TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

2790008.jpg

lol at cena's face in this pic

They both look weird, RVD kinda resembles a monkey with that expression.

You know, if this talk about moving guys like Benoit and MNM (they say it's 100% for Nitro/Melina) to ECW is true, then I say just screw SD once and for all. Move certain guys, like Booker T, JBL, Taker, etc... over to RAW and down the line put the other guys in ECW, and have the SD timeslot just become an ECW show. That makes perfect sense to me, especially as time goes by.

Guest Fook

So they want to move Melina to Raw because she's supposedly involved with Batista? Does this seem stupid/wrong to anyone else?

-The say the wording used to describe Melina/Batista is simply "too close". If we should think the worst about this, they say yes, according to many. They say that Nitro put himself and his relationship with Melina in situations where most other men never would allow.

So they want to move Melina to Raw because she's supposedly involved with Batista? Does this seem stupid/wrong to anyone else?

It's hardly stupid. First of all, Batista is married. (Don't even try to counter with Edge/Lita/Matt, because that was a world different). They just did a storyline of Melina charging Batista with Rape (although it's been forgotten). Also, obviously Melina can't get along with Sharmell or anyone else on Smackdown.

If Batista is involved with her, he'll get involved in her bullshit and it could easily lead to ugly confrontations again.

Melina's possible relationship with Batista has already stirred trouble, might as well prevent it happening more. Melina is also a decent worker and should be in the Woman's wrestling side of WWE.

Wasn't there some sort of pretty bad incident between Melina and Mickey James a while back? I forget the details of that one, if I'm thinking correctly that is.

Wasn't there some sort of pretty bad incident between Melina and Mickey James a while back? I forget the details of that one, if I'm thinking correctly that is.

I don't know the excat details because it was so long ago but Melina posted on her website that Mickey James was stuck up and that Mickey was copying the way Melina dressed and trying to be Melina. Where she got that I have no idea.

If the rumored reltaionship between Batista and Melina is true, I would lose a lot of respect for Batista. This is a man with a wife, (who just beat CANCER about 3 years ago) and 3 kids, and hes going to run around on his wife with someone that's not much older than his oldest daughter. Thats kind of shitty. I know it would be HARD to resist fucking, or even just fooling around with Melina if the opportunity arised, but he should have more respect for the mother of his children than that. As far as the heat on Nitro is concerned for letting it happen, to be honest he's probably afraid that big Dave would rip him in half if he tried to do anything about it. Then again he is a bitch for staying with Melina in the first place if shes running around on him.

If the rumored reltaionship between Batista and Melina is true, I would lose a lot of respect for Batista. This is a man with a wife, (who just beat CANCER about 3 years ago) and 3 kids, and hes going to run around on his wife with someone that's not much older than his oldest daughter. Thats kind of shitty. I know it would be HARD to resist fucking, or even just fooling around with Melina if the opportunity arised, but he should have more respect for the mother of his children than that. As far as the heat on Nitro is concerned for letting it happen, to be honest he's probably afraid that big Dave would rip him in half if he tried to do anything about it. Then again he is a bitch for staying with Melina in the first place if shes running around on him.

Maybe there is more to the story then that. I hate when people make general sweeping comments like that when you don't even know a fraction of the reality.

Maybe there is more to the story then that. I hate when people make general sweeping comments like that when you don't even know a fraction of the reality.

Hey theres an IF in my previous post. Hence by the IF I am acknowledging the possibility of it being true but not accepting it as such just yet. I hate when people dont fully read and understand posts before responding to them.

WWE.com is reporting Shawn Michaels needs knee surgery. Work to keep the DX reunion a surprise, or what? Anyone know more about this?

Go here.

First time in ages that I don't read the Raw thread, and that's what I get for it. Thanks.

I never knew Lashley was from Panama I always thought he was Black American. For the Smackdown house show in Panama they are promoting him as from there and they said his name is Franklin Roberto.

"A reliable source has informed GERWECK.NET that JAPW Tag Team The SAT, Jose and Joel Maximo have been signed to ECW Contracts. They are the first independent tag team to be signed to the new promotion.

