TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

It amazes me why they bother to sign young guys like Punk who could inject something fresh into such a stale product if all they're willing to do is hold them in OVW for months on end.

And its ridiculous if that's true with Linda. They're adults in a relationship, surely they can kiss each other in public?

Sign that got a few seconds of airtime on RAW: "Cena nuff" or "We've Cena nuff". Wonder how long that lasted?

From PWInsider:

Jeff M. sent the following....I was the one at RAW last night holding the "WE'VE CENA NUFF" sign. About halfway through the Cena/Masters match,a WWE Security guy came and took the sign away stating: "It's an anti-Cena sign and we have to take it away".

"It's an anti-Cena sign and we have to take it away".

That pretty much says it all right there.

Tuesday night in Bakersfield, Calif., Funaki, competing in a Velocity match, was knocked out for nearly two minutes. SmackDown head trainer Larry Heck later determined that he suffered a Grade 2 concussion. Funaki was taken to a local medical facility for precautionary X-rays. He will have a 100 percent recovery rate.

Be sure to watch Velocity this Saturday on WWE.com for more on this situation.

I have yet to see why Ken Kennedy rates as an ME guy...US Title, sure, but not the ME.

The smarks like him, so obviously he is main event potential. :bonk:

I really don't see what other people like about him. His gimmick isn't one that has an extended shelf-life and he isn't anything special inside the ring.

don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on the guy, but I'm just not seeing what he's done that makes so many people here say "OMG KENNEDY IS COMING BACK GIVE HIM THE TITLE!!!"

From what I've seen, he's miles above guys like Lashley in-ring wise. The guy can talk, he also plays a good heel and actually get reaction from the crowd, but he seems to play that cool, cocky heel that makes you want to cheer the guy rather than boo him. He's definitely what SD needs and that's why I like Ken Kennedy.

December 3rd will be an ECW PPV, according to Alvarez.

OMG DECEMBER TO REMEMBER!!!

From what I've seen, he's miles above guys like Lashley in-ring wise. The guy can talk, he also plays a good heel and actually get reaction from the crowd, but he seems to play that cool, cocky heel that makes you want to cheer the guy rather than boo him. He's definitely what SD needs and that's why I like Ken Kennedy.

You assume that WWE would give him the freedom to play the kind of character he wants to play, which won't happen. What you said about Ken Kennedy could've been said for Paul Burchill when he entered WWE, but the writers decided to turn him into a pirate. Don't expect too much out of Kennedy, WWE won't give him the opportunity to build his own character. I still question how talented the guy is in the first place.

About Undertaker / Bearer:

They "killed off" Bearer because he didn't want to extend his contract. He only returned obviously to help get Taker back over as the Phenom.

About Phoenix:

I've seen her in person. She's basically a shorter Chyna. She is BUFF!

47849_l.jpg

Batista is channeling the spirit of Rocky Balboa! That looks pretty cool actually although it would have been better if Angle was on it instead I think. Too bad Batista's opponent for the PPV will most likely be

Mark Henry

. Ugh.

Fuck Jack Black.

About Undertaker / Bearer:

They "killed off" Bearer because he didn't want to extend his contract. He only returned obviously to help get Taker back over as the Phenom.

About Phoenix:

I've seen her in person. She's basically a shorter Chyna. She is BUFF!

47849_l.jpg

Batista is channeling the spirit of Rocky Balboa! That looks pretty cool actually although it would have been better if Angle was on it instead I think. Too bad Batista's opponent for the PPV will most likely be

Mark Henry

. Ugh.

Oh and yea. Rocky%20IV.jpg

Perhaps after the match, Batista will cut an "If I can change, you can change......EVERYONE CAN CHANGE!" promo.

www.f4wonline.com has reported that Dreamer is trying very hard to CM Punk brought up to ECW. However, Punk has several problems at this time.

One group of agents say he can only copy Japanese matches and can't work (Hayes was probably one of these people who said it - TSH) Then he also has received heat with the guys over how he behaves backstage, and with his relationship with Maria.

And remember weeks back when Punk got heat during the WM22 weekend? Well apparentely he was making out with Maria in a public area of the Westin Hotel, and Linda McMahon bumped into them going at it.

Y'know, if you're going to just straight copy someone's post from DVDVR, at least take out the aside the original poster included (indicated by the poster's initials).

You assume that WWE would give him the freedom to play the kind of character he wants to play, which won't happen. What you said about Ken Kennedy could've been said for Paul Burchill when he entered WWE, but the writers decided to turn him into a pirate. Don't expect too much out of Kennedy, WWE won't give him the opportunity to build his own character. I still question how talented the guy is in the first place.

