Vinci Code and when the biggest star in See No Evil is the girl from the Life with Mikey movie that came out over a decade ago, you know it will bomb.

I think everybody is going to go see Da Vinci Code and when the biggest star in See No Evil is the girl from the Life with Mikey movie that came out over a decade ago, you know it will bomb.

Actually, the biggest star is Kane, who millions of American know by name and face.

The movie will do at least $12 million domestic and even more internationally. Stay Alive of all movies made $22 million.

It's not going to bomb.

It's nearly impossible for this movie to bomb. The last horror film to really bomb is Alone in the Dark which suffered from the stink of Uwe Boll and horrible previews. I'll say 8 to 10 million opening, with a sharp 70-85% decline in week 2 because of the release of X3.

Also, after looking at that Cena/Michaels picture, I'm really starting to think Shawn Michaels is just Dean Stockwell in a long hair wig.

I feel sorry for any reporter forced to attend the SNE premiere. Can you imagine being trapped a giant surreal inside joke that you didn't get?

Guest Human Highlight Reel

I can't help but notice that the title for a WWE.com article about Chris Master's comments on "See No Evil" is "See No Masters"

If only...