They have a booking with JAPW in a "Loser Leaves JAPW" Cage match against the Outcast Killaz on June 17th. It is rumored that SAT will lose this match and then become dedicated members of the ECW Roster which is slated to begin Weekly TV shows as early as the week after One Night Stand."

So, would this mean that ECW's going to have a few spotfests on hand? That's what these 2 do.

I'd love it if ECW brought in a few of the talented tag-teams out there - the Brisco Brothers spring to mind as another posibility. Maximos is a good start, yes they're spotty but honestly how many Cruisers in American aren't?

(Rhetorical don't start rattling off names please)

I never knew Lashley was from Panama I always thought he was Black American. For the Smackdown house show in Panama they are promoting him as from there and they said his name is Franklin Roberto.

Because he's not from there. Franklin Roberto is his real name but he's from the US.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
This afternoon, WWE began informing business partners that they have locked in an additional Pay-per-view event for December 3, 2006. No word yet on a name for the show, or what brand (or brands) will be involved.

Survivor Series - November 26th.

Just one week later, "TBA" PPV, December 3rd.

And two weeks after that PPV, Armageddon - December 17th.

WWE expect people to spend up to nearly $120 in just three weeks? Fantastic. Also, TNA's Genesis PPV takes place just two weeks before Survivor Series on November 12th, and TNA's Turning Point takes place in between the two December WWE/ECW PPVs, on December 10th.

My Birthday is 12/10, so TNA may have me this year despite 3 sorrounding weeks of WWE programing. Unless, of course, 12/3 is ECW. I may reconsider.

I predict we will soon start having wrestling ppvs once a week.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

Counting WWE and TNA PPVs, after just six months, we've had 10 PPVs this year, with 18 more to come in the next six months. 28 PPVs a year makes an average of a PPV every two weeks.

I'd be really surprised if Lashley was Panamanian. My understanding is that most people there are more Hispanic in their ethnicity (like Carlos Lee of the Milwaukee Brewers) and not black.

With the Mexicools and MNM split up, the "tag divisions" are now limited to Spirit Squad and Snitsky/Goldust on Raw with HHH and HBK likely in a few weeks, and London/Kendrick, Noble/Kash and the Gymini on Smackdown.

I can't decide whether the tag or cruiser division is being treated as more of a joke. There's no reason why they couldn't be the most entertaining parts of every week with the guys currently on the roster.

Counting WWE and TNA PPVs, after just six months, we've had 10 PPVs this year, with 18 more to come in the next six months. 28 PPVs a year makes an average of a PPV every two weeks.

Normally there are 4 weeks in each month, normally.

1 Sunday- WWE PPV

2 Sunday- ECW PPV

3 Sunday- TNA PPV

4 Sunday- WWE PPV

I love when people talk about Smackdown! being so poor they say: 'soon Batista and Ken Kennedy will return so SD! will have more stars and options for feuds again'. I mean, Kennedy is seen as a saviour of the brand. I understand people mention Batista because he's a draw and a former World Champion who never lost the World Title but Ken Kennedy was part of the brand for around 4 months and he's already seen as a SD! Main Eventer. I do it myself too, I guess he just made a big impact on everybody.

Guest nokia

www.f4wonline.com has reported that Dreamer is trying very hard to CM Punk brought up to ECW. However, Punk has several problems at this time.

One group of agents say he can only copy Japanese matches and can't work (Hayes was probably one of these people who said it - TSH) Then he also has received heat with the guys over how he behaves backstage, and with his relationship with Maria.

And remember weeks back when Punk got heat during the WM22 weekend? Well apparentely he was making out with Maria in a public area of the Westin Hotel, and Linda McMahon bumped into them going at it.

www.f4wonline.com has reported that Dreamer is trying very hard to CM Punk brought up to ECW. However, Punk has several problems at this time.

One group of agents say he can only copy Japanese matches and can't work (Hayes was probably one of these people who said it - TSH) Then he also has received heat with the guys over how he behaves backstage, and with his relationship with Maria.

And remember weeks back when Punk got heat during the WM22 weekend? Well apparentely he was making out with Maria in a public area of the Westin Hotel, and Linda McMahon bumped into them going at it.

Wait Linda is ok with Vince making out with Candice on national tv but has a problem when she bumps into Maria and CM Punk?