Ken Kennedy is a totally different story than someone like Paul Burchill. There are some really important guys and gals behind Kennedy, and have been for a while now. He'll be a major player by the end of this year, like it or not.

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
I predict we will soon start having wrestling ppvs once a week.
Counting WWE and TNA PPVs, after just six months, we've had 10 PPVs this year, with 18 more to come in the next six months. 28 PPVs a year makes an average of a PPV every two weeks.

Normally there are 4 weeks in each month, normally.

1 Sunday- WWE PPV

2 Sunday- ECW PPV

3 Sunday- TNA PPV

4 Sunday- WWE PPV

There isn't an ECW PPV every month, though. Supposedly there's going to be four ECW PPVs a year, one every 3 months or so.

I just think it's funny how people can argue whether or not Rey deserves a ME spot or a title run but they're ready for Ken Kennedy to get right into it and have been since day one.

Guest Princess Leena
I just think it's funny how people can argue whether or not Rey deserves a ME spot or a title run but they're ready for Ken Kennedy to get right into it and have been since day one.

But, like Downhome says, Kennedy is gonna be in the main event picture by this year, if he stays healthy. He's getting the push. So, people want to comment. And he's like for whatever reason. I also don't see the fascination with the guy... but, I'm weird and like a lot of stupid things myself.

Rey will always be hampered by his size. It's always an excuse to keep him out of the ME. And people can think that. And this current title run certainly ain't helping matters, either.

On the topic of PPV's I hope the ECW PPV's mean that they cut back on the unnecessary RAW and SD PPV's.

This is what I hope for:

4 inter-brand PPV's (Rumble, Mania, SummerSlam, Suvivor Series)

2 ECW PPV's

4 SD PPV's

4 RAW PPV's

This is more than enough and it would give them time to actually built towards a PPV. It could work like this:

January - Rumble

Feb - RAW

March - SD

April - Mania

May - RAW

June - SD --- ECW

July - RAW

Aug - SummerSlam

Sept - SD

Oct - RAW

Nov - Survivor Series

Dec - SD ---- ECW

Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster
On the topic of PPV's I hope the ECW PPV's mean that they cut back on the unnecessary RAW and SD PPV's.

They won't. That's not what the company wants. And you made a calendar for just 14 PPVs, there's already 16.

That's too much PPV if you ask me. It's called saturating the market. If and when the ECW PPV's start outdrawing the WWE PPV's is going to intrigue me because that's when Steph and/or Vince step in and start to kill ECW, not remembering they own it.

Still, 14 PPV's a year at $35 bucks a pop and WM @ $50 is too much.

They won't. That's not what the company wants. And you made a calendar for just 14 PPVs, there's already 16.

I know they wont. PPV is where they make alot of money as well on the non-american business. Yeah I made a 14 PPV calendar. I would easily remove two to make the ECW PPV's get a month alone. Maybe IM just old school and boring but I like it when there arent PPV's all the time. Now they do have the inter-brand ones + they are going to have essentially 3 different brands that want to get some time on PPV. Im worrying they will increase the number of PPV alot. I would be more than happy with just the 4 big ones. I think it would make them think of the product more and I think those PPV's would feel more special. Now there is at least one PPV per month and sometimes 2. Its just not the same. And why bother with a PPV when you dont wanna do a proper build for most of it (ccough - judgment day 2006 cough).

13. This Fire Burns by Killswitch Engage (I thought this was for Kane but there's no wrestlers name next to the song title, so I have no idea why this song is even on the cd, maybe it'll be used for a upcoming PPV?)

I didn't watch much SD leading into WM 22, but I guess Randy Orton was using this theme for a couple of weeks before going back to "HEY!" Why the sudden switches? I have no idea. It became the theme song for Judgment Day this year.

Guest nokia

I got this over at deathvalleydriver and it's news from Dave Meltzer on a possible main event for Summerslam:

"There has been backstage talk on it being Cena vs Umaga."

* Oh Brother.....Dear God.....This can't be good !!

I got this over at deathvalleydriver and it's news from Dave Meltzer on a possible main event for Summerslam:

"There has been backstage talk on it being Cena vs Umaga."

That isn't actually correct. I asked Dave about it, figuring it might be another fake news item attributed to him, and while they are grooming Umaga for Cena, he has not heard any talk about it being the main event at Summerslam.

Yeah, the rumor has been that we could possibly see Umaga in the title hunt on RAW and The Great Khali in the title hunt on SD...with it possible that both of them end up actually winning.

I think that talk first stared around a month or so ago.